Bitcoin VS cryptocurrency for the central bank - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Bitcoin VS cryptocurrency for the central bank

My dear friend I want to tell you that because the price of the Bitcoin is more flexible than the other currencies that's why this currency is more effective on the economy of any country that's why the Bitcoin is also illegal in some countries

• +5 1

The thing is Bitcoin has already set itself as the main crypto currency so even if other people invest in the several different coins Bitcoin will still be number one. Just the rare of growth of Bitcoin is what will cause so many people to shift to using Bitcoin again

I do not think that this affects the bitcoin currency, because this world is decentralized, and that allows them not to have control over it, also banks can create their currency there is no problem with that, that does not mean that the bank currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Since Bitcoin is controlling this field, I do not see that it can produce a currency capable of reaching its price and its strength with such simplicity, it takes years.

• +4 1

There are many cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin, so I do not think that adding any other currency will affect Bitcoin. The good characteristic of cryptocurrencies is decentralization, so if these currencies are linked to a third party, you cannot compare them to Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Well, I think that this may constitute a good competition with Bitcoin, but those currencies that will be offered will not enjoy the advantages that Bitcoin enjoys, such as decentralization and high privacy, in fact that these advantages are what made Bitcoin the giant of the currency market

• +3 1

I don't think central bank hate bitcoin or digital currency because they hardly ever rely on their own will to commit in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin VS crypto will almost never be supported by anyone for the central bank. Central banks are controlled always governent.

In fact, I do not think that banks will be spared in this matter, because cryptocurrencies are decentralized, meaning that banks will not be able to control their value, and they will definitely impose taxes on their users when depositing and withdrawing, so we will not end the harassment of banks on the global economy, and for this we will not  These banks influence Bitcoin.

Even if central banks launch their own currency, they will not be able to compete with Bitcoin. The cryptocurrencies launched by banks lack decentralization and cannot be trusted because banks will be able to manipulate them.

• +2 1

I think that it may achieve some profits, but I do not think it can compete with Bitcoin, because bitcoin is one of its most important features that it is a decentralized currency, so a central currency cannot compete with it.

• +2 1

I don't think , countries native crypto coins can major impacts on the bitcoin . Bitcoin is very famous and highest trusted project . Countries native coins are also very good for Crypto world . It make crypto world better.

• +1 1

I think it will be a regular competition and the idea of centralized cryptocurrencies could be successful, but I do not see that this will affect Bitcoin and decentralized cryptocurrencies because they are very successful.

• +2 1

I think that many central cryptocurrencies have already been created, and these currencies have succeeded and gained the trust of users, so I think this will create an atmosphere of competition between the various cryptocurrencies in the market.

On 4/22/2020 at 5:40 PM, Laboni said:

I don't think central banks hate bitcoin or digital currency because they usually rely on their own will to invest in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin VS cryptocurrency will never be supported by anyone for the central bank. Central banks are controlled by the government.

Yes hou are absolutely right i do agree with you my Mate and its also my opinion that banks don't hate bitcoin or other digital currencies  because they are also having their own importance we all know this and your words are also true that banks are always controlled  by government. 

Bitcoin users want to work in it, as it is a decentralized and unmanageable currency, and it is an easy-to-trade currency, easy to buy and sell, and does not require many transactions.
I have not heard of banks launching cryptocurrencies except here through your post.
I hope we get more information on that.