Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not

Thanks for sharing your experience about the investment I think everyone has its own interest in the investment . I will say that we should invest in the currency about which we have knowledge and experience of the investment because we can also face the loss if we select the wrong coin for the investment.

Crypto talk is a forum where you can make a lot of money in a short period of time and within a short time you can get in a lot of loss.If you want to earn more money in a few days, then you buy bitcoin which can make you rich very quickly and there is a risk of loss because the price of bitcoin is not stable. It goes on up and down very quickly, due to which there may be undetected damage.

I don't think that anywhere it is gauranteed that we will be able to earn that much oerctage of profit. you can only earn that in trading through levarage, digits trading in binary or by trading forex. You can buy coins when prices are down and sell them when prices are high and earn  but not 400%.

• +1 1

How would you say that investment is gave gain? And 400% on which base you are giving suggestion. Before investment you need to make a wonderful analysis and check market trend what could be done in previous history. 

There are many sites who say that they will give you so high large amount of profit. But mostly and in majority all these sites appears to be fake. I don't want to label all sites same but what I have seen is mostly these sites are fraud. 

Dear friend I think that everyone is ready to earn 400% profit from investment but I think that it is not very easy to earn this profit because before investment you should have more knowledge and experience about it.Best of luck my friend.

• +3 1

Yes, I am going to explain how and why I can earn more then what we have invested in the crypto market.  Today I will clarify the information provided on how much we have invested in the crypto market and how we can earn from the crypto market.  I would only suggest two currencies that will cost you more then what you have invested.  One is ethics and eos if you invest 200% on them.

I have no experience of investing in crypto but I can tell the rest of the experience If you do not have great ideas about investment you have a lose your money. So never invest big money in the beginning and try to do it only after knowing everything

On 4/22/2020 at 4:00 PM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained how and why we can earned more then what we invested in crypto market. Today i will clear gave information how much invested into crypto market and how we can earned from crypto market. I will suggest only two coins which gaves you more then what you invested. One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

Thank you dear friend for sharing this useful information every one of us here wants to get profit and you share so important and beneficial information and I believe it's true we can get profit by acting on your instruction and cryptocurrency is very profitable if you use it wisely.

Yes investment will lead us to two factors always that are one is maximum profit other is loss of capital investment so investing in any coin is not much easy that it will always gives us a maximum profit sometimes it will goes against our predictions no body knows actually the fluctuations of digital markets. 

Today i am going to explained how and why we can earned more then what we invested in crypto market. Today i will clear gave information how much invested into crypto market and how we can earned from crypto market. I will suggest only two coins which gaves you more then what you invested. One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

Somebody can acquire more than he put resources into digital money in a drawn out speculation particularly with technique and information available just as the coin to put resources into and bitcoin is suggested in light of the fact that it is productive.

One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

@jamesvince Excellent suggestions dear friend, I have joined cryptotalk in September 2020. I have invested 20$ in BTC but now it is just making me only a half dollar ½$. As a beginner trader I only find bitcoin useful as its price was at 18,000 $ now it has reached 40,000 $. I think it is a good idea to invest in etherium as well, I hope it will benifit in day trading to have a continuous stream of profit. 

In am totally aginst this kind of topic, you are trying to make reputation in a negative way by advertising some one others links in different fashion. 
So, this is totally disgracefull for all.

😭😭😭

i am not happy by reading your topic.

So, sir ! You are making a wrong hole right there. 

Actually Crypto foreign money is one sort of mistry of Crypto global. Actually every body isn't able to offer the exact prediction approximately Crypto foreign money. I am now not interested to keep the Crypto i always prefer the trading

Thanks for sharing this information. Every member has desire to more and more profit. But most member afraid by getting risk. Risk is the only problem before investing and before starting any business. So i adviced to those people for taking risk and earn more you want.

Investment always has 100%  risk so I never take this risk but in future I shall try this I have no idea about it and never calculate how much we get benefit on this investment. It's difficult to get 400% profit🤔

In reality, I am one of the amateur individuals of this gathering and I did not have this data. Thank you, my companion, since you expanded my involvement and information around the world of cryptocurrencies, and typically what I was endeavoring for to gotten to be an dynamic part in this gathering and distribute valuable and meaningful substance and gain my benefits to require care of my every day expenses

Hello..

I believe all people on this platform are ready to earn this percentage without any exception, but it is not easy, and this makes us forget most of the important things, and to gain this percentage we must work without interruption.

Edited by karlos1987

I am new on this fourm .I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

Bro but how can you be so sure? That we earned 400% just by investing only and what if someone Invested in panic and need money so don't encourage people to Invest in the name of fake beliefs that you can earn 400%. 

Yes my dear friend you are right we can get 400 percent from trading we can invest our money in any trading website where we can invest our money and get a 400 percent profit.

Right you are. We should analyze the market and choose the potential coins to trade. We can hold xrp. Because xrp price getting very high and now it's less than one dollar. So we should hold it for future. Because, it can touch 10$ in 2030. Thanks

the crypto world offers us several investment options that give us great profits with little investment and in a few days thanks to all these advice I already have a new cryptocurrency in which invest my capital carry out the necessary transactions and I will tell you how it went in a publication

Thank you, my friend, for me, I am a beginner in this field and I have not yet entered the field of investing in cryptocurrencies, so I will try later to do this when I start investing in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1