Admiring some forum topics - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Admiring some forum topics

On 1/30/2020 at 1:18 AM, Daniyal Rajpoot said:

I examined that the forum allows everyone to express his opinions freely within the circle of crypto. I noticed that some posts are very important and useful but some are not related to the forum structure. 

Absolutely right there are many posts are not related to the topic. And then admin also deleted the meaningless post. And yes forum is allow every body to express their words.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, this is a great post and I liked it. Indeed, any member of the forum must read the topic completely and understand it well before commenting on the topic in order for the comment to be appropriate to the content of the topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes there is many good post from many good members that i really follow and enjoy reading  her topic ,because they have all the time a good information and good view and we can learn from them 

The basic purpose of this forum is spreading knowledge about crypto currencies among the people. So as member of this forum we should read all topics and get some knowledge. We should also try to create useful and helpful topics as well. 

I have read several of your topics and the truth is that they are very good are very useful that contain a lot of relevant information I have even given you good reactions in several and the truth I thank you very much for worrying about creating themes at every moment    

On 3/10/2020 at 11:52 AM, Nezar said:

Unfortunately, most of the people in the forum are their only concern. It is the payment, so I am sure there are a large number of members who do not read the posts, and this is very bad.

Well dear its true in this forum some members use this forum only earning purpose, they can't read topic properly they just read title and gives their reaction, that's why I think forum administration set the time between post to post, why they can't understand every topic gives one good lesson to improve their crypto knowledge, hope everyone try to read topic completely.

• -5 1
  • -1 1

Well i don't think you should refer to bad posters as "viruses" maybe that's what you should say anyway.

Nevertheless that is not only for topics case but as well as posting. There are specific users who try to come up with a clear positive statement as explanatory but have no clue what they are talking about and that's what makes their posts so negative and reported back.

• Useful or interesting 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I am digging some older topics on this forum. Actually they are extremely useful. Topics to expect the too generic comments have more views and replies here but some constructive topics in some sections on this forum have been neglected by most of forum members here. 

• Useful or interesting 2

everybody know that there is alot of good topic exixt in cryptotalk , that's is really helpful for newbies or other member . there isn't any need to create Topic upon it . this is looking good if you're mentioned some of topics in your post .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Many users had made good contribution in this forum and get paid and some users work badly on the forum still get paid and later get Banned when they were caught

The most important thing about this forum is that it contains posts with new and useful content about cryptocurrencies that may not be present in other forums and other sites.
So I hope everyone works to improve the quality of our articles on this forum.

I think that the main problem that is represented in the users is to focus on the material goal, i.e. focus on the topics in order to get money for it without paying attention to its usefulness or its scientific content and this is a big mistake that leads to deletion or ban In my opinion, the continuity here is much better in material terms, so there is no problem in publishing a certain useful number of topics instead of focusing on the monthly income from the forum.

There are some topics you will have to admire and there are some tough will not surprise that moderators will remove. I took admire some forum topics, but people that first started posting on this forum post more quality contents.

• +1 1

On 10/30/2019 at 11:50 AM, maricans said:

in delivering your ideas and thoughts, some do it in a short and simple ways, some do it in long ways, in either way we always need to do it in constructive and informative criticism/comments and not in the spam ways of spammers,

I believe on what you'd say, the topic creator used deeper words well in fact many people here doesn't understand a deep sentences. We can criticize others content using simple words so we can easily understand each other here.

Yes sometime we use to surprise when we see some topic that we didn't expect to be see because it was look new to us that is why we use to surprise or admiring it .

I think that the older members did a good job with the useful topics and with a lot of information and that they continue to collaborate with the forum. I appreciate having this content and several sections. But remembering that it is not just the obligation of the oldest members, it is for everyone to create useful topics for the forum, but if you are not prepared or do not have good content, keep learning to be able to collaborate with the forum and thus helping everyone.

This platform is definitely for the overall development of all the users that came here to create good quality content as well as earning extra income. You can give advice, impart your knowledge, help them with the basics of this platform, through helpful constructive criticism. Don't create content just for the sake of earning BTC, the users need to put some effort from their part fot the platform.

• +1 1

some members are just naturally gifted, some a principally oriented, while others have a sense of forum development, and a believe these members are the brain boxes behind some really interesting and knowledge packed topics, 

On 10/19/2019 at 12:40 AM, Keith700 said:

There are many around here who do not take the necessary time to read important topics, but have been able to understand where certain types of viruses come from or why there is so much decided in the crypto market.
Discuss what you like here, live the sensation of good posters, there are not always geniuses in quality forums such as Cryptotalk.
Greetings to the few who can read me for now, but if you have something good to say about my post or others do it, constructive criticism, among other things.

Nowadays every members just want to complete the daily tasks not learn more and everyone want to just free from this so that's isn't like this we have to see more topics read more so that will help a lot , your post is good I appreciate keep it up..

• +1 1

You are right in what you say, you should take advantage of good things while they are available, take advantage of them in their best moment, Cryptotalk is an example of this, an excellent quality forum that has a lot of content to nourish itself in any matter, it should be taken advantage of.

You are very successful because in the forum you can get many topics that can generate a success, in the way of the platform and actually nourish the reader and the one who generates fresh post or topics.

I know this is an old post but I also have similar view on many of the posts I have read, some of them I haven't replied because there was no need to ad something I just gave a good reaction after reading the post. There are many high quality writers in this forum and some experienced members. I don't want to compare with bitcointalk because it is unfair to judge the forum created by Satoshi with a good upcoming forum so I won't say anything about that. I enjoy the forum and it has some positives that can help with adoption but I want to explain too that there are many dangers as it is a forum and we don't know what a member has in mind so we don't need to think other members as real friends but as online friends that we don't actually trust a lot.

• +2 1

I do not only admire the important topics,I also admire the senior members of the forum. I am really overwhelmed by their loyalty and dedication towards the forum. They are so caring and loving towards their junior members. They guide us in the right path and avoids us from doing mistake. I was also a member of the Bitcointalk forum but the members there were very harsh towrds the junior members. They used to taunt the juniors and used to neglect them. But in this forum,the senior members are totally opposite. Thank you so much all the senior members for your dedication.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend.we must learn to hear, and also recite any post, absolutely, it is quite easy for us to arrange a post.And the acquired knowledge will undoubtedly help to provide your own point of view on this topic. For me, I read any post before creating comments.

I am a good reader, I love to consume a lot of knowledge, however there are topics in this forum, which are very long and boring, I love those short topics, which go straight to the idea. I have gotten many here on cryptotalk and I always leave you feedback.

• +1 1