Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme!

Hello everyone thank you guys for that wonderful information which you give us because i don't know how to change it but with the help of this mate i could be able to change it, cryptocurrency is a platform where you could earn money and knowledge at thesame time @Prince MS@mubiflow

• +3 1

On 12/12/2020 at 5:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

was surprised to know there were some members who didn't know if we can send private messages in this forum! B

Those members is not serious about forum feature as well about rule so that mostly time they dont know how to tag, how to quote post and how to message other @Calvinpriva..  But they should focus in this kind of thing Brother to be a expert member in our forum..         

Dear friends, I have no idea about the previous theme of the new forum in this forum.  After joining the forum I am working on crypto through this theme.  But I'm getting ideas about this forum.  And I want to create important useful posts in the forum by accepting the posts and suggestions of the seniors. And I can easily get all the contemporary information about the forum.

Wow!

This is a beautiful contribution because at least it will beautify the looks of the forum which can as well gives a bit encouragement in visiting the forum.

Let me announce to y'all that changing your theme is a beautiful blessing into your account.

• +3 1

On 5/3/2020 at 5:29 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friends,

Did you know that we can change the forum theme at anytime if we like? There are four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. You can choose anyone among them and set it as your default theme.

HOW TO CHANGE.

Just scroll down until you reach to the forum footer and you will themes down there, just click it and you will see all four themes. All themes are one click installation... That means by just one click on it, the default theme will change.

Themes.JPG.a8564ebdf575f109facd51a103c33cb8.JPG

Just as shown on this picture.

Theme.thumb.JPG.73cb4c835902632388e28798a745f305.JPG

And this is theme number 3.

Thank you dear for sharing details of this feature of the forum. I didn't know about this feature of the forum. Now I will try to change the them of my desktop. Hope so by changing the theme my desktop will become more attractive. 

I've always come across the themes but never have I tried it not until now that I just changed mine to main19. Thanks for the guide, it's truly helpful.

• +2 1

Thank you for this post. Okay I will definitely try this feature of the crypto talk. It is a nice feature. It means that we have access to change the theme manually.

• +1 1

On 5/3/2020 at 5:29 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friends,

Did you know that we can change the forum theme at anytime if we like? There are four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. You can choose anyone among them and set it as your default theme.

HOW TO CHANGE.

Just scroll down until you reach to the forum footer and you will themes down there, just click it and you will see all four themes. All themes are one click installation... That means by just one click on it, the default theme will change.

I don't know anything about the theme changing in forum

I really like it and I will try these themes too.  thank you for your suggestion and  information.

I have not changed the topic, not once, and I have not thought about it. I will try these posts. I may like someone, even though I like this topic

Thanks from me and other junior who don't know this feature i think it was one of the best feature of crypto because i am bored now because of the old theme now i am very happy and working with efficiency because of theme its attract you when you are working i think we should change the themes daily or weekly.

On 5/3/2020 at 1:29 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friends,

HOW TO CHANGE.

Before I didn't have any idea about changing of our forum color, that why here is a great forum, we also try to make everyone achieve our collective ideas and I just tried it and it work, the best forum that is well explained and simple to understand, the procedure isn't hard to understand just follow it and even learn more from that aspect.

On 5/3/2020 at 8:29 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friends,

HOW TO CHANGE.

Change of theme is also important for.us because if we have a theme that can.boost our willing to work and increase our vibes then it will help us to have a better post.

Thank you for sharing the valuable information. We change

our cryptotalk forum theme.all features is good.change the

theme of this forum and this is really good.i hope that they

will create some more theme.i am know about the changing 

the theme but i did not try it. Thank you.

Edited by Sadia_rupa113

I have also heardto change of the theme of the crypto talk this is a very good step by the moderator because this looks very good and the environment of working will also be more pleasant in this way.

But for this time I didn't get it but I am hoping that I will also get it soon.

I will follow your steps and try to take this theme.

I actually am not familiar with in regards to this aspect nonetheless at this moment for the reason that There's no doubt that for this assumed I actually break up legal requirements if perhaps switch a crypto motif to a different one thus remain to make use of the solo motif I actually spotted since I have been a part of the following marketing nonetheless at this moment I recognize I'll switch motif to the working day I like, thanks a ton companion to get all these handy information and facts.

I noticed the change that happened, but honestly, I, as a beginner, cannot know this change well before I get a detailed explanation about it in order to avoid the ban or problems .. Thank you for a good post

6 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I already know that feature but I didn't change my current because I'm already contented or fine with it but if they will add another theme then maybe I will try it because the current theme is best for me. 

Yes I also know dear and I have changed my theme before because I was like to have changes in the theme but then I was little confused in that theme it was new for me but the default theme is better and I like it so much and I feel good in this theme..

Friend, this is a very good topic because in addition to helping those who do not know, this can also be useful if they want to use it or put it into practice and see if they like it, it is the beginners who have just started. Now with this topic they can change your cryptotalk theme whenever they want without any rush or rush.

• +3 1

Thank you, you shared this knowledge with us. We, the incoming members were not aware of this thing. 

So it will be beneficial for others to be a member who is not fully aware of this form. 

I prefer to change the topic of the forum continuously in order to diversify the information and expand our knowledge and that will be good for us .. but I have not yet been able to the forum.

Well, actually, I think it's a feature for members who want to change how their profile looks and I haven't really paid much attention to it because I've been focused on the posts but it's a great idea to change the topic of each profile for members who spend more time here in the forum.

From the left hand side at the top, yes that works perfectly and we need know how to use it  or else we get ourself in  big trouble there is nothing more intimidating that trying to change a theme and making it worse we are suppose to get ourselves well organize to such

• +4 1