Bitcoin VS cryptocurrency for the central bank - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Bitcoin VS cryptocurrency for the central bank

2 hours ago, Badman001 said:

I Also didn't think that's Bitcoin is accepted by bank's because there are still many point that avoid it like it's price is very volatile , supply is likely limited I think bank's are going to develop our own currency .

Yes, we’d rather figure it out and take bitcoin to the fore. Let's see what happens next, and I believe that this takes time to accept Bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 10:30 AM, SuperCrypto said:

It has become known to us that central banks hate bitcoin BTC, and other digital currencies, because of their disruptive advantages, but these banks resorted to the idea of launching their own cryptocurrency in most countries of the world, so how will this affect Bitcoin and the rest of the market?
Do you think that the Bitcoin status of BTC will be bad during the coming period, due to the spread of the idea of the cryptocurrency linked to the central bank, or will it be a regular competition, we would definitely like to know your opinion?

this will change nothing for bitcoin because the currencies that the banks are trying to create are still centralized, just a fit currency but completely digital.

so really, bitcoin will not care about this at all

• +1 1

For me I think bitcoin will still be the outstanding coin among all cryptocurrencies, if banks launches thier own coin , I don't think it will make bitcoin loose it's value , because bitcoin gives us full control of our earnings, but the cryptocurrencies which will be launched by bank won't give us that much privacy. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think central bank hate bitcoin or digital currency because they hardly ever rely on their own will to commit in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin VS crypto will almost never be supported by anyone for the central bank. Central banks are controlled always governent.

• +1 1

33 minutes ago, toantenlatoang said:

Bitcoin is coin is a decentralised currency and no one can control this coin rate or tradings or investment. but the banks are launching their own cryptocurrencies and they will control it. And people hate to be assured in some controlled crypto. become maybe the best procedural could be to depend on bitcoin instead of that. fit the Bitcoin.

agree bro, I think Bitcoin is today considered to be in a very strict circumstance, could be because of the cryptomarket linked to the central bank, and being removed from the table

• +1 1

21 hours ago, bliznec said:

Most likely, the price of Bitcoin can do this and reach a price of $ 10,000, after Halving Bitcoin. Many want to see it and it means to be. I will be very glad to see Bitcoin in the long term, at $ 10,000.

As of now, the price of bitcoin are now being recovered little by little by increasing its price into $7500 which is good for us and i hope that this may be continue because next month is the halving month and many people are waiting for this.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

The coin is a decentralised currency and no one can control this coin rate or tradings or investment. But the banks are launching their own cryptocurrencies and they will control it. And people  hate to be assured in some controlled cryptocurrencies. So maybe the best way would be to depend on bitcoin instead of that. 

Sometimes it's seems that sooner bitcoin are dumped and become zero value currencies but again it's price jumped to the higher point. I will be very glad to see Bitcoin in the long term, at $ 10,000

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Rickso said:

this will change nothing for bitcoin because the currencies that the banks are trying to create are still centralized, just a fit currency but completely digital.

so really, bitcoin will not care about this at all

A commercial bank can switch from cumbersome and costly payment technology that includes ineffective checks and wire transfers to a digital process that provides the ability to pay and transfer and is driven by instant systems. There is no need to create a digital currency for the central bank.

• +1 1

I do not think that the cryptocurrencies that the banks will launch will be able to stand up to Bitcoin because bitcoin still has great popularity and its value is great compared to the rest of the currencies.

There can be possibility that central bank crypto currencies can affect bitcoin price in a positive way where in it gives more power to non central bank like bitcoin by paving the way for institutional interest.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

As of now, the price of bitcoin are now being recovered little by little by increasing its price into $7500 which is good for us and i hope that this may be continue because next month is the halving month and many people are waiting for this.

Of course, Halving Bitcoin and is working to reduce the number of rewards. I believe that the price of bitcoin will stay at around $ 7,000 and higher. 

• +1 1

Sure, there will be strong competition. In the end, banks can pump big money and support their currency very significantly, and that will definitely affect the rest of the cryptocurrencies, but Bitcoin in particular I think it will hold. As for all of this, in my opinion Bitcoin will remain the strongest.

12 hours ago, bliznec said:

Of course, Halving Bitcoin and is working to reduce the number of rewards. I believe that the price of bitcoin will stay at around $ 7,000 and higher. 

Well, just wait for it because in the next month will be started the halving for Bitcoin, don't sell or trade your bitcoins now just hold it and wait for the bull run comes. Happy posting.

• +1 1

Most of the central banks are afraid of the price volatility of the Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. If they issued  their own cryptocurrency with the strong backup to stabilize them in the market, I think still Bitcoin will not get badly affected.

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 1

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, just wait for it because in the next month will be started the halving for Bitcoin, don't sell or trade your bitcoins now just hold it and wait for the bull run comes. Happy posting.

Today I try to keep bitcoin and the more the number of Satoshi, the more profit and more. Halving, I believe, bitcoin will change the price. Thank you for offering this to me.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, CryptoVicky said:

I think it will be a big issue between Central banks digital currencies versus Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Yes, there is more supporters for Bitcoin but we have to also know the next movements of central banks and how it will impact on Bitcoin price and adoption.

If digital central bank currencies are issued, they will not have anything to do with the famous blockchain technologies and I think digital central bank currencies would replace all private digital payment systems.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, bliznec said:

Today I try to keep bitcoin and the more the number of Satoshi, the more profit and more. Halving, I believe, bitcoin will change the price. Thank you for offering this to me.

Many people are doing this mate including me because that is the opportunity to make money for our own and we will hope that the price of bitcoin will be increased more than $10000.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, BitTim said:

Bitcoin will truely make alot of difference in a very huge way and we should be ready for all this because it's to our own advantage in a very huge way without any challenges at all times always that's for sure 

There will always be a challenge, nothing is ever straightforward when comes to profiting on crypto industry.

I don't think bitcoin will be affected by the crypto coins that will be created by central banks and governments but I believe this will even boost it's popularity because people will be fed up with new coins and will definitely develop interest in long existing coins like bitcoin that is free from being controlled by anyone including the governments or central banks.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is leading the market and until something new and innovative with huge audience and biggest investors coin come, btc is still in top and if Central bank launches own coin it will do good maybe but not lead the market.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Many people are doing this mate including me because that is the opportunity to make money for our own and we will hope that the price of bitcoin will be increased more than $10000.

Investing and storing bitcoin, for yourself, is the number one main task. You need to wait a bit, because before Halving, there are not so many days left, only 15 days. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin VS cryptocurrency would be both good for the central bank. If the central bank works then we can easily transact through crypto and bitcoin. It will have the support of the government. No need to wait for transactions.

• +1 1

I think that the central banks having their own crypto is a good idea if they are able to capitalize on the idea behind bitcoin. Failure to do so will result in little to to no profit for them in terms of their crypto because the demand for it will not be high. This shows that as much as banks did not like crypto, they also seem to be adopting the system which further reiterates how much crypto has become integrated into our infrastructure,.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I dont think that the banks they will create their own cryptocurrencies, is possible that each government of country can create their own cryptocurrency about banks is not possible, because if in such country there are 500 banks all those banks create their own cryptocurrency and in each country others banks create.....etc  I dont think! 

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, tienda said:

I dont think that the banks they will create their own cryptocurrencies, is possible that each government of country can create their own cryptocurrency about banks is not possible, because if in such country there are 500 banks all those banks create their own cryptocurrency and in each country others banks create.....etc  I dont think! 

Several major central banks together are looking at the possibility of issuing their own cryptocurrencies because of the escalating development of the future of money and who will control it.

• +1 1