Only days left on Halving Bitcoin, what is the likely scenario? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Only days left on Halving Bitcoin, what is the likely scenario?

Only days left on Halving Bitcoin, what is the likely scenario?
Hello my friends
Only days are left on Halving Bitcoin and there are several possible scenarios for what might happen after Halving
This is a Halving Bitcoin website with a countdown timer and some important information about Halving
https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com

1.jpg.2157a7ca60f8fde3ca22d45ae9136862.jpg

We will not discuss the issue of high or low price separately, but we will discuss the following questions:
What is the economic impact on the two minerals after Halving? How do you analyze the situation after Halving?
 Or rather, what do you expect to happen with regard to miners and their ability to continue?
 How much do you expect the Hash rate to drop? And the rate of miners leaving their work?
Is this a danger and an increase in the probability of a 51% attack on the network?

These are several questions that can come to anyone’s head when thinking about Halving and of course there can be other questions that have not crossed my mind.
Let us discuss and exchange ideas on these questions and any questions that arise to you.

31 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

I really don't think this halving of Bitcoin will happen especially when you believe a website like this. The price has recently halved and now is the time for the price to recover and stabilize, it will not fall again when the market is very extreme.

Well, thank you, my dear, although it is only 18 days for Halving Bitcoin but until now no one knows what can happen, we do not want to talk about the price only bitcoin price is low now and if it continues to fall after Halving there will be a big problem because mining rewards will go down to 6.25 In this case the miners would not be able to cover the mining costs.

As for the price, I expect that it will rise, but the retail rate of mining will decrease and there will be a great difficulty in mining Bitcoin because of this rise in price, so after half I think trading and investment will be the best way to earn

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think this halving process will be like any previous one. Now, there are a lot of different circumstances and there's no expected scenario even by experts.

my wallet coinomi has set the timer with the time left for halving, a touch of class, the miners will continue to keep going the computers on even with half the rewards there is no need to worry, the price of bitcoin now tends to stabilize and  can only grow after halving

2 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

my wallet coinomi has set the timer with the time left for halving, a touch of class, the miners will continue to keep going the computers on even with half the rewards there is no need to worry, the price of bitcoin now tends to stabilize and  can only grow after halving

This is a nice feature in this wallet that you set a counter for halving time, at the present time you do not have to worry about miners but after halving if it does not rise the price there will be a need for a lot of concern because mining rewards will drop to 6.25 and with the current price you will not be able to cover mining expenses.

The main thing is that the price of bitcoin has not fallen down and then, let's see. I believe that miners, many will leave or buy new equipment, which is very unlikely to be done. 

I don't think this halving order will be pleasure any previous one. today, slow deploment are a lot of different circumstnces and there's no expected scenario even by exprts.

I guess after the halving we will see huge increase in the price of Bitcoin but it will not good for miners, the rate of mining Bitcoin will be decreases. 

4 hours ago, bliznec said:

The main thing is that the price of bitcoin has not fallen down and then, let's see. I believe that miners, many will leave or buy new equipment, which is very unlikely to be done. 

This is true, the important thing is that the price of bitcoin does not decrease because if it drops, there will be a real risk to the bitcoin network because many miners can leave mining and this will affect the strength of the network and maintain its stability.

On 4/23/2020 at 11:54 AM, Crypto123 said:

Is this a danger and an increase in the probability of a 51% attack on the network?

Even if lot's of miners would leave, it would still cost insanely much to do that, and it wouldn't end up being profitable to the attacker.

In fact i'll just add this short youtube video by Andreas Antonopoulos from 2015, it explains it better then i ever could:

Edited by rekter
typo
  • Useful or interesting 1

17 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

This is true, the important thing is that the price of bitcoin does not decrease because if it drops, there will be a real risk to the bitcoin network because many miners can leave mining and this will affect the strength of the network and maintain its stability.

Many miners are waiting for soon Halving Bitcoin. The rewards for the block will be halved and this will not affect their work very much. Others will simply leave and will not mine Bitcoin or buy new equipment. 

8 hours ago, rekter said:

Even if lot's of miners would leave, it would still cost insanely much to do that, and it wouldn't end up being profitable to the attacker.

Thank you my friend for this great video and for the helpful information you always provide, yes there are a lot of people worrying that if the number of miners decreases it might be 51% easier to attack and the network is at risk but I think the bitcoin network is strong and difficult to penetrate.

For sure there are some scenario where in they will do transactions like trading or buying also selling. 

I'm sure many people wait for the halving for them to do their strategies. 

