Only days left on Halving Bitcoin, what is the likely scenario? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Only days left on Halving Bitcoin, what is the likely scenario?

Very few days left for Bitcoin halving event. Before this event, we are noticing, price of Bitcoin going up in the cryptocurrency market. After halving event is successfully concluded, I think Bitcoin price will get increased in the cryptocurrency markets. 

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

It happened exactly as I expected, and the heavy buying on bitun has already started, the purchase volumes are not enough for a significant rise, but it is good so far.

True, my friend, the effect of purchases has already appeared on the price of bitcoin as we notice an improvement in the price of bitcoin and a gradual rise, it is true that it is somewhat slow but if it continues like this it will be very good.

We see a good price increase since yesterday where bitcoin reach 9k level again,and 11 days left,it seems that we can see good price again of bitcoin as many are buying it as they are getting ready and expecting on that halving.hopefully,it will give us good price even we are suffering from crisis due to this virus.

There have been so much different predictions of what the coming bitcoin halving will bring along, especially as far as the value of the bitcoin is concerned. It, however dependent on the market for sure. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The scenario that is always traded during this time is that the price will go up very well after the half event ends and it is possible that the price will reach more than $ 10,000 after the half event ends so we have to wait and watch what happens after this event ends

Edited by Brand1

3 hours ago, Sty1e said:

today bitcoin showed a great growth that I expected but then went down,I think it will still rise and reach 10,000$ before zeroing out and then the price will go into a long protracted fall

Yes, there is a noticeable increase in the price of bitcoin in the past two days, and this shows a good buying movement that gets bitcoin and the high demand for purchase. If the demand continues to rise, it is expected that the price of bitcoin will reach $ 10,000 before Halving.

3 hours ago, Iamelneeno said:

I think we will keep observing the crypto market for now and also to see how the fluctuation of the price will be going. I hope the price goes high soon so we could sell.

Yes, the market is starting to rise now, so it is good to buy and wait and monitor prices and what will happen after halving, everyone expects a significant increase in the price of bitcoin and this will necessarily lead to a rise in the prices of all currencies in the market.

20 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

There have been so much different predictions of what the coming bitcoin halving will bring along, especially as far as the value of the bitcoin is concerned. It, however dependent on the market for sure. 

Technically the price must increase because of the reward would be cut in half then the supplying of coins to circulation would be reduces in half, while the demand is the same or increases the price must increase too, but if there would not be attraction to the demand then it wont happen or happen more late.

Edited by teminalibug

After the halving there is a high chance that prices will skyrocket, investors and hodlers will have a huge profit which may have an impact on world economy

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 4/30/2020 at 1:49 AM, valenteeno said:

I don't know what to say and how to call it but this is definitely something extraordinary happening right now. WTF!

I think that the most likely scenario to happen is the value will rise more and I think that is great because now you can earn big money from that and those who invested and wait for the halving should earn great. I hope that the halving will be great. 

With just a few days left on Halving Bitcoin, no one has a clear idea of it, but very soon it will move to Halving. We just have to wait and see what happens next. But bitcoin has come in at half the good news for every trader. They are also waiting for the price to rise.

There will be no attack of the 51% on the bitcoin blockchain, this will be secure and more rigid for any hackers so we should be expecting the halving in the next ten days

Actually no one knows what will happen after bitcoin halving occurs , but with the signs it has shown in the few days , it's giving us a sign that bull run will occur soon and the price will pump so high , so we should be ready to grab the opportunity.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

I hope that the skyrocket of price will occur and give us a big profit and income from anything we do in bitcoin. If it happens, I think I won't stop doing bitcoin.

me too, hopefully, analysts are expecting prices to reach $70k-$80k after the halving happens which is at least 10x profits

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

yes..only 10 days left for the Bitcoin halving and everyone is eagerly waiting to have halving and expecting the price to go above 10k dollars.and hoping that it is gonna happen very soon..now we just have to wait only for 10 days

On 5/1/2020 at 2:13 PM, MarsDota2 said:

I am getting excited for the halving or splitting that they say. I've heard that it will make our profit bigger and faster to grow. I hope it will happen soon.

I think that all traders, or at least those who have experience in the market, are enthusiastic and wait for the date of division eagerly, because that means the bitcoin price will rise .

I think that bitcoin limiting will positive influence on demand and price. People would like to have limited cryptocurrency and price will go up

38 minutes ago, valenteeno said:

that DOES NOT mean that btc price will rise, it only means that miner rewards will be cut by half, which is an altogether different story

I agree with you on the freshness, but do not forget also that the decrease in the quantities offered in the market of any currency while increasing the demand for it will lead to an increase in the price sooner or later.

All the people who work in the field of encryption are waiting for the half event that will happen on the 13th of next May. As for the miners, the payment will be reduced to half, but they will work as usual without stopping. Will happen

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/3/2020 at 4:59 PM, Nezar said:

All the people who work in the field of encryption are waiting for the half event that will happen on the 13th of next May. As for the miners, the payment will be reduced to half, but they will work as usual without stopping. Will happen

Yes, everyone is waiting for this important event, and they expect prices to rise significantly after it. As for the miners, they have no choice but to continue mining, but if prices continue to drop significantly after reducing the rewards, then there may be other words.

2 hours ago, Jamesnachoog said:

No one can really predict what the halvin event will bring along but we all hope to see the price of coins rise during the program so that investors can make good profit from it.

Yes, Halving is the most important event for bitcoin and everyone is eagerly awaiting it, the historical view of Halving Bitcoin gives a positive and very optimistic view, Halving happened twice and both times the prices rose high and reached its peak in the second time 2017.

22 hours ago, paulpogba said:

Yeah dear mate I think few days left approximately only 7 days to become halving occurs. And rising of Bitcoin price show that in this year because four fear to compete it's having and now it occurs. Now it's provide the chance to all members or trader or trade on the different coins.

Yes, it is true, about a week ago, on Huffing, the prices started to rise a little and may reach $ 10,000 before Halving, and we hope to see the peak again after Halving. Some expectations are that the price of bitcoin will reach more than $ 20,000.

We are now in May and the most controversial question is the exact date of halving! I think there are some ways to estimate the day in which bitcoin will hit the third block reward reduction. I will make some simple calculations.

The first halving occurred at 28th November 2012 when bitcoin reached its first 210K blocks. The second halving happened at 9th July 2016. There are some websites that calculate the duration between two dates. I used them to calculate the duration between 1st and 2nd halvings and the result was 1319 days! Bitcoin was first revealed at 3rd  January 2009. If we calculate the duration between bitcoin's announcement and first halving, the result is 1425 days. This shows that bitcoin doesn't move at the same speed to complete each 210K blocks.

• Useful or interesting 1

All are hoping that are Bitcoins rates will cross all the highest peak that will be very much happy moment for every investors because all of them are waiting for this moment for a long time maybe the situations will opposite of our prediction any time the situations will going in anyway so we have to be prepared yourself to face any situation.

• Useful or interesting 1

As we have seen during the halving of bitcoin its prices has risen very much from the earlier prices so we can expect that after the halving of bitcoin we will be experiencing a good rise in the prices which will be very suitable for the trading activities.