Only days left on Halving Bitcoin, what is the likely scenario? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Only days left on Halving Bitcoin, what is the likely scenario?

Yes only some days left before halving and I'm expecting a bull run to commence until then and this is what all crypto holders are waiting for.

2020 is very special for bitcoin holders of it's halving . Bitcoin halving can give positive effect to increase the price of bitcoin in upcoming months . But world is facing corona virus so bitcoin also affected by it's crisis . But bitcoin price is gain good price in future.

I think that the price will rise during the next half, but we must wait because we cannot predict that, especially after the events that witnessed Bitcoin recently due to the crisis, because the half year will be different from what happened previously

I think that the risk is lower at this moment. I was expecting a dump but I don't see it, and right now I think that we have a good chance in reaching 10K sometime this May. 

18 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

I think that the risk is lower at this moment. I was expecting a dump but I don't see it, and right now I think that we have a good chance in reaching 10K sometime this May. 

Yes, I think that the rise started a little while ago, there is a gradual improvement in the price of bitcoin and I expect the price to rise gradually, I do not think that we will see a significant increase in the coming period as a result of the global economic situation as a result of the Corona virus.

We'll have to wait a few days for Bitcoin Halving. Nothing can be achieved quickly. In the case of Bitcoin will take time. The market situation is much worse. It won't take long for the market to grow with seedlings, but it will take some time for halving.

Price of bitcoin is getting up slowly after the pandemic attack. We don't know what is going to do after the bitcoin halving. Most of people think that price will go up. 

52 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

Price of bitcoin is getting up slowly after the pandemic attack. We don't know what is going to do after the bitcoin halving. Most of people think that price will go up. 

Yes, everyone thinks, but given the difficult circumstances the world is going through as a result of the Coronavirus, it is difficult for anyone to expect what will be after Halving. I see there is slow progress for bitcoin and I hope it will increase significantly after Halving.

Perhaps the blockchain network will face some difficulties in dealing with this matter, and the most desperate miners may resort to evading this work because now they will get a small value than they were before and this alone may make the troublemaker attack the network. On the price of the currency, I cannot confirm exactly what it will limit

• Useful or interesting 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I have to read the halcoin web halving as there seems to be a lot of thought about the possible market situation there so it needs to be studied and understood deeply.

12 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

Perhaps the blockchain network will face some difficulties in dealing with this matter, and the most desperate miners may resort to evading this work because now they will get a small value than they were before and this alone may make the troublemaker attack the network. On the price of the currency, I cannot confirm exactly what it will limit

Yes, this is what will happen. Mining bonuses will be halved, so if the price does not increase, many miners may stop working because they are unable to cover mining expenses, and this may harm the stability of the Blockchain Bitcoin.

I expect after halving of bitecoin next month, bitcoin mining will become more difficult and the prize that miners were getting from bitcoin mining will decrease in half and thus this will increase the price of bitcoin as large as I think

5 hours ago, Tawhid03 said:

Halving bitcoin is good profit in online. But now the price of bitcoin is very low.We know that the price of bitcoin very low for the corona virus.We keep our bitcoin a month or few week.But i hope it will be ok few week later.

Yes, we hope that Halving causes the Bitcoin price to rise. In fact, I am noticing that it has started to rise for days despite the difficult conditions the world is going through as a result of the Corona virus, but we may need a few weeks or a few months before a big rise takes place.

Personally I think it's a hard thing to foresee exactly what's going to happen after this event it's just our turn to wait and see what actually happens

Everything depends on the traders ’psyche, because they affect the market. If they start buying intensively on bitcoin, its price will easily exceed $ 10,000.

halving is so effective on btc price and i think were close to pump bitcoin price is already 9000 dollars and it will 10000 dollars soon and i think altcoin season is close too.its time to but btc and other coins and hold them until pump !

9 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Everything depends on the traders ’psyche, because they affect the market. If they start buying intensively on bitcoin, its price will easily exceed $ 10,000.

Yes, traders ’psyche has a big impact on the purchasing movement, because if people think that the price of bitcoin will rise, they will definitely buy large quantities from it, but also there are many factors that influence this from them, as we mentioned the purchase of large quantities of bitcoin.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:54 PM, Crypto123 said:

Only days left on Halving Bitcoin, what is the likely scenario?
Hello my friends
Only days are left on Halving Bitcoin and there are several possible scenarios for what might happen after Halving
This is a Halving Bitcoin website with a countdown timer and some important information about Halving
https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com

1.jpg.2157a7ca60f8fde3ca22d45ae9136862.jpg

We will not discuss the issue of high or low price separately, but we will discuss the following questions:
What is the economic impact on the two minerals after Halving? How do you analyze the situation after Halving?
 Or rather, what do you expect to happen with regard to miners and their ability to continue?
 How much do you expect the Hash rate to drop? And the rate of miners leaving their work?
Is this a danger and an increase in the probability of a 51% attack on the network?

These are several questions that can come to anyone’s head when thinking about Halving and of course there can be other questions that have not crossed my mind.
Let us discuss and exchange ideas on these questions and any questions that arise to you.

I think that the result of halving will bemefit the people because I think that halving is needed for the bitcoin to function and they are just doing what they can to maintain the bitcoin and its holders. I think that the price will rise suddenly. 

It's much easier to predict Bitcoin now. Market analysis is much easier. How easily everyone will pump bitcoin. With just a few days left on Halving Bitcoin, it’s a little hard to say exactly. However, it will increase a lot towards the end of this year.

51 minutes ago, Saiful890 said:

We see a good price range I think we have to wait for it some days starting to rise from yesterday and everyone tries to buy it for quick profit but I personally don't think before or after the semicircle andWe can only predict a good pump before Bitcoin is halved

Yes, the price has started to improve a few days ago and he is continuing to rise, although some analysts have a pessimistic outlook and warn of the possibility of a sharp drop, but most people expect a large increase in bitcoin, especially after Halving.

With only few days left for halving, the hype is already rising. The bullrun seems to have begun and the prices are shooting up but it might just be a result of people buying it due to the hype but it is still a good sign which indicates that the long awaited bullrun is almost here.

468x60-3.png

As there is only brew days left in bitcoin in halving . Today price of btv has increased  enough  in a good  way round  about 9 k $ there is good  hope let's see  what happened  next.

Bitcoin's asking price is very low right now. This question price for small children is bitcoin name only no corona pathogen. Most people continue to keep our Bitcoin stake on a monthly basis and very little week. And then hope. 

On 4/23/2020 at 5:56 PM, Bohana said:

I don't think this halving process will be like any previous one. Now, there are a lot of different circumstances and there's no expected scenario even by experts.

I think the event of halving at this year is very different from the past. 

More of us are waiting for this event to happen so I'm expecting a lot once this event occurs. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

13 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, traders ’psyche has a big impact on the purchasing movement, because if people think that the price of bitcoin will rise, they will definitely buy large quantities from it, but also there are many factors that influence this from them, as we mentioned the purchase of large quantities of bitcoin.

It happened exactly as I expected, and the heavy buying on bitun has already started, the purchase volumes are not enough for a significant rise, but it is good so far.