Admiring some forum topics - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Admiring some forum topics

Admiring some forum topic can help the beginners to understand how to approach or to attempt to a topic been set ,this can bring a positive change in this forum.

Right bro, the majority of the individual from the discussion is truly for the cash, they dont even tryna read the point. they simply need to acquire. they not consider what are their really saying. generally if the theme is truly profound or you need insight before you to comprehend.

Many members make this mistake as they do not read the post well because they are in a hurry and want to finish writing the 20 posts as soon as possible.

This is very bad. We must read the posts well, interact with them and benefit from the information in them.

When some person join in the forum and needs to read all the important topics that are in pin on the top of each section so that you can read them which are most important

I think you can really find out about interesting things!  Thank you for this kind of topic.  The matter is not a problem, but if they do, they are already disrespecting the user who posted it because they did not get an answer to your question.  It’s good to do something that can help members of Cryptotalk and I keep trying.

I totally agree with you, thanks for your post, all members should read the comments and posts carefully before responding to them, it is very useful to join the Crypto community and understand how it works, good luck

It is true what you say, my friend, and we have to understand well the topics and focus on them, and in case we do not understand at least to ask and inquire and not write anything outside the topic.

That's true, there are some topics in the forum that are really useful that really benefits member in the forum. I find such kind of topics are really admiring and always have more reply than other topics. 

Learning and browsing here is one of the most important data from which the forum was established. Therefore, increasing browsing leads to an increase in knowledge and building the cultural background necessary to give constructive criticism and to bring about a good reputation.

I always admire some posts in the forum, I can't say that for all posts of course as this would be impossible, but there are plenty that have very high quality and the poster seems to have taken a subject and turned it into a piece of art. I admired many of these members that given such articles and tried to emulate them, creating some posts giving my best. I still get some posts deleted, however I'm not giving up until I create posts that will be remembered.

I am a beginner here and upon entering the forum I started reading a lot of topics and I found that most of them are very useful and help to spread awareness in the forum.

For those who are initially interested in learning and learning cryptocurrency, I really appreciate this post and you can initially find this forum and find one, otherwise it is not worth your money. Yes, you can actually learn about topics that make you interesting! Thanks for those things.

Well, thanks for the post anyways, and I came across some very useful post that I love to save and reread again, bit others are there too that did not come across yet.

• +3 1

There r many topics in this forum which i really admire .you can really learn about the topics which you are interested .by the way you are a really good writer i have ready you serval bulletins and were already good .

I have perused a ton of significant theme from new part and old client i have learn more that you can actually learn about topics that make you interested .are very usefy and help to spread awareness in the forum .

On 10/18/2019 at 10:40 PM, Keith700 said:

There are many around here who do not take the necessary time to read important topics, but have been able to understand where certain types of viruses come from or why there is so much decided in the crypto market.
Discuss what you like here, live the sensation of good posters, there are not always geniuses in quality forums such as Cryptotalk.
Greetings to the few who can read me for now, but if you have something good to say about my post or others do it, constructive criticism, among other things.

What is this post about? You said about viruses what do you mean? I did not understand the topic what this post is about, we have to give our constructive criticism for other posts not this one?

On 1/14/2021 at 5:57 PM, Michel manham said:

They do not like to tire themselves too much, but reading is a great benefit and learning from other people's experiences can help you avoid many of the problems you can fall into and increase your experience. By the way you are a really good writer I have read you several bulletins and were already good.Thank You.

If you do not have enough ideas about some issues presented on this forum, instead of creating the new posts, you might study others' posts to increase your knowledge and level of understanding then you can create quality posts later. You know, useless posts are removed by the forum moderators. Here are already so many good topics that you may also love to admire. 

8 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

If you do not have enough ideas about some issues presented on this forum, instead of creating the new posts, you might study others' posts to increase your knowledge and level of understanding

Absolutely correct mate, there's a lot of members here who are creating topic which is the content is to ask some common questions like what is the rules here, how to post properly etc. They also need to read the rules and regulations in this forum so that there's no repetitive topic or questions from them.

I agree with you friend, I like the forum because we found many experts in many areas of cryptos so we can learn a lot from them and also use the knowledge acquired to be able to create better income for us as investments in cryptos or other platforms.

We need spread our this site We have to add some good topics otherwise people will be bore. For example now a days i see same post regularly in this forum and beginner forum. This make me literary boring. We should try to add more good content.    

Yes I totally agree with you mate. The problem that I have observed here is that most of the people come here greedy and they only focus on making money. So they wont bother reading other replies and comments. Their only goal is to write spam and nonsense things in the comment sections and hence making money. However this is not a good way and eventually your account will get banned. So the best thing to do is to try to gain knowledge and earnings will follow. Also try to appreciate other works .

Thank you mate,  I think that it kind of normal for me and any other person who is a reader to get naturally attracted to some beautiful posts in this forum,  in fact when I was a newbie,  there are some topics that I saved due to how useful they are for my 100 posts. 

Yes, my friend, there are many topics that I admired here because they are useful and very important in providing me experiences in this forum. I do not give importance to topics that do not provide me with services in the field of work on this forum

My friend there are a lot of topics that are able to get the good reputation and very admirable because they have the great knowledge and information for us. We should appreciate the members for their hardworking and effort for the growth of the forum. 

On 11/4/2019 at 9:03 AM, Emma said:

i found some interesting use of words in your many posts so i think you always write post from the core of your heart. just keep it up my friend and work for the forum

Not even the writing from the core of the heart there is need of the usage of the knowledge and that is the main part of the post which makes the post more useful and interesting.