Cryptocurrency in Telegram - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrency in Telegram

Hi dear I have joined the resident Cryptocurrency , I do not have much ideas about this, But it would be a wonderful relation between.Crypto currency and  Telegram it's best fourm female and male to earning 

Hello i hope you will fine... U read your post and i dnt that crypto currency in telegram so i am so happy this new information help for with me and i try to use in future this application . And i earn money in telegram in future so thankful for you . And this is very good information 

Hello! Thank you for this information. Now I can see information about coins, about cryptocurrencies and many other news. I can share a very good bot. The bot is called ETH token Explorer. There you can find out how many coins are in your ERC-20 wallet. If you participate in airdrops, then this bot is for you!))

This bot is really very useful, I tried it myself and it saved me a lot of time and effort, it is easy fast, and available in the mobile so you do not need to squeez your mind to get the answers you want.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this informative post and it is useful and helpful information that persons who use telegram and whose are traders . I don't believe on telegrams  . Because telegram full of scammers and many people lose their money in telegram .

• +1 1

Thank you so much, you shared this formation because we were thinking that this is a site but it is also an exchanger side Thank you so much, you made us shaee on the information that I have searched the board for it and my general knowledge has also gained a lot of information about it. I did not know about it before but I found it when I saw your post 

A lot of thanks for giving us information,by using this we can check updates about currencies which will be more helpful for crypto traders,in such a way we can judge every thing and we are able to know we should invest or not,crypto industry is most popular all over the world.

It's a good post any way to learn about crypto currencies through telegram but it's my tradition not to trust and count on information that comes through telegram. It some how full of scammers and unverifiable sites disseminating claims and baseless contents. So be extremely careful with telegram information while I prefer to use sites like coin telegraph for updates or coin market cap

• +1 1

Thank you very much for publishing this information regarding telegram robots I find it interesting therefore I will subscribe to this channel and thus be able to investigate from what own hand
A big greeting to the whole community

It's a nice piece of information. There are many bots that give you currency rates. You can also try @fastexrobot on Telegram, as it includes many services, including knowledge of currency rates, and you can also convert currencies through it

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency on telegram is mostly airdrops, bots precisely, and it created by anyone, just to generate views by people, and 95 percent are scam and doesn't really work ,I regard it as a waste of time ,the only one that's pays that I have seen is the yobit dlrs airdrop

• +1 1

Many method can be use to promote your crypto and one of them is Telegram. Before I sees telegram as mere meeting point to discuss issue of less important but when am introduced to many things through telegram I later discovered it usefulness in promoting a business deal

I already made added it to my own group I made just to be able o check the prices whenever I want and I found it really helpful since the price is always very close or exactly similar to prices in binance , almost all crypto groups and channels use this bot now 

• +1 1

Telegram application is so unique and dynamic, it’s user friendly and most importantly we can share some ideas and suggestions there, but the idea is good and some extent it doesn’t have any advantage, already cryptotalk forum has gain lot of awareness and most importantly it gives us opportunities to earn money and knowledge.

• +5 1

I don't believe on telegram platform because there are many scammers my friend recommended that I do work on telegram but I research on telegram platform and I never believe on telegram application

there have some digital money in telegram,the digital currencies are litecoin or ltc,,doge coin,ethereum coin or eth etc.we can get the coins from a wire bot, appear as though we can procure light coin from light coin mining bots.so I think cryptographic money in message.

Thank you very much for telling that this is why we work easily, cryptocurrency is given and you get a lot of money, can also work, can easily earn money in this world, can work easily from home 

On 4/24/2020 at 9:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

It's a really useful bot, try it out.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

كريبتو.PNG

Hey buddy, thank you for sharing about this awesome boat and increasing our knowledge about the telegram and cryptocurrency. I will definitely try this buddy.

• +1 1

I agree to you there are a lot of bots in the telegram from which you can take help. But there are a lot of fake bots you have to be careful about them. You should not share your personal information with them if you will do that then you might be caused by the scammers.

• +1 1

Good idea my friend that way you can know price when you want to buy and sell simply. So I will try now to can use these link when I want. If I find things like these please help us

Maybe this can be beneficial at large and we will surely look for this once and i can be updated with the cryptocurrencies with just one touch.

• +2 1

These bots are much helpful if you want to take the help in finding the value and predicting the ups and downs of the currency.

but there are a lot of fake bots you should be careful about them as they are helping us but many of them are fake.

• +1 1

Crytpocurrency in telegram is almost always good. Tbere have been lots of telegram bots built to assess and facilitate the earning of free coins on telegram. But in this very case as well, there have been lots of bots that have been proven to be a legit scam in all ramifications on telegram. Telegram needs to improve on that to prevent and curb scam on the platform

Telegram Cryptocurrency Whenever we get to know something good about this, hopefully here we will get to know a lot of better quality comments.  And if we can discuss some good questions, then from now on we will be able to come up with some good comments. Hopefully one day we will be able to make some good comments here because we can feel a lot whenever we want to think about it.  I know we can actually post a good time here