Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme!

This addition is beautiful, especially since they did not find that the difference in colors gives comfort to the eye when working.

But also since we work and get to talk, the forum logo that says it gives bitcoin must change.

• +1 1

no personally I did not know of this possibility to change the theme of the forum thanks for sharing I find that the alternative proposed themes are nicer than the original one...

• +2 1

I was not aware of such features in cryptotalk, thanks for the information I will like to try it out because I like colorful beautiful background to use for my theme.

Thanks again.

• +1 1

On 5/3/2020 at 8:29 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friends,

Did you know that we can change the forum theme at anytime if we like? There are four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. You can choose anyone among them and set it as your default theme.

I did not know this feature before but now I already know because of your post. 

I'm going to try that so I can change the background theme, this is very helpful that's why thank you for sharing. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is lovely and this is one of the reasons why I love cryptotalk platform ahead of other site because it has a lot of good cool features that I like such as earning for making posts, opportunity to meet new friends worldwide and also you can choose the theme you want to see in every page you open. Cryptotalk is unique I must confess.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i know that, crypto have four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. Hopefully those who don't know about this will know from your post. I think your post was really useful for newbies.   

Since CryptoTalk is a discussion forum and hosts thousands of users, it is natural that we find such options in it, especially for those who prefer to work at night, sometimes the lighting of the colors in the background of the interface is tired for the eyes and thus we can change the shape and the listed colors for a more comfortable use.

• +3 1

Thank you for this mate. But you can also change your Cryptotalk theme on your profile around cover photo at the right side. The image icon there when you clicked it, the themes will appear and it changes base on your choice. Themes are helpful too in some ways to boost our self. I believe that colors gives a little or big effect to each one of us..

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I stick to the theme of original. For me it is good to feel the classic way of the forum and I don't find necessary changing theme because the most important in Cryptotalk forum is creating quality posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

I find this very useful and helpful since i think that variety of themes would encourage more people to join this community. This would help increase the appeal of the forums.

• +1 1

Yah we can change the forum theme anytime.. I have found out it many days ago and i also love to change the theme whenever i like.. You know same theme always look boring so if we change the theme lil bit then the forum will be look MORE attractive and we will feel good also to work.. So every one should check so                 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

I stick to the theme of original. For me it is good to feel the classic way of the forum and I don't find necessary changing theme because the most important in Cryptotalk forum is creating quality posts.

Well, that's true mate, the theme of this forum is very classic in terms of it's User Interface unlike bitcointalk, bitcointalk has no theme and it is just a simple User Interface which is not pleasing to the eyes for the other people.

It's one of the interesting and marvelous features that I found most attractive, alluring and admirable. I go with green theme because it keeps my screen favourable and enabling for working at any of my convenient time. 

Mate, thanks a lot for this. I just used a deep blue scheme and it is looking great. I wouldn't have found this without accidentally reading your post. I like this much more now and will help me not to get tired easy.

I knew this feature just a week ago. But what if we can make custom theme, for me theme motivates a lot. If the themes are simple white I feel peace. So, if we can make custom them then it will be a lot better.

BetFury                                                   

I was not know about this feature and I am glad to know it, thank you very much. I will look them and change my theme but i would be happy to find a red theme.

Yes I have known this feature before too. And the best thing is that everytime I'm bored with previous theme I change it to make it look like something new. 

And if anyone is  Mobile users then they can change the theme more easily. On the header click on image icon and you will see the theme options. Click on anyone of them and boom you are done.Hope this helps for Mobile users.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thank you for sharing this good knowledge about the forum buddy, it will help us choose the theme what we want or what we are comfortable working in. There are many choices we have there and it is all free for us.

I am not know this but thank you as it will have take me too much time to find it. I tried the uniform - ips theme now and it is a dark blue that I like more. I hope it is not tire my eyes if it does I will change again. This forum has many good option that we can try and find and I am impress with all it has to offer.

• +3 1

This has been an outstanding fearture in this forum and I like it because you hardly see the feature in other forums and i will like it more if the forum add more options of color of the theme so that we can choose the color of our choices.

• +3 2

On 8/27/2020 at 6:35 PM, Tine0313 said:

Yes, creating quality post is important in the forum. But themes really gives a huge (for others) affects in posting. Like me, I changed my theme to violet and it gives me a feeling of doing a work more than before. Customizing affects other work activity in a positive way. The classic theme is good too. 

BetFury                                                   

Okay I know that but I do love the way mine looks now it feels more me and am able to stand with it in every way so very important for me in some cases there is nothing to worry if you have a perfect one its always good to keep it straight

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for this I will try the rest background colours too and I hope I will find one that I can like. I see they have only four and I hope they make more of them beacuse I always like to have variety and I change the brower themes too and make it to something that relaxes me.

• +1 1

Thank you @Calvinpriva for sharing with us this feature that enables you to change the background color of the forum, perhaps there are many new members who do not know this feature, for me I used this feature before, but I preferred to stay on the default mode for the forum

Edited by Moaz
  • +4 1

On 9/13/2020 at 4:39 PM, Moaz said:

Thank you @Calvinpriva for sharing with us this feature that enables you to change the background color of the forum, perhaps there are many new members who do not know this feature, for me I used this feature before, but I preferred to stay on the default mode for the forum

Thank you @Moaz for your feedback and suggestion. Yap, there are many new members who don't know this feature. By the way, the default forum theme it's good and my choice as well.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!