Bitcoin VS cryptocurrency for the central bank - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Bitcoin VS cryptocurrency for the central bank

I think that bitcoin and most of the artificial decentralized coins are going to face a very hard time and eventually die I think, crating official coins seems like a master plan for most of the powerful governments.

I do not think that the cryptocurrencies that the banks will launch will be able to stand up to Bitcoin because bitcoin still has great popularity and its value is great compared to the rest of the currencies.

Lots of country accept bitcoin that's mean those countries central bank accepting bitcoin and they are allowing bitcoin transaction. But they fully focused on bitcoin they do not move their focus to other crypto-currencies this is the worst part of central bank. 

That's right the this field interrupt banks in their business but i thinks that this field have a lot of potential to give every one higher profits and the key is who accept and come first to this field take higher profits because in some time the competition is high and rewards become lower and lower .

Bitcoin can't lose it meaning even if banks adopt using cryptocurrency and create their own virtual currency. Bitcoin is decentralized coin and no one can't take control of it and the more the demand and supply is stable the more the it will keep growing, even in the future. 

Bitcoin is a father to other crypto's. I think i explained well, it doesn't matter who makes another crypto , bitcoin will always stay alive. It's totally normal and i think another banks and other big companies will start to make their own crypto's like facebooks libra. They're doing what they have to do. If they can't act fast they'll lose advantage and it can cost them for a lot of money in the future.

• +1 1

I don't think that the banks launching their own crypto currencies will have any impact on bitcoin as there are already so many currencies that are in existence that haven't affected bitcoin in any way so the only way that their new crypto currencies can affect bitcoin would be if these currencies completely replace fiat currencies.

For me I think bitcoin will still be the outstanding coin among all cryptocurrencies, if banks launches thier own coin , I don't think it will make bitcoin loose it's value , because bitcoin gives us full control of our earnings, but the cryptocurrencies which will be launched by bank won't give us that much privacy.

• +4 1

I don't think any banks hate the crypto system, it is just their disruptive advantages over them, but if these banks plans on creating their own cryptos, then most countries in the world will also join the crypto train.

Good post,I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new here and recently joining us I need learn about it and then after I comment in this topic.

• +2 1

The features of centralized, anonymous and secret cryptocurrencies allow them to not be monitored or controlled by banks, which is what makes banks resist the spread of these currencies 

On 4/22/2020 at 1:30 PM, SuperCrypto said:

It has become known to us that central banks hate bitcoin BTC, and other digital currencies, because of their disruptive advantages, but these banks resorted to the idea of launching their own cryptocurrency in most countries of the world, so how will this affect Bitcoin and the rest of the market?
Do you think that the Bitcoin status of BTC will be bad during the coming period, due to the spread of the idea of the cryptocurrency linked to the central bank, or will it be a regular competition, we would definitely like to know your opinion?

Yes do you are right in some ways like they also have some fear of people attracted towards cryptocurrencies but also there is another reason of not accepting the cryptocurrency is that it is not have any physical look so it's hard to manage in this banks.

• +2 1

On 4/22/2020 at 11:30 AM, SuperCrypto said:

It has become known to us that central banks hate bitcoin BTC, and other digital currencies, because of their disruptive advantages, but these banks resorted to the idea of launching their own cryptocurrency in most countries of the world, so how will this affect Bitcoin and the rest of the market?
Do you think that the Bitcoin status of BTC will be bad during the coming period, due to the spread of the idea of the cryptocurrency linked to the central bank, or will it be a regular competition, we would definitely like to know your opinion?

@SuperCrypto

Of course, central banks hate the Bitcoin currency because these banks do not control the Bitcoin currency, as Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are decentralized, and no one can control them and be between a sender and a receiver for this reason. Bitcoin will affect the world very much in the coming period. Very where it has its own controls and laws by the authorities and governments in order to benefit from it

It very well might be impact tad on bitcoin and other crypto market however I think bitcoin won't lose his rank and predominance overy crypto market. We additionally realize that numerous undertakings like that have been failed.

• +2 1

When the banks finally see cryptocurrencies as a threat to their existence, they will then integrate cryptocurrencies as a form of payment into their financial systems. So Bitcoin and other top coins will lead the future financial systems and they have a great the future.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I don't think it will affect bitcoin prices negatively in long term because these central banks will keep minting that digital currency in insane amounts and the influation will continue. these digital currencies will not be limited and what makes bitcoin valuable is its limited supply and difficultiness of mining it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Before banks will agree to allow customers to start trading in bitcoin, it will take time. There are laid down banking guidelines that must be followed. It is a process of gradual integration. Hopefully, in the near future, we will begin to see something like that. 

I think central bank do not hate bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency and it's only use online. The reason why most countries don't accept bitcoin is because bitcoin cannot be controlled by government, its depend on supply and demand. 

I have seen cryptocurrencies launched by banks that do not have validation or good structure and collapse in the months or the year, for this reason they must choose the CEO well so that the project is developed well, but if they link the cryptocurrency to the bank it will increase in demand for its increase, and I can say that bitcoin will not be affected since everyone knows bitcoin and invests in it because of how safe it is and its time in the market, so no one will take away the first place.

I think that in order for banks to be successful before this they must create their decentralized cryptocurrencies and manage to put them in famous exchanges such as Binance and thus promote their project because locking them will not make any change which will make many people always prefer BTC, I think that in the same way BTC always it will be much more profitable than a cryptocurrency issued by a bank.

• +3 1

Of course, dear, there is a great international dislike of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoins, but the issuance of cryptocurrency linked to the World Bank will not affect Bitcoin and I think that in favor of cryptocurrencies, it will increase their popularity and strengthen them even more. 

• +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 11:30 AM, SuperCrypto said:

I really do not think that Bitcoin can compete with the central bank, but the bank can approve encrypted assets in order to deal with them

Traditional banks in each region create their own cryptocurrency in order not to depend on currencies from the cryptocurrency market, wanting in some way to manipulate the price and management of cryptocurrencies, but in the same way they will have to accept that BTC is the best option. in these cases of new cryptocurrencies.

I do not think it will even compete with cryptocurrencies, as cryptocurrencies have won everyone's trust because they are decentralized and do not follow a specific party in addition to their constantly changing price, which makes them a profitable thing to invest and trade.

• +1 1

I agree with you, cryptocurrencies help us solve many of the problems of the current economic system. Central banks are trying to control cryptocurrencies by attracting investors to them, but I do not think that banks will succeed in this matter.

• +1 1