Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not

My friend, I understood the investment incorrectly, so you should review your account because the investment is not in the way that I mentioned and there are many topics that talk about it in the forum so I advise you to follow it

Edited by wassim19
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Whatever you do you have to be sure that the project is legit. That's the basic step of doing any investment. Also if you are doing investments then you have to gain a good knowledge about everything. Otherwise you cannot do anything actually. Different projects give different amount of profits. It depends on you which one really attracts you. Just stick to the terms properly. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

400% profit can be possible in a cryptocurrency' world, but it anyway takes amount of time, maybe 6 month or even 1-2 years. Of course, you can try to invest some skam or new tokens and speculate the price, but risks are also high

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes, i agree and now we still have opportunities to make great profits, after paypal news, i think bitcoin will go faster to 20k and most alts will make 2-3x in little monthes

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In fact, the coin is very good, and is actively supported by the exchange, is its representative! But I don't understand what the prices of this coin depend on, because if there is a demand from users, they will affect prices as well as others. But if the coin is not relevant, although, the exchange is active, and there are many different actions taking place on it, I think that the administration will promote it in every possible way! My thought.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

speaking of cryptocurrency investment, today the price is almost breaking $13000 and as soon as it breaks the $13500 the price can reach $20,000very easily, this means that this is a good time to buy bitcoin and hold 3 months that the person will make a good profit, but the person has to pay attention to the altcoins, because they can either increase a lot or they can fall a lot too, it will depend on whether people will sell altcoin to buy bitcoin or not

• +2 1

eth is very good coin but bro don't make this type of fake suggestion because its not possible to get 200% profit of invest in Ethereum so pls don't give tips and tricks this type of 

• +3 1

Somebody can acquire more than he put resources into cryptographic money in a drawn out venture particularly with technique and information available just as the coin to put resources into and bitcoin is suggested on the grounds that it is productive

• +3 1

I'm a.beginner and i really don't think that i can up earn to 400% with your investment.Some of my friend has told me about Bitkrypton it will gives you about 300% profit but it is a long term process and I can't even invest for a.long time.

• +2 1

The amount cannot be doubled in this way with this type of investment, and in a short time, opportunities may be available
twt is a currency in Al-Thiqa wallet. I have succeeded in doubling my balance in it 4 times within 4 days and I won nearly $ 800, but not all currencies are eligible for this order

• +2 1

I think you you have a lot of misunderstanding about cryptocurrency trading because I don't think these coins how ability to have a price increase of 400% in a single day it is not even possible in a year.

Right now am not so sure , its nothing that I understand there is something going on , in the last few days I just dont get it ,its really not that what I expected, my investment on DLRS lost 50% and then I invested in Minex, I have lost a lot, I have not recovered from my investment this is really causing me a lot of problems I just hope something changes

400 per cent it's to high and take a long time to realise even if you choose bitcoin or any other coins, investment is really profitable way to make money it's just need some knowledge about the couns and the project and some capital to start 

On 4/29/2020 at 7:05 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

Just like you are saying, I do not think that anyone can earn so much money so soon. I know trading is best way to make money but we have do trading perfectly as well it take more times to earn good money.

Yes dear strongly agree with you. I think there's no any platform which will gave you the exact profit of earnings. In fact the trading is the o ly process, but in this process you will earn well but not sure of exact income, sometimes you can't get a good profit 

In my opinion, earning 2 hundred% earnings or 250%, is definitely difficult, Due to do this you want terrific knowledge and additionally an awesome experience, so in case you are an amateur advise to make investments a small amount, and also paintings for a bit income due to you want to revel in and to get it you have to paintings at the market, so I advise a some or small amount, to by no means lose lots money, you need to manage your price range.thank you dear..

• +1 1

I liked your point of interest, but we cannot say for sure about the future, because some currencies were priced at $ 50 and now exceeded $ 10,000, such as Bitcoin, and some other currencies have expired and disappeared.

in this time , i would wait until the "FACEBOOK" put his own currency on the market ,i will invest all i have on this coin ,cause i am sure i will win alot by the time.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:26 PM, Zaino34 said:

I cannot trust these sites that pay a large percentage of the profits because that is incredible and I think that the investment sites that give large proportions of profits are always fraud and fraud sites and it is better to avoid working with them

Someone can earn more than he  invested in cryptocurrency in  a long-term investment especially with strategy and knowledge of the market as well as the coin to invest in and bitcoin is recommended because it is profitable.

On 4/22/2020 at 4:00 PM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained how and why we can earned more then what we invested in crypto market. Today i will clear gave information how much invested into crypto market and how we can earned from crypto market. I will suggest only two coins which gaves you more then what you invested. One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

I really like investment in Ethereum because it contain more profit and we earn more profit from it. I just one time invest  in ETH and I earn profit from it but my friend regularly invest in many currency and it earn more profit from it and he said it price always hose up so we can more profit from it.

i think person can be able to canister earn other than he  invested in cryptocurrency in  a long-term investment mainly with strategy and realization of the promote as very as the coin to invest in and bitcoin is not compulsory for the reason that it is profitable.

In fact, we are ready to invest a lot.  Because if we can do something good here, we can earn a lot here.  In fact, if we can do something better, then we can earn better. Besides, if we know a lot about this, we have to do something with love here, then we can earn more here.

Hey mate, thanks for your post, yes your prediction is good to invest ETH and EOS coin, this two coin are ranked coin in the market, so if we invest those coin we can get good rewards but we have to buy cheap rate otherwise we can get good profit investing any coin in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, my friend is ready for this profit, but what are the guarantees that we will take for this profit because such a profit is not presented to fraudsters and fake companies

what's the common sense in the back of the 2 values you provided for investment. is there any trick. however i don't think the price has anything to do with our profit. so my expensive friends i want from others to recognise is there is some thing like that.