Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not

It is really  a good topic and thank you for your suggestions. Bitcoin, ETH is the best for investment. We should invest in stable coin.  We should gain enough Knowledge before investing.  So we should learn from here.

Important and wonderful information. Investing is a beautiful thing, which develops capital very quickly. Before starting that process, we have to learn in order to benefit from that and take expert opinions in investment operations in order to benefit greatly and not to fall into risks happy daily.

I don't know if I'm ready to invest I anything being a newbie. Is it okay for me to invest such early?

I was planning to have an experience in this crypto world and start investing when I'm really ready to do so!

But I'm ready to invest! As long as this site is safe and user friendly for newbies like me:)

On 4/22/2020 at 4:00 PM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained how and why we can earned more then what we invested in crypto market. Today i will clear gave information how much invested into crypto market and how we can earned from crypto market. I will suggest only two coins which gaves you more then what you invested. One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

Dear friend I didn't understand what you said. Please explain in proper way. I am new in trading and investment. I have 200$ in my yobit account. How can get 40$ from them. On which website should I invest them.

Friend no one can predict exactly the predictions of the cryptotalk currency at most what it can get is to get closer to the predictions but never to be able to predict something that is going up and down all the time my advice is that you inform yourself more or better before making a friend theme.

• +2 1

It's really hard to predict the earning rate. Actually you made me laugh. As we all knew eth and eos are very popular in crypto world but we can't predict our profit, we can only guess it. Crypto is becaming more famous every year and if we invest on some reliable  coins we can make good amounts in the near future. This is my thoughts and if we can improve our knowedge about crypto we can take a profit in the near future because world is going to use crypto everywhere.

• +5 1

It seems to me the altcoins, especially ethereum imitates the bitcoin's price movements, and the rest of the altcoins follow ethereum's trend. I agree you that ethereum's future is bright as of the 2.0 update and all these people staking their ethereum, I think it will really make big moves. However  everyone should do their own research and never plan their trades upon the advices given by other people. Have a nice evening

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

it,s not easy 400% earn this yobit site but i think we can earn this site daily and get good profit this site.this is very good and valuable wallet in the online market so that many people invest this site.

thanks

similar to you are announcing, i do not assume that everybody can earn a lot cash so quickly. i recognise trading is best way to make money however we've do trading perfectly as well it take more times to earn desirable money.

Hello friends I hope you having a great day I think it's good and more profitable to earn 400% of your investing amount it's best opportunity for everyone in this forum

• +2 1

Thank you. Everyone wishes to earn more money by investing in the crypto market, but I think that investment here is not done in the way that I suggested. It needs a full study so that we can earn later.

I agree with you but more profit than eth will come from bitcoin because the price of this cryptocurrency has gone from $ 6000 to $ 19000 which is unbelievable. If one invests in this currency then it will be very profitable

I don't think that everywhere it is gauranteed that we will be able to earn that a whole lot oerctage of earnings. And to be honest the continuing state of affairs of the marketplace surely specifies that its no longer the proper time now because the entire world if dealing with pandemic and disaster. So higher to attention on critical.

you can not say that there is that high earning from these coins all the time like that there are no certanities of the earning all the time so you need to take care of these things too.

Everybody would love to earn 400% if it was that easy. But forget 400% even 100% is difficult. I feel one must invest part of your money in one or two good coins and trade with the balance of your money.

4 minutes ago, Quickbee said:

Everybody would love to earn 400% if it was that easy. But forget 400% even 100% is difficult. I feel one must invest part of your money in one or two good coins and trade with the balance of your money.

Yes bro this % hurt me a lot because due to running behind this doubler and 100% doubling schemes i have lost a lot of money and know i have learned a lot

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

EOS didn't do well but Ethereum exploded, you given good advice here and 200% was just and higher also. Ethereum did great first because of Defi and then because of the upgrade hype to Ethereum 2.0 and the staking options. I expect it to stop rising now as it has only followed Bitcoin for sometime and maybe Bitcoin will start rising too fast for Ethereum to catch.

I don't think is an investment or a just formalities I don't think this percentage is true of any investment plans but we know their is a high profits in cryptocurrency investment. I think your post is just over commitment I hope its true but its not possible @Trainz

As per my personal experience and knowledge the sites which give profit on large scale are not trusted. They do fraud at some time. Thanks for your valuable post!

On 4/22/2020 at 12:00 PM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained how and why we can earned more then what we invested in crypto market. Today i will clear gave information how much invested into crypto market and how we can earned from crypto market. I will suggest only two coins which gaves you more then what you invested. One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

You think crypto work that way? If crypto is that easy to make 200% within short time, then everyone would have become very rich. You never stated the procedure to take or tricks to follows.

On 4/22/2020 at 2:00 PM, jamesvince said:

200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

You are a god trader friend @jamesvince, this was totally cool advice about Ethereum at a least. It is around 600 dollars today this makes it one of the best performers and your advice was to buy at very low, making this a great investment. EOS did higher too but then dropped and didn't move a lot. I went close to $4 and then dropped but seems to be in accumulation right now.

• +2 1

Thanks for your information but I don't like trading I know trading is the best way for earning but it is very risky. If your prediction is false you lose all your money it is very risky. I will try to little invest in it.

• +1 1