Only days left on Halving Bitcoin, what is the likely scenario? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Only days left on Halving Bitcoin, what is the likely scenario?

22 hours ago, Jimmy26 said:

All are hoping that are Bitcoins rates will cross all the highest peak that will be very much happy moment for every investors because all of them are waiting for this moment for a long time maybe the situations will opposite of our prediction any time the situations will going in anyway so we have to be prepared yourself to face any situation.

Indeed, the situation can change at any time because halving is only a few days away. For example, I stopped trading bitcoins for this time.

On 5/6/2020 at 4:05 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

We are now in May and the most controversial question is the exact date of halving! I think there are some ways to estimate the day in which bitcoin will hit the third block reward reduction. I will make some simple calculations.

The first halving occurred at 28th November 2012 when bitcoin reached its first 210K blocks. The second halving happened at 9th July 2016. There are some websites that calculate the duration between two dates. I used them to calculate the duration between 1st and 2nd halvings and the result was 1319 days! Bitcoin was first revealed at 3rd  January 2009. If we calculate the duration between bitcoin's announcement and first halving, the result is 1425 days. This shows that bitcoin doesn't move at the same speed to complete each 210K blocks.

Thanks for the fun accounts you've made, but in fact Halving is not dependent on time but rather the number of blocks you can see here from the Queen Market website I've set a counter to Halving and also put the block number where Halving will happen. Since the time of finding the mass is about 10 minutes, then the remaining time can be calculated with some accuracy.
https://coinmarketcap.com/halving/bitcoin/

000.thumb.jpg.50510b033c7f2c32c461a315adb1ec45.jpg

13 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Thanks for the fun accounts you've made, but in fact Halving is not dependent on time but rather the number of blocks you can see here from the Queen Market website I've set a counter to Halving and also put the block number where Halving will happen. Since the time of finding the mass is about 10 minutes, then the remaining time can be calculated with some accuracy.
https://coinmarketcap.com/halving/bitcoin/

According to the above chart, we are now in block number 629.760 and this means there are only 240 blocks left until the big thing happens. Bitcoin was rising a few days ago but today it fell below $9000 just before halving. What is interesting is that, bitcoin will have 32 halvings in total and now we are only entering its 3rd one but so many people are still worried about the mining industry. I think it is too soon to think about such things. We are only in the beginning of bitcoin's revolution. As long as Hashrate is good, there will be no problem in the network.

There is no more important event than Halving, but nevertheless the price of bitcoin fell today from $ 10,000 to $ 8,000, and yet I think that is just a scare of weak hands to abandon their Bitcoin investments at the last minute.

6 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

There is no more important event than Halving, but nevertheless the price of bitcoin fell today from $ 10,000 to $ 8,000, and yet I think that is just a scare of weak hands to abandon their Bitcoin investments at the last minute.

I like strong people who are sure of themselves, this is true, despite the decrease of bitcoin by about more than 1000 dollars in one day, but this does not scare me but rather I find it a great opportunity to increase my bitcoin balance. I'm going to collect more bitcoin and wait because I'm sure it'll go back up to big numbers.

Is still just 2 day for halving , i don’t know what happen to bitcoin , in one day he down more than 15% , this is bad , but i think bitcoin will rise again to 10000$ soon , and than it can rise to 20000$ in some months , this what i think so.

I expect after the Bitcoin split, it will be a relative rise in the Bitcoin price and increase the demand for the currency

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/23/2020 at 4:54 PM, Crypto123 said:

Only days left on Halving Bitcoin, what is the likely scenario?
Hello my friends
Only days are left on Halving Bitcoin and there are several possible scenarios for what might happen after Halving
This is a Halving Bitcoin website with a countdown timer and some important information about Halving
https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com

1.jpg.2157a7ca60f8fde3ca22d45ae9136862.jpg

We will not discuss the issue of high or low price separately, but we will discuss the following questions:
What is the economic impact on the two minerals after Halving? How do you analyze the situation after Halving?
 Or rather, what do you expect to happen with regard to miners and their ability to continue?
 How much do you expect the Hash rate to drop? And the rate of miners leaving their work?
Is this a danger and an increase in the probability of a 51% attack on the network?

These are several questions that can come to anyone’s head when thinking about Halving and of course there can be other questions that have not crossed my mind.
Let us discuss and exchange ideas on these questions and any questions that arise to you.

I am still in the state of shock. I dont even imagine that halving will happen this year because of the pandemic and yet my foreshadowing is wrong but still, I am happy to hear that halving season is really near to us.

2 hours ago, Irish said:

I am still in the state of shock. I dont even imagine that halving will happen this year because of the pandemic and yet my foreshadowing is wrong but still, I am happy to hear that halving season is really near to us.

It is true that the epidemic is still ongoing and nobody knows when it will end or how, but this will not prevent the Halving from occurring because this occurs automatically in every four years, but the Halving results no one can expect. A rise in prices can happen, and a reverse can happen.

Tonight, bitcoin will finally be halved to 6.25 BTC per block reward. There is now only 9 blocks left to reach 630.000 target. Less than 1.5 hours left! However, bitcoin value has switched to downward trend and it is returning to $8K range. I hope this annoying trend stops soon and the big bull run that all of us are waiting for starts. I have read before that there is a period of price fall just before halving and maybe this fall is the one referred to in predictions and I hope it is temporary. I didn't see any interesting rise after BTG halving but I know we can expect much more from BTC.

50 minutes ago, dun99 said:

I assume the rate will move up and be very excessive because we understand that there may be a very large call for for bitcoin in addition to selling, and here the price hike will lie, but miners can be harm barely by the upward thrust

If the trend is bullish, then surely this will be for the benefit of miners and they will not be harmed, but if the opposite is the case as it is happening now from the falling bitcoin price, then surely this will cause significant losses to the miners and some of them may stop.

