Cryptocurrency in Telegram - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrency in Telegram

Telegram groups are quite useful for the users always. But it is also true that there are a lot scams are available in telegram also. But it seems that also the bots are quite useful for the users sometimes. And crypto whale is also good for seeing the prices of cryptocurrencies and also seeing the rises of cryptocurrencies. There are also other useful bots are available there. 

• +3 1

There are a lot of ways to know the market news and prices, but your method of telegram may be more easy, but I hope that the information will be provided moment by moment because I tried the Telegram channel some time ago, it only provided prices every 24 hours.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right that's why I don't want to try telegram for now because of that. 

I'm avoiding getting scam because I don't want to lost what I have now. 

Well, it's up to you mate but for me, I'm using telegram just to contact my friends and relatives, this telegram made to communicate and this is just have an bots because they have some feature of it.

• +1 1

Thank you for your assistance but I am afraid of telegram bot because many of them belongs to scammers and that is why I prefer making use of coinmarketcap because it is the best in this aspect, it gives full details of coins and there marketcap.

• +4 1

I suggest other users to just use Coingecko to check the price for the Cryptocurrency that you desire it more useful to coingecko they also give the best details and most relevant place to trade your crypto it good to use them but this content is also very useful.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

This is really cool. With the development that took place in technology, there are many easy ways to know prices and keep abreast of market developments.

Telegram is the effective platform for these types of forums the informations and recent news are easily found and also the advertising of any such earning sites are easily accessible likewise telegram plays an important role for the cryptotalk forum providing such great tools.

On 4/24/2020 at 7:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

It's a really useful bot, try it out.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

كريبتو.PNG

So does this not will be used to show the currencies signals or it will be used to show the price of the cryptocurrencies only without trading signals. 

Despite the privileges and useful features of this bot, but it will find competition from many sites and other bots for this, I think it is better to change the content that it processes or the service that it offers to users.
It must provide all the evidence of the process, not only the price, therefore, I find that he does not enjoy complete sufficiency for this service

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thanks for sharing this thought telegram is the only social media that has a lot of bot that communicate with humans but some people use the opportunity to scam individuals.

@Omar OmmeishOmmeish  telegram is a good social media that deals all about cryptocurrency here you provide a good features that gives a lot of explanation about cryptocurrency on telegram. Thank you my friend for such an informative post.

Thank you for the post it will be more useful such a resource who spends a lot of time using a smartphone. I spend more time on my PC. I use the coinmarketcap browser where there is a lot of information about a particular coin.

• +4 1

From which source does this bot derive its cryptocurrency price list?
Does it depend on prices on platforms as yobit platform?

Can this bot give false information?

yes that's amazing this is very helpful for everyone who use cryptocurrency and telegram in this we can easily check the price of cryptocurrency just by clicking on button so I think this feature is very helpful 

this is really awesome , but I think this is pretty well if we download live price widget on our phone or leptop screen . 

coingecko is my favourite website for see live price chart for any Coin .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Through my experience of this bot, it offers you the current price of any currency that you write on the bot, and it helps you to keep up to date with the prices of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Crypotocurrency bot is quite amazing to work with. I have been using telegram since three years. In telegram,it is so easy to find out the whole details about a currency only by typing it's name. Various groups are also using Crypto whale Bot. It shows all the details possibly available including themarketcap or buy sell percentage. 

We can get a lots of bots which reminds the price of the bitcoin and even some bots predict the price and gives information when to buy coins. But I don't believe in bots about the cryptocurrency because most of them are scams.

It is the most used bot and gives the price on the Binance currency platform and gives the ratio of liquidity in each currency
Where it can be replaced by opening the platform using to monitor the price of any currency..

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for your information but I prefer making use of coinmarketcap because that is where I normally use to check the accurate price of every coins in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and I think it is more safer because telegram is filled up with scammers and joining there can lead some scammers to get some of my private information which is also not too safe for me.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

On 6/1/2020 at 7:54 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, it's up to you mate but for me, I'm using telegram just to contact my friends and relatives, this telegram made to communicate and this is just have an bots because they have some feature of it.

I'm not using telegram because I know that there are some people who doing scam on that app especially those who are belong to the group. 

I will never use telegram because I'm already satisfied in my method and other crypto apps that I'm using. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I would not advise any one to rush into any program in telegram just like that without seeing enough prove and evidence of payment. It is easy to get scammed in telegram.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I have no interest about teligram, Because such bots are spread in a telegram, and I am Newbie in this forum  this is also a reason, over all that's way now i didn’t try it on teligram.      

• +1 2

On 4/24/2020 at 9:52 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

It's a really useful bot

you can see price of any coins or token in the websites in the real-time , so my question is  whats new in there which make it very useful than real time informing sites? how can we be benefited from it ? 

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

On 7/11/2020 at 4:46 PM, Dark_Sky said:

I'm not using telegram because I know that there are some people who doing scam on that app especially those who are belong to the group

Well, that's true mate, be careful for those people who are trying to contact you in that app to avoid being scammed, just used it to communicate the people you may know.