Cryptocurrency in Telegram - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrency in Telegram

Even the bo  yobit exchange notifies you on daily basis about the recent prices, but just be careful with thesw bots somw times you are scammed by them.

Telegram have a lot of potential to be one and only exchange wallet which can also make their users to chat and be friends with each other and share other sorts of data but they will have to regulate it better. Because due to lack of regulation they are banned in several countries

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

There are many tools and bots that help all people who work on a digital currency project! For me, I use a bot that alerts me when a currency reaches a price! I also use Telegram to communicate with friends who are passionate about working on this project! Telegram is a very important application, especially for fans of the digital currency project

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information. Really, it is an easy way to find out about currency news, moment by moment.

Hey friend, thankyou for making this informative post. This will help us to get latest updates in trading and cryptoworld, but I am not into this because telegram has lots of scammers and I personally feel its unsafe. But this telegram program is reliable and helpful, but dont get connected to any unknown sources, you may get cheated by them. 

Thanks for this, I will try it, but I had very bad experience with telegram, I asked one question in one channel and there were twenty people replying to me in private messaging like they knew me. Are these people stupid and why is telegram allows anyone to send you a message?

Big thanks for spreading good and useful message. Telegram is very good platform to earn money with easy steps. In simple words telegram is medium for all crypto currencies. It is guideline for those who are beginner and who dont know any other ways to earn money.

Yes my friend  i assemble to you. Telegram is a site which is full of scammers. There is only a few project launched in this platform which is free from scammers.It is better to avoid this

I use this bot, it's really useful because it alerts about whales in the market, and the news is always up to date, I also follow this channel on twitter

I agree with you, this bot is very good because we can find out the prices of cryptocurrencies without having to go to the platforms.
It also provides you with a lot of information about any cryptocurrency we want

• +3 1

Thank you for this topic. I use the CoinMarketCap site. It is a great site through which you can know the price of any currency in addition to knowing the platforms on which the currency is located and the price of each platform, so that you can avoid losing from the price difference. I advise you to use it.

On 4/24/2020 at 5:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

It's a really useful bot, try it out.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

كريبتو.PNG

This is interesting I never thought there will be bot designed to carry out this kind of task because I have the mindset that anything that comes from telegram is visualize as a scamming material and I never border to give it maximum attention.

Thank you very much for discussing this topic and for providing information. Of course I would like to join this Telegram Channel because we will benefit a lot from hosting here. Joining this channel will save us time and we will get the best of the injured direction garden that we have and from this we will be able to comment on the best posts that can benefit from

thanks a lot for information. i will be able to use cryptocurrency information in a simple way while using telegram.

Telegram has many useful tools. Well thanks for giving information about this tool. It help many people qho want to know the currency rates. This tool is good as I also checked the rates and we can check by just writing the name.

people are paying more attention in this field and looking for crypto Telegram pump groups. This currency is a combination of the Internet and cryptography which makes it more secure and reliable to purchase and transfer. While on the other hand the code is almost impossible to break or manipulate.

• +3 1

That is why I am glad to belong to this community more and more every day, I really always wondered how I could obtain that information by telegram, since I noticed that many used it, I will immediately subscribe to the channel. Thank you so much.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

It's very cool to see a telegram bot notify about price changes. better than application, because a bot will be faster and can use less data.

Telegram supports the blockchain technology and this has come with so many disadvantages especially with the frauds. Its very difficult to to see a legit crypto related project on telegram most of them are scams and scammers are everywhere in the platform never really trust any transaction related in telegram, I have been scammed before

It is the first time I  have encountered such tool, thank you for sharing this one, it could help us a lot especially to be updated on the price of each cryptocurrency, in that way we can tell which is the best crypto to sell, buy or hold and wait for its price to rise up. I'm only relying in CoinBase wallet which has a list of cyptocurrency and the price of each, it is also useful because you can see the graph of every cryptocurrency and they also notifies you once the price of crypto change.

On 10/25/2020 at 5:22 PM, catherine deskins said:

good
But how will this help us understand the movements of currencies and forecast their price
The idea of robots looks good, but the analysis yourself is better

There are many robots on telegram which tell the exact price of crypto coins at that time on telegram. Also agree with you that analysis yourself is best but for price update of any coin you can use telegram bot. 

Thanking for sharing useful and informative post, through this  bot on telegram  we should check the price of any coin at any time. But there are lot of scammer which used telegram for their targets. So without confirmation dont join any bot or be careful. Thanks my dear. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you my friend. Indeed, it is an easy and good way to find out currency rates, especially because it is via a robot, so the answer will be quick and it does not take any of our time. Thank you for sharing this topic with us.

I think that the Telegram application is one of the best applications in terms of ease and simplicity, and companies and platforms have started fully interested in communicating with people in the field of cryptocurrencies in it

On 4/25/2020 at 1:27 AM, Honny143 said:

Yes bro I totally agree with you I have also same opinion about telegram, because telegram is a scammers hot spot, in this platform any project launch their behind one scam involved, so its my honest request don't trust telegram, I am also one of the victim of this telegram scammers.

Truly, scammers took telegram as their market as a place where they can convince people since telegram can contain many people so they use it as an advantage. But their are some that are legit, just that the scammers have make people not ti trust the place anymore