Bitcoin VS cryptocurrency for the central bank - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Bitcoin VS cryptocurrency for the central bank

I think that launching bank cryptocurrency contradicts with main ideas of crypto. Crypto must be decentralized to let people do with their money what they want. I don`t think that bank crypto is good idea and scarcely it will have bad influence on Bitcoin 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

7 hours ago, bliznec said:

Investing and storing bitcoin, for yourself, is the number one main task. You need to wait a bit, because before Halving, there are not so many days left, only 15 days. 

Well, that is true mate i will just wait it so that i can get an extra profit, by the way you can buy some bitcoins right now while the price of it are in a low value.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

19 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that is true mate i will just wait it so that i can get an extra profit, by the way you can buy some bitcoins right now while the price of it are in a low value.

What I do is that I invest my capital in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Definitely, after Halving, many will see the bitcoin pump.

• +1 1

On 4/23/2020 at 8:35 AM, jack0 said:

i think cryptocurrency still have a bright future. slowly peoples will realize the benefits of crypto and get adopted.

That's right and in my opinion it's not impossible for it to be accepted by the government in the future once they see the benefits of bitcoin to many people. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't think , countries native crypto coins can major impacts on the bitcoin . Bitcoin is very famous and highest trusted project . Countries native coins are also very good for Crypto world . It make crypto world better.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, bliznec said:

What I do is that I invest my capital in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Definitely, after Halving, many will see the bitcoin pump.

Well, we are seeing the huge amount of bitcoin way back 2017 because after halving, the price of it are being pumped up to $20000 and i hope the halving 2020 has a good value again. Happy posting.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

The bank digital coins apparently won't be decentralized so Bitcoin will always be ahead of them. Banks still fail to understand why people keep selecting Bitcoin over their failed financial system.

I think the bank actually agreed with the bitcoin system but if crypto was present it would cause the country's currency to go down and the bank to become worse. then the banks stole some system ideas in crypto, this is good and in my opinion is the right step.

• +1 1

I think that even if the central banks launched their own cryptocurrencies and supported them with large capital, they will not affect Bitcoin greatly. There may be a big competition between them in the market, but Bitcoin will remain the strongest cryptocurrency because one of the most important features of Bitcoin is decentralization while bank currencies will They are subject to bank control

• +1 1

I personally think that it is a financial war between the central and decentralized systems and the one that will win will not allow the presence of the other financial system in the world. This is my view.

• +1 1

What you say is true, there are many banks in many countries that have started to establish their own currencies and the goal of this currency is to make it a stable and controllable currency to fight cryptocurrencies

It really makes a lot of difference and we should be prepared for it all because it's always a big deal for our own benefit without any challenge. 

• +1 1

Because Bitcoin is unstable, many would not support it when it comes to cryptocurrency bankers. If Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are introduced for the central bank, they will use cryptocurrencies for their own benefit. However, it will not last long.

• +1 1

Bitcoins is a form of online money and it is determine as cryptocurrency. Currency in a central bank in certain countrtyis called fiat currency. Fiat depends on the coins demand. So when bitcoin is on the demand and many bought stocks in the market. Its fiat value will increase.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Masum10 said:

Since cryptocurrency cannot be controlled by decentralized currency and any financial sector the bank is interested in bitcoin or any cryptocurrency is even going to bring profit by issuing its own cryptocurrency with backup but I think still Bitcoin will not suffer badly if they are strong enough to stabilize their market Most of the central banks fear the volatility of Bitcoin prices in the cryptocurrency market .....

Bitcoin is experiencing a major development as this cryptocurrency is on the right path to recovery since the market crash in the past and its strength has proven and the central bank currency will not be a strong competitor to it.

• +1 1

Most banks hate cryptocurrencies because it is an unstable currency that cannot be controlled or followed, which is why banks do not prefer cryptocurrencies and create their own currencies so that they can control their salaries.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that cryptocurrencies will win this competition because banks can simply block the sending of centralized cryptocurrencies and this is a huge minus. 

Even bank hate bitcoin but they want to make their own cryptocurrency to decentralized bitcoin value infront of them but it doesn't affect on crypto market because many people are in crypto market for a long time. 

19 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Even bank hate bitcoin but they want to make their own cryptocurrency to decentralized bitcoin value infront of them but it doesn't affect on crypto market because many people are in crypto market for a long time. 

Yes, it is true that banks hate bitcoin and cryptocurrency and claim to be subversive. However, these banks launched their own digital currencies for their benefit, but of course this will not affect the original decentralized cryptocurrency.

Banking cryptocurrencies will not affect negatively or positively the bitcoin. Bitcoin dominates the cryptocurrency market but the currencies that banks issue are often stable currencies and will not enter exchange platforms.

On 4/22/2020 at 9:30 AM, SuperCrypto said:

It has become known to us that central banks hate bitcoin BTC, and other digital currencies, because of their disruptive advantages, but these banks resorted to the idea of launching their own cryptocurrency in most countries of the world, so how will this affect Bitcoin and the rest of the market?
Do you think that the Bitcoin status of BTC will be bad during the coming period, due to the spread of the idea of the cryptocurrency linked to the central bank, or will it be a regular competition, we would definitely like to know your opinion?

The mother board of Cryptocurrencies have and is bitcoin, even with their disagreement on Bitcoin integrated in their banking systems and opting for their own coin, it just shows how they don't want the use of Crypto in their Banks but still instigate on having to make their own coin Crypto coin but what the catch there is, the coin would be centralized than being decentralized

6 minutes ago, Upright said:

The mother board of Cryptocurrencies have and is bitcoin, even with their disagreement on Bitcoin integrated in their banking systems and opting for their own coin, it just shows how they don't want the use of Crypto in their Banks but still instigate on having to make their own coin Crypto coin but what the catch there is, the coin would be centralized than being decentralized

Such a project might make people not want to switch to the real cryptocurrency because if people issued the US dollar as a digital symbol, the gap between the digital symbol in US dollars and the real cryptocurrencies would be much smaller.

This will not significantly affect the Bitcoin currency and the rest of the cryptocurrencies because it has trading platforms as well as great popularity due to its unparalleled advantages and I do not think that the banks ’currencies will be a strong competitor to it

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

It may be effect little bit on bitcoin and other crypto market but i think bitcoin will not lose his seniority and dominance overy crypto market. We also know that many projects like that have been failed. 

I don't think that these things will effect the market of bitcoin and any other crypto coins because already these coins are well established and has a big community of its users such banks wants to introduce therebown Cryptocurrency because they need to be in a profitable stage by their own.