Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most.

1 minute ago, alexisfuentes said:

I think that the ignorant never ask, never question intelligently...

... Because they doesn't study.

I was recently reading the responses on my Topic and basically there are two answers that are constantly repeated:

1. Fear of having your* created Topic erased
  2. They* think that the Topic should be done with complex topics and possess advanced knowledge.

*Users

Opinion, point 1. - Really what happens is that it does not comply with the rules of the forum read them and I assure you your elimination percentage will decrease.

In general, the reasons why they eliminate Topic the most are the repetitive themes, for which you can use this topic on how not to repeat themes,link.

Opinion, point 2.- Always think of simple topics, but read or study before asking.

Many users do not understand that a forum is more a place to ask for help and clarify doubts, than to come and read concepts, on the contrary the concepts are questioned in forums, projects, ideas.

Reveal hidden contents

The one who has the most doubt is the one who knows the most, consequently he is the one who wants to ask the most, don't forget the more you learn the more questions arise, it is normal.

Don't be afraid post

I'm agreeing with you, I've seen do many people here are complaints thats they are fears to post their own topic because every time they making theit post are got deleted.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Very true lines said by yiu. If we will not study then its quite obvious that we will not be able to get the thing. And if we will read it then we will understand and whatever willnot understand will be asked as doubt and will be made clear. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

Such a post is very necessary for all of us. This topic has been posted before so we will try not to discuss the same topic again and again

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you that members who have a lot of doubts and questions are the ones who have more knowledge than others and are studying more, and this forum is the right place to answer these questions and help each togther.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

You are right about that. Thank you my friend for presenting these topics. Really many people do not know how to create good posts and feel afraid to delete them or they may be unhelpful so they must always adhere to these points

Sometimes it is true and sometimes is not because if you really want to have a new knowledge and background, you must do some research and look for the answers before you question.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

It doesn't matter if your topic is complex or simple, what really matters is how informative and how useful it is to the forum and the general public. That's the real deal.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes this forum is good for help in all fields of crypto where we might need assistance but the best thing is to do some research first by using the search feature of this forum to avoid duplicate topics that might be erased and this way we will have a clean place filled with new and not duplicate posts.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

14 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

You are right about that. Thank you my friend for presenting these topics. Really many people do not know how to create good posts and feel afraid to delete them or they may be unhelpful so they must always adhere to these points

Yes bro you are right because i feels the same thing because when I am new in this forum, then I create some post but unfortunately its my mistake are any think I don't no but most of post are deleted, so now also I can't leave this fear and can't post topics, but I am also want to post useful topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

You are right  I also read many posts  members  says They don't  create  New topics  as they think their mostly  New topics  has been deleted.  I  agree with some how but iwannt to ask everyone  it is important  to create  New ones.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yeah there are lot of members who has fear if they create new topics then oftenly their topics will get deleted.It happens actually but it does not mean that we stop making new posts.If we make new posts it will really help us in a great way to gain reputation.So i recommend all the members to create quality and informative posts so that you can help many of the other members of the forum.

• +2 2

I agree with you that members who had a lot of doubts and questions are the ones who has more knowledge than others and are studying more, and this forum is the right place to advice these questions and help each togther

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Of course. is is true. If you want to know about crypto world then you must read informations about it. And when you will read then you will find a kit of questions to ask about the crypto world. And that means you also have an opportunity to create post to know your answers. And that means the more you read about a topic the more you will know about it clearly. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

For those topics before posting or having ideas, the question must be searched in the forum, there are many repeated topics here. will be deleted, the comment there will also be deleted. Very diverse topics just do not coincide, questions, discussions, share anything related to cryptocurrencies are right.

• +2 1

It's a nice quote my dear friend. It's TRUE that those who have most doubt learns the most. Because they are the enthusiastic ones. But always keep in mind don't hesitate to ask anything thinking that's it's a silly doubt.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Agree with your statement, I was actually quite annoyed and fed up with the average beginner asking that question, they should also be self-introspecting why posts are reduced / deleted. In this topic I get a very complete explanation.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Studying fundamentals on your investments requires time, but will help investors understand if their investment actually has a future or not. Blindly picking investments and senting funds because you've heard someone on the internet is the wrong way and it is just gambling. Spent as much time as needed to understand the concept of each cryptocurrency you are about to buy. If there are red flags, then they will be obvious. 

You are right. Those who have always not so sure about thing,doubt and hesitate in most of the things are those kind people who are really eager to learn,as they will keep finding answer on everything,they can be also considered as smart people as they never stop learning to make their mind satisfied.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Everyone should create new topics, and if the topic is good, it will not be deleted for sure, and the references should be easy for everyone to understand.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that in order to be effective and to be able to provide us with useful topics and useful comments on this forum, it is imperative for the users of this forum to be able to study up on what they want to write about and in this way they are able to make effective and knowledgeable posts. There are so many people that are scared to make topics on this forum because they are worried that it will get deleted.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I agree with you as many users are afraid to post topics because it may get deleted and get them warning points but this is not true so everyone should make an effort to post a topic.

• +2 1

On 4/26/2020 at 8:33 AM, alexisfuentes said:

I was recently reading the responses on my Topic and basically there are two answers that are constantly repeated:

2. They* think that the Topic should be done with complex topics and possess advanced knowledge.

*Users

Opinion, point 1. - Really what happens is that it does not comply with the rules of the forum read them and I assure you your elimination percentage will decrease.

In general, the reasons why they eliminate Topic the most are the repetitive themes, for which you can use this topic on how not to repeat themes,link.

Opinion, point 2.- Always think of simple topics, but read or study before asking.

Many users do not understand that a forum is more a place to ask for help and clarify doubts, than to come and read concepts, on the contrary the concepts are questioned in forums, projects, ideas.

Reveal hidden contents

The one who has the most doubt is the one who knows the most, consequently he is the one who wants to ask the most, don't forget the more you learn the more questions arise, it is normal.

Don't be afraid post

On all possibilities there, it makes sense as of how studying more, you would Always have the anxiety to always want to know more, as if that, you will be pushing your self to new heights as of how you would acquire knowledge, as it's just Cryptocurrencies and blockchain, the more we go into it, the more we grasp more knowledge and how they function together

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

On 4/26/2020 at 10:33 AM, alexisfuentes said:

*Users

Reveal hidden contents

Don't be afraid post

Hello everyone. It is the smart people who want to know everything about the topic at hand and regarding the repetition of answers, there are some ignorant people who do not know what they will write and they will copy and then paste

• -1 1

thank you. forum for the purpose of learning and making a profit of each person. Personally, I like to answer topics. whether I know or not I like to answer. Even though I don't know, I try to find information and answer the topic perfectly. In the forum, each person thinks a point of view, so as long as I do not violate the forum rules and do not overlap, I am very pleased to contribute ideas.

• +2 1