Admiring some forum topics - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Admiring some forum topics

We must take our time to read the topic and understand it correctly and clearly. I wonder when I see some comments that are not relevant to the topic. I hope all members provide good content for this wonderful forum. Thank you for your advice.

• +2 1

It is true what you say, my friend, and we have to understand well the topics and focus on them, and in case we do not understand at least to ask and inquire and not write anything outside the topic

For me there is more quality and useful posts before from the top ten members of this platform. Like the contents of crytokram and xbt. I do agree with you that we may do a good and bad criticize to the op content as long our comments are not off topic and well construct.

A great idea if each of us admire each other. In this way we can help and boost our knowledge.. we can gain confident on it and have the eagerness to continue this org.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:40 AM, Keith700 said:

There are many around here who do not take the necessary time to read important topics, but have been able to understand where certain types of viruses come from or why there is so much decided in the crypto market.
Discuss what you like here, live the sensation of good posters, there are not always geniuses in quality forums such as Cryptotalk.
Greetings to the few who can read me for now, but if you have something good to say about my post or others do it, constructive criticism, among other things.

I agree with you. We should always read the first comment of every post because that is the explanation and the main topic of every certain post. If we just depend on the title of the topic, maybe our comment wouldn't appropriate to it. 

Well to be real most of the members right now are actually focusing too much on pay per post and not really dont have any intentions of learning what crypto really is. All i can say right now is lets all hope and work together to make this forum achieve its goals.

In order to achieve the greatest benefit from this forum, we must devote sufficient time to reading the topics and making good use of them because some members do not read the topics or do so in a brief manner or they look at people s comments to find out what the topic is talking about.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:29 PM, Adarsh001 said:

some more topics included as to create the money and add t a new new topics and questions it will attract to the peoples to read and write questions 

Yes any good post make people talk about it and ask more question and discuss with each other, that's why we need posts like that all the time 

Yes some of the topic do explain themselves before you even read them, that way you will be able to gain their ideas.

Unfortunately, most of the people in the forum are their only concern. It is the payment, so I am sure there are a large number of members who do not read the posts, and this is very bad.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Nezar said:

Unfortunately, most of the people in the forum are their only concern. It is the payment, so I am sure there are a large number of members who do not read the posts, and this is very bad.

Some of the topic are really good but the reply in them is really bad and that make it worse.

I agree with you my friend.we should learn hear and also read every post definitely it is very easy for us to do post.And also gain knowledge help to give our view point on the topic. For me i read every post before doing comments.

51 minutes ago, Bob option said:

Every person has his own thinking to work in the forum, but every topic must be read carefully and without speed and take all of your time in order to respond to it wholeheartedly and benefit everyone in the forum and be useful to every member of this forum

Criticism does not always lead to a positive result. There is a word not to be criticized, and this does not affect the reputation very much. The main thing is to be a man, so that time itself and money do not change a person in you.

On 11/4/2019 at 9:06 AM, Sunjina said:

I am really intrested in some forum topics. Some topics give me more information and help me a lot to work crypto world.

Some topics introduced me to bitcoin halving. some introduced me to analysis all the types and some introduced me to potential coin toi hold and why, i can say this form has very useful topics topics that i admire.

It is absolutely true that we are not also earning money from here but also learning so many thing from here too. I think this also a knowledge gaining website. And I wish some more better feature need to apply there. thank you.

Most members within this forum make posts only to get money because this is their only goal because in this case they do not help anyone or make posts and important and useful topics

Thats true, we should also enjoy learning free crypto knowledge here in the forum instead of just enjoying to earn crypto. Believe me, if you will enjoy learning, you will also post good comments and topics.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/1/2019 at 11:56 AM, Luna disari said:

everybody is now giving focus on the pay per posts campaign and just trying to write something about the topic. so they are lagging behind from the great posts written by great writers.

I think whether you are writing for the pay per post or not, the contents of your topics or posts in general should be the one that will be useful to the forum. Sometimes you read some topics and find out it is absolutely trash. Let's be guided accordingly.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Forum ia basically about spreading useful Informations.Adding posts about crypto world, coins or bitcoins and about forum will create a good impact on the members.Forum provided a very wide sub-forums which can be used by everyone for their benefits.

I like what you have done here in this post. The way the post takes turns, it is important for a members to read through the entire topic before they are able to comment, which is the way that it should be. Many of the members now are only looking at the first part of a post, and some just look at the topic name and comment based on this information. This is not good and does not help with the topic at all.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/15/2020 at 2:03 PM, postonhai said:

Yes, your topic is good, I think the topics which are useful and relevant to the field must be admired. Another thing is that the way or style by which you convey your message. It needs, simple wording and style free from grammatical mistakes.

I like your idea. I see few people with grammars on this forum. Especially spammers. I later realize that those waiting simple grammars are the ones making good points. 

On 10/19/2019 at 1:10 AM, Keith700 said:

There are many around here who do not take the necessary time to read important topics, but have been able to understand where certain types of viruses come from or why there is so much decided in the crypto market.
Discuss what you like here, live the sensation of good posters, there are not always geniuses in quality forums such as Cryptotalk.
Greetings to the few who can read me for now, but if you have something good to say about my post or others do it, constructive criticism, among other things.

Well there is a time gap of 180 seconds between two posts. So i think most of people give their time to read and understand the post. And then make a useful reply on the post. 

Yes sometimes I do admire some forum topics and wish myself lucky  to also have such a talent on constructing such lovely topics.

actually admiration of a topic will kind of means of us yobgive some applause to the author of that post, as I think in this Crypto talk forum admiration is given in the form of likes which assist in gaining reputations

There are always posts of high quality which I also admire the author for the time and effort he did spent. There are also posts that don't contain much value and might get deleted, still sometimes the author puts enough thought and effort into them as well. I hope that people will begin analyzing their posts a little more, by providing more information and details. This could improve quality. Still some subjects do not need much discussion so it's up to the topic I guess.