Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not

both of those coins are good option for investment and as you said investing on them will be profitable but 400 percent ?? seriously ?!! trading is not that easy i believe in eth and eos but 400 percent  profit is too much and even if you get that much profit you have to wait a long time.

I have not yet obtained this percentage of the profits in my investment plan and it is related to the type of currency that I invest in this reason. I will work to renew my investment plan to include Ethereum currency in the new plan because it is one of the famous currencies that can achieve me double profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

already I purchased a small amount of Etherium when it's price is on $157 in yobit , now in these 2-3 week's Crypto market recover in its price very we'll .now Etherium tradable on $212 , this is really great acchivement for Etherium invester.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

What is the logic behind the two values you provided for investment. Is there any trick. But I don't think the value has anything to do with our profit. So my dear friends I want from others to know is there is something like that.

• +2 1

I dont think a such website with this extra strophic offer or any investor who can trust a such offer with 400%! if we arrive to get 25% in a such investment offer we are wow, so we need to be logically with our emotion.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/23/2020 at 4:18 PM, ethan1751 said:

All does not guarantee anything, because in a short time the market can go down. Don't get your hopes up big, if you don't have a strategy in trading. Investing in eth and eos is good.

Just try the holding strategy and wait for the right moment until the price pumps more than what you expecting amount. 

In this strategy you will earn more profits. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/23/2020 at 11:00 AM, George10 said:

Someone can earn more than he  invested in cryptocurrency in  a long-term investment especially with strategy and knowledge of the market as well as the coin to invest in and bitcoin is recommended because it is profitable.

Well, that's true mate and we can earned some profit by just waiting for the price of the coin to be dominant so that we can sell it into higher price.

@jamesvinceYou are right with your idea and suggestion therefore I agree with what you said, eth and eos are good for both investment and trading more of the best is BTC that you forget to include.

Investing in cryptocurrencies are profit if you know how to trade and if you invest for long term, but it is risky too and you shouldn't be panic seller and have more patience.

This forum gives us good opportunity about getting any income. But it is also good to recommend to your friends about this forum. If anybody interested in this world, he can get good money from this world. 

• +2 1

Actually there are a lot of investment plans, but I don’t think there is a definite permanent way to profit. I prefer to follow up on the investment process and benefit from it

• +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 2:00 PM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained how and why we can earned more then what we invested in crypto market. Today i will clear gave information how much invested into crypto market and how we can earned from crypto market. I will suggest only two coins which gaves you more then what you invested. One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

So how will we be able to earn 200% from those coins? Because you haven't explained to us how can we earn, explain to us more about that please. 

• +1 1

I think it's not easy like you say ! If it easy like this so many people will joing and invest their money in Eth or Eos ! We know that they are really good coins to invest but they are not going to give us 400% profits !

I agree with you that these two currencies may achieve this profit in the future because they were at high prices in the past, but there are other currencies that may achieve much more profits than this.

I did not have enough money to invest at the moment and I did not have enough courage to do that. I will learn more about investing before risking my money on it.

On 4/24/2020 at 2:22 AM, Calvinpriva said:

This is not possible friend, 400% you can only earn that in trading through levarage, digits trading in binary or by trading forex. You can buy coins when prices are down and sell them when prices are high and earn from 5 - 30% but not 400%.

That's possible if you have other source of income like other paying apps where you invested your money. 

It really depends on your strategy on how you going to earn that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/22/2020 at 3:30 PM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained how and why we can earned more then what we invested in crypto market. Today i will clear gave information how much invested into crypto market and how we can earned from crypto market. I will suggest only two coins which gaves you more then what you invested. One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

I have invested in ETH before but I have never gained more than 100%! How can someone claim 400%? The difference between lowest ETH price at the end of bear markets and its highest price at the end of bull markets is what determines your peak profit. 400% means 4x more price which never happens with ETH. For example, if you buy ETH at $135, you can sell it at $270. You have to sell it at $540!! to achieve 400 percent profit! Can you explain how is this possible? The same story goes for EOS too.

• +1 1

I usually, before investing in any currency, study the currency market and the scheme of buying and selling this currency well, as well as studying the currency project, and also you should follow the news of currencies before investing in them.

Yes I totally agree with your informations ethereum and eos is the coins which are preferred for more profit if anyone has invested in ethereum or in eos coins at the present time then in near future they will be able to get a double of their investment because these coins are moving up very positively as the fluctuations shows.

• +1 1

On 4/26/2020 at 4:06 PM, dshuy20 said:

I never earned 400% from my investment. At most, I made almost twice my investment when I caught a short-term bull race, but then because I was so passionate I spent most of it in some online gambling.

that's true I also never made any profit like this my all time high returns on investment was around 200%-250% some months ago I bought digibyte at 78 Satoshi after pumping it I sold 189 Satoshi which is very good profit 

As for the eth coin, its price is very favorable given its highest price due to the strength of its project ,it will rise soon, as the percentage of profit from its investment is large.
Let the long-term investment be around a year and profits.

2 hours ago, Alex9876r said:

As for the eth coin, its price is very favorable given its highest price due to the strength of its project ,it will rise soon, as the percentage of profit from its investment is large.
Let the long-term investment be around a year and profits.

That's also my prediction that ethereum coin will pumps in an unexpected price in the near future that's why I keep on holding this coin for a long time so I can do transactions when the price goes up. 

Edited by Dark_Sky

In my opinion,its price is much favorable as it has given highest price due to the strength of its project. Anyone can achieve good and large profits through it..But we should not become greedy to get big profits.Actually big profits greatly depends on the currency which you trade in.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Shoeb45 said:

In my opinion,its price is much favorable as it has given highest price due to the strength of its project. Anyone can achieve good and large profits through it..But we should not become greedy to get big profits.Actually big profits greatly depends on the currency which you trade in.

Yeah, highly agreed. I have saw many investing more in crypto with out any investment by only looking their which is absolutely wrong. Always invest in limited amount and in good coins in low price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Working inside the venture field is troublesome and requires a great deal of understanding and it is difficult as you and I referenced It is right for everybody to check the validness of the destinations before storing cash inside them, and it is consistently important to pick monetary standards that have gotten extremely well known and have a significant expense