Cryptocurrency in Telegram - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrency in Telegram

Thank you for sharing this information here will be useful and helpful for many members here, but I think you need to add more details, because I see some members comments they dont understand well what you are promoted on your topic.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks bro for sharing this, i was already fear when i read the heading because there are many scammers in telegram and i thought it was a scam alert. But thanks much because that bot will help us to know many things including pricing while we are chatting with friends on telegram.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Oh I don't think his post is a scam. Beacause it's not attracting for self benefit neither it is not giving bait. But it is helping or making our job easy. So I will try my dear friend this. Thanks for the post my dear friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

That's great, especially since I often use telegrams to communicate with other crypto users. So I don't need to be complicated to count the results of conversions per coin. I will try it.

• +5 1

Thanks for this information. Wow now we can easily find any coins price just by write name of that coin. Telegram just a good app because this app helping us many things like chat, aidrops join, official group, latest news, coin prices, many more.

• +5 1

I know about cryptowhale bot but I find it easier to just use delta app for mobile to get the price at every moment and I can even set it to alarm me if a certain coin get to a certain price.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

The telegram application is also so dynamic on how the use of bots are easily being created as the telegram is kind of, an open source which bits of different aspects are being used and created oñany version of the app

The telegram application is also so dynamic on how the use of bots are easily being created as the telegram is kind of, an open source which bits of different aspects are being used and created oñany version of the app

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I have tried following this bot before but its information is not accurate about the movements of whales and sometimes it is not true

• +3 1
  • +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

I fail to see the point of this telegram bot as you can literally do the same thing in google. All you have to do is type in the crypto that you are interested in and it will show you the price and you even have a converter where you can put in how much you have and it will tell you the amount in fiat currency. So i fail to see the benefit of this telegram bot. Thank you for sharing the information with us though.

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You deserve a good reputation , because your topic is really useful and helpful for me , i want like this bot , and will use it now. Thank you so much to share this great telegram bot with us.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

im already using this bot and i can its amazing i want to share with you this bot CoinGeckoBot. we all know coingecko its the official bit of coingecko you can use it in telegram and check the price and  charts and other things.

• +5 1

Thanks for sharing this telegram bot, it's really helpful to be able to check the prices if crypto currencies without opening the exchange site

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

This is a very useful tool that can used to observe prices of crypto currency in the market but I would like to advise everyone against using their crypto currency on telegram as it is full of scammers.

• +4 1

Here is FastExRobot bot from Yobit exchange on telegram. Which is also providing the current exchange rates on the Yobit exchange for the supported currencies. I think your recommended telegram bot is also worth of trying. Thanks for a share. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes.Telegram is largely connected with crypto ccurreny.just like the bot that you have mentioned,is a great one.we just need to type the name of any coin and we will get the price of it instantly.it's really an excellent bot.i like it very much.

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing this helpful bot to know the prices of cryptocurrencies accurately without the need to log in to the platform every time to see the prices of cryptocurrencies

• +5 1

Frankly, this post is very nice and excellent. I will be using this bot quickly, but my friend, are the prices that he displays accurate?

It's a useful BOT i use Telegram all the time and i dont need to go out to check my coins ,Now i can do it with this bot ,Thanks to share that brother 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Wow this is great, we could use this method in check the rates of the market, and also we can know much about cryptocurrencies through this process, I will join this boy in telegram, thanks dear friend for Sharing this with us.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you very much for sharing this relevant information with us but you do not need to provide us with the link that would take us directly to the bot but other good theme 

I don't think so these channels are helpful for the members because previously I have gone through one channel of telegram that give current rates of the currencies but I am not getting any help so better will be don't follow this channels without having research and don't go for the unknown persons offers through telegram channels they are full of scam.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Frankly, such bots are spread in a telegram and they have different functions, but at the same time they are very useful especially for those who trade on a daily basis on currencies, thanks for the effort.

• +4 1

On 4/25/2020 at 4:00 AM, Anwyll Axel said:

It's really very useful bot, to know about the rates of all the currencies by just writing its name is amazing. Will surely joins this group. Thanks for sharing this information with us. 

I don't have telegram account but I hope all of you will enjoy the service of the bot. 

I'm going to join telegram when they offer some free coins or extra income. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/25/2020 at 10:25 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, thanks for sharing it here in this forum but in telegram, there has many scam platforms that you will used as a source of income because many of them are just scam, they didn't give some profit even thou you are doing their task.

That's right that's why I don't want to try telegram for now because of that. 

I'm avoiding getting scam because I don't want to lost what I have now. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you for sharing that but I am scared to try bots in telegram because I encounter many times that most of them are scams but I hope this one is not a scam we should always be careful.

• +2 1