Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme!

I have adjusted best theme on my profile section on this forum. Have you ever noticed this sort of cool features on other online forums yet? Cryptotalk is one of the best and incredible online forum with exceptional features. 

• -1 1

i like the Main19 theme, it's simple and clean and blue is my favorite color and it's not all white as i like darker themes

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I don't know about this feature of this forum and thank you for this information. Now I have known how to change new theme. Actually few users don't like one theme and they want new theme and now i'm going to change this theme.

• +1 1

On 5/3/2020 at 5:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friends,

Did you know that we can change the forum theme at anytime if we like? There are four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. You can choose anyone among them and set it as your default theme.

HOW TO CHANGE.

Just scroll down until you reach to the forum footer and you will themes down there, just click it and you will see all four themes. All themes are one click installation... That means by just one click on it, the default theme will change.

Themes.JPG.a8564ebdf575f109facd51a103c33cb8.JPG

Just as shown on this picture.

Theme.thumb.JPG.73cb4c835902632388e28798a745f305.JPG

And this is theme number 3.

I don't know that but now I am going to change my theme. I think there are many features are in cryptotalk but we know these features after long time.

Frankly, I did not know anything about this feature, but fortunately I was able to read this post and got all the information from it Thank you my friend for all this valuable information

• +1 1

I don't notice this since i used this forum. And after seeing this i realized that basic features are neglected where this can be also good to have something new, for a change only. This features is not really important but thanks for this.

Edited by Ms.o

This is not very productive feature ! but I think they made this to make people not feel bored while they are making posts or comments here ! but I think they have to add some new features here now !

It's not a really a them it's just change of color not a them if you need a real them you need to install some extension  on your browser and then you can change any them of any website you have 

I have not checked about that. Thanks for sharing this information with us. It will be amazing to change theme when ever we want to change. 

Yes.I knew about this features.And it is really a great one.There is total four theme of cryptotalk and you can set it just by simply click on your liked them.Right now i am using the blue them.

It hasn't been long when I realized we can actually change theme here in this forum, and I must say that the themes are really cool and beautifies the forum alot, you know many hasn't known about this yet but through your post there will be able to change thier theme in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you very much for this information because I haven`t heard about this opportunity in cryptotalk forum. It`s very interesting to change theme here on forum 

Changing the theme being in the toolbox that at the last of forum:

gdsa.jpg.267594035bdb4762a8732274d8688a66.jpg

Edited by cryptoya11

On 5/3/2020 at 3:29 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friends,

Did you know that we can change the forum theme at anytime if we like? There are four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. You can choose anyone among them and set it as your default theme.

HOW TO CHANGE.

Just scroll down until you reach to the forum footer and you will themes down there, just click it and you will see all four themes. All themes are one click installation... That means by just one click on it, the default theme will change.

Themes.JPG.a8564ebdf575f109facd51a103c33cb8.JPG

Just as shown on this picture.

Theme.thumb.JPG.73cb4c835902632388e28798a745f305.JPG

And this is theme number 3.

Hi friends. In this forum there are many and many options for trading summary and all of which contain new ideas you can choose as requested

This feature is suitable, even the forum design has a difference in how comfortable you are and you are working on it. That is why I prefer to work on the cryptotalk forum and one of the reasons for this is that it takes into account what the members prefer and I mean with this satisfaction the determination of it. Also, I think that when developing the forum to other levels, design can change

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, that's right, thank you, my friend, in fact I have tried all of these themes and they are really beautiful and give you a different impression of the site every time and everyone can change it according to his taste and a sense of comfort to deal with the site.

It took me a while to figure out how to change the theme of this forum when i first joined, but i quickly did not pay much attention to these details as my focus lies with the posts that i make. I think that the the themes is just to make it more user friendly and personalized so people tend to spend more time on the forum.

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I knew that we can change the background color, but completely change the subject, which is something I have not looked for before, although I expect that the design has been studied to suit lighting and the gradient blue color is good for protecting the eye

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I have already did that, but thank you to share for others members to do that, I m sure that maybe there are others who like to change their profile page look, with your images and explanation they can do it without problem.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks my friend for this information.
I advise you to provide more explanations for the new members.
Because when I was new to this forum, I benefited a lot from such topics.

Thank you for sharing this update on how to change our theme here. For lovers of theme please follow the procedure carefully and change yours too. Thank you for the information once again.

These templates are good and help you to arrange the forum as it suits you and find it good for you and I hope that more themes and templates will be added

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

thank you for this interesting topic that you opened. this was helpful to me because i an only newbie here and knowing this topic that i can change the theme of this cryptotalk it makes me a little bit fun because knowing this will make us a more enjoy while earning money and learning something new.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day