Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme!

On 5/3/2020 at 3:29 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friends,

Did you know that we can change the forum theme at anytime if we like? There are four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. You can choose anyone among them and set it as your default theme.

HOW TO CHANGE.

Just scroll down until you reach to the forum footer and you will themes down there, just click it and you will see all four themes. All themes are one click installation... That means by just one click on it, the default theme will change.

Themes.JPG.a8564ebdf575f109facd51a103c33cb8.JPG

Just as shown on this picture.

Theme.thumb.JPG.73cb4c835902632388e28798a745f305.JPG

And this is theme number 3.

thanks you for this notice ,but  i think all members like me notice this, but still love the  default theme.it is really beautiful.

• +2 1

It is nice to have such features so that every member can choose the appropriate theme for him, as most like to constantly renew and change even in colors

• +3 1

Thanks for the information. It is always good to have a change from time to time. The new theme looks quite cool as well. I hope there will be more themes coming in the future. I think special themes like christmas-halloween-easter-diwali-eid etc would be very nice for different cultures, too.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You are right mate. I also have applied this theme more than a week. It is really a good theme and change the look of Cryptotalk more attractive. Through this theme, you can easily find the topic that you already have made reply on this or not. If the circle attached with topic, it tells that you haven't replied on it. If it shows the start with the topic, it means you have already replied on it.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thanks my for your informative post which you share with us. I don't know about this feature of this forum. It's a good feature of this forum.now we can change the theme of this forum which we want. We can select the theme of our own wish.

I didn't have this information before. It's a nice thing for the admin team to take care of the forum, as they help the members to keep working through these simple things.
This type is very important so that the members do not get bored with the daily routine 

We need know how to use it  or else we get ourself in  big trouble there is nothing more intimidating that trying to change a theme and making it worse we are suppose to get ourselves well organize to such

On 7/11/2020 at 4:17 PM, sayems said:

Yes i know that, crypto have four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. Hopefully those who don't know about this will know from your post. I think your post was really useful for newbies.   

This is lovely and this is one of the reasons why I love cryptotalk platform ahead of other site because it has a lot of good cool features that I like such as earning for making posts, opportunity to meet new friends worldwide and also you can choose the theme you want to see in every page you open. Cryptotalk is unique I must confess.

My friend also told me about this thing that you can also choose your themes while working in this forum. I also have changed my theme in to dark night. Dark theme is also my favourite theme.

I don't know about the change in the theme of the Crypto talk but it is a very good thing and it may bring the positive environment to the cryptotalk and it may help us to relax our mood and we can perform better in making the good content.

I hope that maybe I get it soon and it will be a very good change.

• +3 1

Hi friends

If you want you can change the forum theme in different ways anytime when we want. There are 4 numerous themes in the forum which are all so benifitial. You can pick any one of them and place it as your original theme.

How you can change it?

Scroll down until you reach the bottom of the platform, then open the theme. After its click on it and you will see four topics. All themes are defined with one click ... Which means that the default theme is changed with one click.

Dear friends, I already know that we will change the subject of the Crypton platform, I know that members of our platform shared this informative content a few days ago, but I could not use the opportunity to change this issue, but now I will try to explain it as I have been accustomed to before.

Hello friends on this forum the everything can be edited and make it useful looking for good display then you should try to change your then in the go to the setting and where the option to change theme then you submit that you want. 

• +1 1

Well, I am a beginner and I don't know such thing exist. In fact, I have never thought about this. It sounds great to know that I can change the background of this site. I will follow the guidelines and try it out. Cheers to the person that brought this idea. 

Thanks for suggesting and it's crypto good theam. I am newbie and recently join the crypto forum so now I used this theme if I feel changed this then change otherwise not change and thanks for sharing information. 

Thanks mate for your post it is straight forwar.I didn't know about this before.Now I am aware about this.but I saw that the best theme is the main theme in the forum, so I haven't changed it.All themes are good because it is simple and convenient.

• +4 1

I didn't knew about this minor thing and this is something for people who has some other backround mood trip or something but thanks anyway i would be interested to try this simple yet nice feature on my account as i wanna to keep the colors simple enough.

Yes i knew that we can change the theme, however i like the classic one. There's a lots of nice features in this forum and we're learning them time by time, yesterday i realized if we loss internet connection our comments will still be alive whic is saved me time.

• +1 1

I will say that ,,, you are interesting to open.  This was helpful to me because I was the only newcomer here and I knew that I could change the theme of this cryptocurrency. It makes me a little fun because knowing it will make us happier while earning money and learning something new.  I like the platform because it has some pretty great features like earning for creating posts, the opportunity to meet new friends around the world and you can choose the theme you want to open on each page.  Cryptotalk is unique.

Wow..... This is a  wonderful feature from the CryptoTalk administrators for the members to enjoy their stay on the site by having a lovely background and set up. Thank you for sharing this with, will surely try any of these themes.

No, I do not know how we can change the theme I am absolutely fresh with the crytotalk theme here I need to go about it To know this, I am visiting the Looking at a lot of places Where i can change the theme of crytotalk I hope I can quickly find a place to change crytotalk them

Dear friend, I never thought about any theme of Crypto Talk Forum before reading your post.  I now have some ideas on how we can change the theme of the forum.  However, it is not necessary for us to set the profile of any of our accounts already to set the default handsome theme.

It is acceptable component in the Crypto. We can change it when we blur up from the something. When on light need to disturbing our eyes. I have not seen it previously.

I think if you have a laptop or computer it's too you see a option of theme you click on this option and change the theme. If you have a android phone I don't know about this. I only use a laptop. I think it is very easy to change the crypto theme.

This is lovely and this is one of the reasons why I love cryptotalk platform ahead of other site because it has a lot of good cool features that I like such as earning for making posts, opportunity to meet new friends worldwide and also you can choose the theme you want to see in every page you open. Cryptotalk is unique I must confess.

this really a amazing feature of forum. i have been exited to see you topic..thanks fo give us a such an important information. it will help to increase beuty of forum.

Edited by Nadim Hasan
i mistake something before edition.