So let's wait for the moment and watch out. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

13 minutes ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, you remember the bitcoin halving for everyone, I think every crypto lover are waiting for the bitcoin halving but this year situation is not good for bitcoin halving, although condition is not good but we are hopeful that bitcoin price will increase before the bitcoin halving.

Rising before halving depends on how many traders rush to buy bitcoin just before halving date. It may not happen the way you expect because there is a possibility that most traders have already bought their bitcoins and have held it for halving even before 2020! Only ignorant traders will notice the big opportunity at the last moments and will buy immediately. If such traders are still wandering in the market, we can hope than bitcoin will have a good rise before May 2020.

I think that when it comes to the halving event that there is going to be a major increase in the price of bitcoin, however this will not be a full increase to its maximum potential. Instead the economic struggles will still weight down heavily on bitcoin and therefore after the event we should still expect the price to continue rising as the economy starts to recover. At the moment there will be many bitcoin purchases in anticipation of the event.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

7 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

I think that when it comes to the halving event that there is going to be a major increase in the price of bitcoin, however this will not be a full increase to its maximum potential. Instead the economic struggles will still weight down heavily on bitcoin and therefore after the event we should still expect the price to continue rising as the economy starts to recover. At the moment there will be many bitcoin purchases in anticipation of the event.

This is what usually happens after Halving Bitcoin, but in the current circumstances in the global economy due to the Corona epidemic it is not possible to speculate how things might be, I expect that at the beginning there will not be a big change but as the global economic situation improves things will change a lot.

Halving as of opportunities as from the previous visuals of the past halvings. But expectations is really amongst the count down but knowing too of the unknown if any disturbances may occurs as pandemic of the covid-19 was unexpected 

I'm sure this 3rd halving will be an amazing event as I'm very excited for it. I basically think of the price at least doubling, to make sure mining is still profitable as it was before. If that happens, I believe more miners will start mining and the hash power will increase. Halving surely isn't a danger to the network.

That's just my speculation.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

31 minutes ago, fila said:

Prices will be going up considerably shortly before and right after halving but the real question I have is whether or not prices will stay up or if they simply drop back down to the levels they are at now.

This is a really good question, but hard to answer !!! If prices rise after Halving, it is difficult to predict whether it will remain stable, or if it will decline again, this has to do with several things such as bad or good news, acceptance of some bitcoins, and many other things.

Yes of course we are all depended about will be happens after the halving, because I know that this halving is not like the last halving 2016, this year there is an obstacle factor who is the corona virus. So we wait and we hope all things will be good.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/25/2020 at 3:39 PM, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, you remember the bitcoin halving for everyone, I think every crypto lover are waiting for the bitcoin halving but this year situation is not good for bitcoin halving, although condition is not good but we are hopeful that bitcoin price will increase before the bitcoin halving.

Yes bro in this year bitcoin face so many up and downs, and all prediction also failed before halving and all countries face economy crisis, in this situation bitcoin halving complete and miners rewards reduce, and bitcoin prices not increase then miners not afford this mining costs.

17 hours ago, Upright said:

Halving as of opportunities as from the previous visuals of the past halvings. But expectations is really amongst the count down but knowing too of the unknown if any disturbances may occurs as pandemic of the covid-19 was unexpected 

I also believe that the last scenario will not repeat after halving. But there will probably be some changes but such growth as in 2018 is unlikely.

6 hours ago, juma1 said:

With the few days left to the d day of halving am sure many bitcoin users are all eagerly waiting the history of 2017 on the halving process to repeat its Self and am sure we will surely make a lot of difference 

We all hope of that, of course, but given the circumstances the global economy is going through these days due to the Corona virus, I expect that it will be difficult to make a big difference in price due to the global recession and the concerns that control everyone. In any case, let's hope and wait.

What is worrying is when Bitcoin's price goes bearish for a few weeks or even months after halving, given the current global economic situation. How many miners will be able to sustain energy expenses? And how difficult will mining be after halving, if the difficulty level in unlocking blocks will increase? If Bitcoin's price somehow increases quickly to the level that will satisfy the miners' expenses, maybe it would help, but with most economies still struggling, I'm beginning to have doubts it will happen very soon.

If miners who spend too much on electricity costs are forced to leave, and the miners that will remain are from a few countries with cheap electricity, wouldn't this actually become a danger to Bitcoin mining in the long run? Because it will become much easier for any entity who hates crypto to harass miners or even shut them down if they ever want to, now that miners are becoming confined to select countries with cheap electricity.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/