Admiring some forum topics - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Admiring some forum topics

There are many around here who do not take the necessary time to read important topics, but have been able to understand where certain types of viruses come from or why there is so much decided in the crypto market.
Discuss what you like here, live the sensation of good posters, there are not always geniuses in quality forums such as Cryptotalk.
Greetings to the few who can read me for now, but if you have something good to say about my post or others do it, constructive criticism, among other things.

• Useful or interesting 18
  • -5 1
  • +1 14
  • +2 8
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

40 minutes ago, Spadormie100 said:

I skimmed your profile and I guess you're a good poster and you have some technical words you know in crypto and that's good. And you also do 3 liner post above so that's also a plus one! 

Thanks man, in fact I tend to be a good editor, it is my natural talent, I appreciate your words. I'll check you out next! regards!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

18 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

As members, we have that responsibility to make our contents the best as they can be. We are not looking for an award-winning piece but that one which all can easily understand and learn from. There are now many tools that we can use for this goal and purpose. As always, we have to follow the rules and share the best as we can. 

in delivering your ideas and thoughts, some do it in a short and simple ways, some do it in long ways, in either way we always need to do it in constructive and informative criticism/comments and not in the spam ways of spammers,

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 10/30/2019 at 12:03 AM, CryptoBry said:

No spamming should be done in this forum, of course. We need to make this forum clean and really content-worthy. There are many things we can share here. As people involved with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, we can share our experiences bad and good so that other people can also learn and see different perspective of life as cryptocurrency lovers. 

I think that so far the forum has had a decent growth, there are many anecdotes from which you can continue learning here.
I have a good number of followers who have given me their good feedback about it, so far Criptotalk is a very nice forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

There r many topics in this forum which I really admire, because these topics are really important and helpful for community. These topics also spread awareness among the community of our forum, so I really appreciate & admin such topics & creators.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 10/19/2019 at 1:40 AM, Keith700 said:

There are many around here who do not take the necessary time to read important topics, but have been able to understand where certain types of viruses come from or why there is so much decided in the crypto market.
Discuss what you like here, live the sensation of good posters, there are not always geniuses in quality forums such as Cryptotalk.
Greetings to the few who can read me for now, but if you have something good to say about my post or others do it, constructive criticism, among other things.

i found some interesting use of words in your many posts so i think you always write post from the core of your heart. just keep it up my friend and work for the forum

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/5/2019 at 5:55 AM, ColdEye101 said:

This forum is full of crypto related stuff.As i observe all topic are pinned to crypto related not wary from crypto. Some topic took great interest of many members and some does not get very much attention but sum of all these posts are that they are very use full.

Likewise friend, there are too many good topics with great themes and anecdotes to enjoy in the forum, I hope that the incoming newbies keep the spirit of good posts as well as you and I, there are many ideals here in Cryptotalk to highlight.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

As a beginner who wants to learn and explore the Cryptotalk, I admire post that is genuine and you cangain knowledge about this forum and for the newbies out there, don't just post because it paid you, you can really learn about the topics which you are interested! Thank you for this kind of topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/19/2019 at 3:40 AM, Keith700 said:

Having a good community reputation and I also see some of your post. I can say that you post to help people. Or your post help people of this community . You don't post topics or you reply that are useless you post a good and I think you think a lot before posting things in this forum. And it is good to have someone like you here. 

• +1 4

Just now, Sunjina said:

Cypto talk is full of crypto world based forum.this forum help us to earn currency. We always post the necessary topic in the forum which generate knowledge to newbies.

Yes that's right mate,we wanted to contribute something for them to learn.Its always feels good that we able to help one another in this forum.Inorder that we can have a positive outcome if everyone here become more knowledgeable.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Some people are lazy to read. They do not like to tire themselves too much, but reading is a great benefit and learning from other people's experiences can help you avoid many of the problems you can fall into and increase your experience. By the way you are a really good writer I have read you several bulletins and were already good.

I have read a lot of important topic from new member and old user i have learn more that i have in the first time i registered in this form,i would thanks this forum 

5 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

I encourage you to continue to provide the best and inform members with your useful information and suggestions
My greetings

Thank you friend, I always try to give my best writing in the forum so that the other members can raise good discussions with me, I have seen you around the forum and you have very good topics, the best thing that each member of the forum can do is to grow their quality writing on the forum, that way cryptotalk becomes more attractive than other similar forums.

• +1 3

I believe that many members do not offer gratitude for the topics they benefit from
It reads, benefits and deports without leaving a good impression on the topic to encourage you

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Life is great and enjoy it

Thank you you are a good writer and every person has a talent for pointing this matter out and I appreciate your different subjects  you have been pointing out here.I look forward to your next post I think everyone who posts in this forum.They all are  talented and I think there is a lot we can learn from them

• +1 2

On 11/12/2019 at 3:04 PM, bichou1584 said:

I think everyone who reads what they care about is personally interested. I personally go beyond many topics. Not because it is not important, but because I am not interested in that area

That's the case but some other they just don't care nor do they have interest in anything they just reply random answers that are not relevance.

This forum's purpose is to give knowledge about cryptocurrency. There numerous type of people in this forum, some who does not yet familiar and have enough knowledge about crypto and some who knows a lot. Both of the two are important to have a knowledgeable environment where both sides learn new knowledge and share their ideas or perspective to everyone.

Yeah that's true most of the people here are not giving attention to the information of a certain topic like this, they are just posting about the topic which is no problem but if they'll do that they already disrespect for the user that posted it because they are not answered your questions. That's what i think. Correct me if i'm wrong. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Some of the posts here were so really helpful. I am able to secure my device because someone posts about the viruses and also I able to invest in yobit because someone posts too. 

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

That's right, most of us only replied posts that didn't want to read what they might think was a waste of time, because their goal was to collect Bitcoin. Yet for every post we write, we need constructive ideas and constructive criticism, not just from talking and fulfilling 100 characters. Happy posting

• +1 2

Well most of the member of the forum is really for the money, they dont even tryna read the topic. they just want to earn. they not even think about what are their actually saying. mostly if the topic is really deep or you need experience before you to understand.

• +1 1

Come on guys we must appreciate those users that has contributed great topics. They are good in conteibuting so we must admire it not only our favored topic.

• +1 1

You're right useful post ignore other people, But we need to read or analyzed all the important post, written by those great writer in cryptotalk sharing ideas, knowledge, good thoughts that can help the members of Cryptotalk. All we need is the benefits of the member and giving them knowledge about Cryptocurrency.