23 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

It is true that the epidemic is still ongoing and nobody knows when it will end or how, but this will not prevent the Halving from occurring because this occurs automatically in every four years, but the Halving results no one can expect. A rise in prices can happen, and a reverse can happen.

Oh come as if you are not watching the news around the globe? The number of the infected people worldwide are growing each and everyday as fast as we can't imagine but yeah what we are experiencing right now cannot stop the halving season from happening because it is destined to happen this year and the predictions of many crypto world members are right that halving season will fall between april or may and it is happening right now.

On 5/11/2020 at 8:37 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Tonight, bitcoin will finally be halved to 6.25 BTC per block reward. There is now only 9 blocks left to reach 630.000 target. Less than 1.5 hours left! However, bitcoin value has switched to downward trend and it is returning to $8K range. I hope this annoying trend stops soon and the big bull run that all of us are waiting for starts. I have read before that there is a period of price fall just before halving and maybe this fall is the one referred to in predictions and I hope it is temporary. I didn't see any interesting rise after BTG halving but I know we can expect much more from BTC.

We mean Halving has already happened and ended, and the mining rewards have halved, Bitcoin has started to rise a little bit today, but Bitcoin traffic cannot be judged until after a while. Most forecasts say the decline will continue for a while, but then the big rally will start.

19 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

We mean Halving has already happened and ended, and the mining rewards have halved, Bitcoin has started to rise a little bit today, but Bitcoin traffic cannot be judged until after a while. Most forecasts say the decline will continue for a while, but then the big rally will start.

I believe when coins rise very fast during a very short period of time, this effect will not stay for a long time and the value will crash soon. However, when coins go up little by little gradually, they rise slower but stronger. I mean with slower rise comes longer keeping of value. This is a matter of stability vs bubble formation. Before halving, bitcoin had a very fast rise and it was just $100 short of $10.000 but it fell to $8500 soon because that rise was a bubble. Today, it has started rising much slower and I hope this will continue without going backward.

51 minutes ago, valenteeno said:

there is a thread on this forum dedicated to dealing with this misconception of the whole shebang:

The topic you introduced contains interesting information but halving is not a trap for me because my frame of reference is not crypto events, it is charts and graphs. I always HODL bitcoin when it is cheap to buy regardless of any upcoming fork or halving. The halving will not boost the value, the assumption that halving raises prices is what makes investors to buy lots of bitcoins and these massive group purchases are the key to bull runs. This is my theory about halving. So, holding bitcoin does no harm even if halving could be a trap.

Bitcoin will settle and rise stably after bitcoin is split and we will notice the effect of the half months later

3 hours ago, mahmoodhosain said:

The expected scenarios that will occur as a result of this division is the significant increase in the value of the currency due to the increased demand for it by traders and those interested in the fields of cryptocurrencies

Yes, this is one of the scenarios, but there are other scenarios such as the rise of bitcoin does not occur and continues to decline and the work of mines or a large part of them stops working and this will be a real problem.

I don't think the hashrate will drop, mining will be more difficult which will make the miners to put in more power so that they could earn but they will have to sacrifice so much.

in my opinion bitcoin can't go high because most of the small investors are bearish because of Coronavirus pandemic some small people don't have money to invest so bitcoin will go high after this pandemic 

11 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

in my opinion bitcoin can't go high because most of the small investors are bearish because of Coronavirus pandemic some small people don't have money to invest so bitcoin will go high after this pandemic 

Yes, it is possible, but it could rise before that also, especially if we look at the bullish trend that Bitcoin is currently following. Corona virus can have a positive effect on bitcoin because people have started giving away fiat currencies that can transmit disease and have gone into cryptocurrencies.

Thanks fully now halving event completed and now almost all FOMO gone from crypto market whales what's done on the day of halving event i saw with my eyes last hours before bitcoin halving event bitcoin huge ups and downs in seconds like a dancer steps. So now very positive thoughts about bitcoin goes 8450$ to 9960$ after halving event of bitcoin. 

On 5/12/2020 at 1:37 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Yes I think that you are right because many people are hoping to earn big money and I think that it will be great if the trend will stop because it is annoying that the price of bitcoin is going down even though it is only getting higher. 

On 5/15/2020 at 2:28 AM, Jone20 said:

I am not sure, but what I know is that bitcoin surprises everyone with its price increase every time, so I think the next bitcoin rise will be more than double, and thus the incomes of the two metals will not decrease, the ratio has decreased by half and the price has increased to twice so the equation is fair, I think this is what will happen It will only be positive for bitcoin.

It is a good idea to increase the price of bitcoin because then there will be no problem, and the miners will continue to work as usual, but if the price falls a lot, this may cause many of them to stop and this will cause the mining difficulty to decrease due to the low number of miners and that will be good for the rest.

1 hour ago, Jone20 said:

This is true my friend but, when the miners stop there will be more demand for bitcoin which will cause it to rise again, I think it will increase in one way or another but it only needs time, it will exceed 12000 soon, I think.

That's right, and that's what I expect. The departure of some miners will have a positive impact in the long run because this will lead to a decrease in the difficulty of mining because it is known that the difficulty is related to the number of miners. It will also lead to a decrease in the amount of Bitcoin produced, and this will lead to an increase in demand.

On 4/23/2020 at 6:24 PM, Badman001 said:

really !! I didn't think that this halving took place right now we see that at this time Bitcoin start recovering in its price this is really a good sign I see that bitcoin took More time to reach inn$10k again. 

As of now it nearly reached 10000$ and possible to double the price during this year. 

So hold your coins and wait for a good opportunity to sell. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c