Admiring some forum topics - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Admiring some forum topics

We must note the importance of reading the entire topic before responding to it, no matter how expert you are, you have to read the other party’s point of view to understand what it wants to convey to you in order to present your response in the best way and with a full explanation of the topic.

• +2 1

I have read many, many publications on this forum
Just yesterday I got in here.
I liked many publications
But I didn't put admired yet, because I don't know how

You are right my friend i totally agree with you because if we will prefer to the important topics then we can create good and quality content content for this platform also then we can deliver good and useful ideas for this platform. 

Everyone is just trying to complete their target of 20 posts per day for their payment.That's why No one is focusing on to read the good posts that have quality content.It is injustice to Good writers who are giving good information and creating quality posts.So we Should also focus on reading and appreciating good and valuable posts to encourage such people.It will provide us with good knowledge and useful information as well. 

Hello dear, I think that there are so many topics that are worthy of attention and affection from the members of the, and if really you admire such topics, then I will advise you to visit the profile of the senior members so that you will learn from there experience, this is my advice for you.

You are right, I think that some topics worth reading twice and there are much experience to gain from those, I think you can visit the profile of the senior members that you admire so much and learn from there posts, but I don't think you can save there topics or comments, thanks.

There are many important and useful issues that I read constantly and benefit from, and we must support members who post useful posts by liking their posts and giving them a good reputation.

• +3 1