Cryptocurrency in Telegram - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrency in Telegram

That telegram bot is really useful for me, i can easily track the movement of crypto coin i like especially the bitcoin. As an active user of Telegram, these kind of bot is really good and informative because it only one click away to know the information about the coin i want to know.

• +1 1

Yeah i agree with you i also found some or mostly group which are only based on crypto currency but you should be very careful telegram is full of scammers if you found any trusted person then go to invest otherwise mostly people are scammers which attract you from double or 10× profit. Beware of them and get knowledge about crypto currency first before you invest.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

telegram constantly helps cryptocurrencies no matter in what occasions but regrettably now the recognition of telegram is going down because of such a lot of scams tasks are active there. however if telegram retain to offers those type of offerings than it will become famous once more. it is superb bot, we ought to be part of it.

Thanks there are some helpful telegram channels that give price predictions and I didn't know there was one giving prices like this whalebot. I am using some live price services and indexes like coingecko and worldcoinindex that have correct prices but perhaps this one has better options.

I don't believe in crypto currency in telegram because those people are scammer I was told to just refer and get paid and after referring on the daybof payment I was know told to pay 0.0036btc for what

Well effort made by you ,and thanks for sharing this kind of information also. On the telegram bots we can easily find out the latest price of the cryptotalk currencies.and I think this is the best posts for all the members.

Telegram is full of different kinds of bot though I haven't used this bot before @cryptowhalebot but is this bot always accurate with the  trends in change of price crypto currency in daily basis? Perhaps I am not sure untill I check it out I hope I will find it beneficial.

infact i'm afraid of telegram bot because lots of them belongs to scammers and that is why i select utilizing coinmarketcap because it's far the exceptional in this element, it offers complete information of coins and there

22 hours ago, SanyaPivo4ka said:

I have never used telegram bots, but it seems to me that most of them are fraudulent, and do not carry any useful information. Best of all, use trusted sources, let it come out more expensive 🙂

In fact, Yes, you can often find fraudulent telegram bots that will try to deceive you, be Scam exchangers, or something else new. Also, I often notice that there are exchanges that arrange sweepstakes, and then ask for a Deposit to get more - this is a kind of deception, such is the case!

• +4 1

Well, quite a handy bot. But in my opinion, it will be faster just to go to Google and drive in the name of the currency. Because in a telegram you usually have a bunch of chats and you need to spend time to find the right one.

It is a good addition to our investment tools and since I have telegram open all the time it will help me a lot to this bot and find currency rates instantly.

The Telegram program is really good, and there are many channels in which there are contests related to digital currencies and profit from them as well. This bot is really wonderful through which I directly know what price I want without referring to any other application

I have heard of this bot but no one posted its link before.
Thank you for this contribution, my friend.
It's kindness from you!
I think that the benefit of this bot is great and everyone needs it everyday in his/her work!

thank you for sharing this bot, but it give the price of which exchange? because sometimes there are some coins have different price in different exchange.

I don't need a telegram bot but it looks cool and perhaps it can be of help. But how is it better from using the coinmarketcap instead is it faster or does it have more features? I don't see why I should change what I am doing right now.

Thank you soo much for sharing and i am very excited for this information It is greatul news. new update regarding this forum it is quite good. i use telegram and it easy for me.

I simply follow whale alert on twitter, yet don't really bring these developments into much thought. There are numerous whales moving assets left and right constantly, It will assist us with keeping refreshed with most recent costs of digital currencies his message will assist digital money with going ahead new higher lvl

• +2 1

Thank you for that information mate, I am not active in telegram so that feature is new for me, the good thing is it is a bot so it means that it is legit and powered by the telegram platform itself. Just be careful on using telegram because there are so many scammers there, just ignore any private message from strangers. 

On 4/24/2020 at 12:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

It's a really useful bot, try it out.

Telegran how much with a set of good tools to manage cryptocurrencies, in addition to having excellent group of for crypto signals called Cryptowhale trading, without a doubt this bot is one of them...

• +1 1

A useful bot for tracking large transactions that occur in the cryptocurrency market, the next movement of whales can be predicted by this bot, I rely on it sometimes to determine my next movement in trading.

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Moontong said:

the good thing is it is a bot so it means that it is legit and powered by the telegram platform itself

Well, i will just saying that there's no legit earning bots in telegram, there's a lot of people are being disappointed from it, don't participating on it mate it's just a waste of time, it's better to do posting here than participating in telegram earning bots.

Yes, indeed, I use this robot to quickly find out the price of any currency and also I often calculate the value of the quantity of any currency in an easy and fast manner, without the need to manually calculate it. I advise everyone working in the cryptocurrency world to explore and use this bot.

I think it is a useful thing of course, especially when we are in need to know the prices quickly for something and we can or open our laptops or computers. Even though, there are some channels that are made especially to send you daily the prices of the cryptocurrencies in the world market.

I like the idea of that, technology has not left anything it did everything.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Oh bro i loved your this post as all previous one. You give us a lot of useful information . As i was also thinking that there should be a bot that can tell us the rates of currency from which we can estimate the raise and fall or a currency and estimate where should we invest or not. That must be helpful i will surely try it