Cryptocurrency in Telegram - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrency in Telegram

I appreciate your effort for sharing this kind of information in the platform but I am skeptical about Telegram since almost everyone knew that there lots of scammers present in that program. I really suggest that everyone should be careful and be mindful of your decisions especially if you were really into that program. Think before you click!

• +2 1

99% of the cryptocurrency dealers use it as it gives a lot of major currency rates.
There are a lot of useful bots, for example, the boutique for the Yobit platform, where it calculates what you own of Satoshi, for example, against the dollar, according to the price on Yobit.

• +1 1

This bot is one of my favorite bot because we can calculate the price of coin and know the exact value of the coin and even get alerts of the big movements which is very important in small trading.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If YOU connect with the yobit firstxbot in telegram then you can also know any   currency price    anytime.  But i know cryptowhole use in every place as it give update price list always.. Also there has a way to see update price like if you have any wallet then you can easily know by the wallet        

• +1 1

That's nice one indeed and thanks for sharing this with the forum, this is of useful to all categories of Crypto user's especially the traders and investors. I will likely try using this not for knowing fluctuations of prices and compare it with CMC and coingecko rating. 

• +1 1

I use the coinmarketcap and find the price, I don't need a telegram bot but it looks cool and perhaps it can be of help. But how is it better from using the coinmarketcap instead is it faster or does it have more features? I don't see why I should change what I am doing right now.

On 8/6/2020 at 10:00 AM, Sasooo said:

This is really cool. It saves us time and hassle and brings us to the prices of all currencies. I think it is good and I advise all friends to use it.

How does it save us time? If it does I will use it but I get the price from coinmarketcap instant too.

Edited by yonkii
  • Useful or interesting 1

It is looks very helpful and I will try it but the telegram I not use very often and it may need me to have time free to learn it. Is it easy to use or demand to have hours on this to learn? I will try to find if it helps as we need as many useful tools we are can find. Thank you very much my dear for giving us this wonderful tool that will help us in our trading.

• +1 1

I have been using this robot and many other robots for a while, in addition to that I am using a site that displays all cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies and it displays prices accurately

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you mate I will try it and ask price for the coin prices as the link and xrp that I hold right now. It is a good addition to our investment tools and since I have telegram open all the time it will help me a lot to this bot and find currency rates instantly.

• +2 1

I didn't know there were this kind of bots in telegram and now that you presented this I may try it and use it if it isfaster than using the internet to find the crypto prices and it also says that it has charts too, it seems interesting.

On 4/24/2020 at 9:37 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

It's a really useful bot, try it out.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

كريبتو.PNG

There are so manys ways to know crypto currency prices, yobit exchange telegram bot fastex robot also gives crypto currency prices up to date, but for me I don't trust any unknown bot in telegram I use only coingecko site, to know currency price its really better for me.

• +2 2

Thanks for sharing such information. This post will be very helpful for those people who have faced many problems to check currency rates. This will help them a lot. I also use it and see how it works

• +1 1

Thank you there are some group in telegram that are scam and ask for money to invest and claim they will give back double and for this reason I removed telegram but since there are apps that help us with crypto and prices it can be of good help.

• +1 1

I was told by a friend  anything about cryptocurrency in telegram is scam, av been scammed several times most especially by bot, but I will give this a  try

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan

On 4/25/2020 at 12:07 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

It's a really useful bot, try it out.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

كريبتو.PNG

Well, I already saw and use many bots in telegram and all of them are just scam. That's why I don't trust them. But because you have said that it is not a scam, I must try it and hope all you have said is true. Thanks for sharing it, anyway.

• +2 1

This is true, my friend, and I am also a subscriber to Telegram, and I receive constant currency bulletin

It is good to spread this information so that all members join this channel and be aware of currency rates at every moment

• +1 1

I prefer to see the prices on the coinmarcketcap website because it allows me to see charts, a disadvantage of these bots and that not all of them allow ve charts and has a limited number of altcoins, but I do not deny that these bots can be useful when the person gets tired of seeing the prices manually

Thank you so much I will definitely use it, it seems like a good alert for the whales and their activities there was one for Instagram and twitter and also another on facebook , so am sorry this is a good one.

God bless

• +1 1

Yes I have used that bot and the experience is really cool. Not only the currency price the bot also provides news, Icos information, and many other updats. If you have group related to Crypto then you can even intergrate the bot into the group for accessing the bot to all users.

And if we do request chart we can access them too. So if you are using telegram often the it's best out there.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Hi, I'm new to the forum and although I still consider myself a newbie to the topic, I hope to learn quite a bit from the things that are posted here. I was just looking for a Telegram group, I use that app a lot and it would be great to be able to talk to people who have more experience handling cryptocurrencies.

Thank you very much for sharing these channels, the support is greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone knows of an additional channel where Spanish is spoken, it would be great if they shared it here. Regards.

2 hours ago, Irungu said:

Thank you so much I will definitely use it, it seems like a good alert for the whales and their activities there was one for Instagram and twitter and also another on facebook , so am sorry this is a good one.

God bless

@Irungu

No doubt, it looks so marvelous and interesting for use, according to the above description given and I'm going to give it a trial. But first we have to be extremely careful and cautious

I will urge you to take your time and make some necessary investigation, verification in order to confirm its legitimacy, just to be at safer side.   

I have used telegram for a few reasosn and this bot may be useful and will use it too, thanks for giving us this link, I will use it right now and see what it has to give to me.

• -1 1

We really have to be extra careful about any project in telegram because telegram is now filled up with scammers and through clicking of any link in telegram your informations can be gotten which can definitely make you to lose your funds in your wallets. To avoid any risk i suggest you make use of the coinmarketcap because prices are always in details there. Be wise and stay safe.

• +2 1

I think I have written about this before, but the most important thing today is to make sure that am able to work in this platform with friends, sometimes you can be lonely here.

But there is a huge problem and this one people must be able to be careful of what they are getting into , some of this  scammers have joined this kind of groups. I have seen people being scammed from this kind of places

• +1 1

Yeah there are so many things that happen on telegram and its important thing is to really have something working for you, the greatest thing that work the good issues of the market that are posted on telegram. Yobit usually happens and puts in all its major pair prices telegram and they update me everyday and I think that is a very good thing that works well for me.