What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum?

On 4/24/2020 at 11:24 PM, Babubu609 said:

many of them that do this don't even know what they saying themselves, and they are here just for the payment not to learn and make friends.

@Babubu609 LOL! This is so true! I really like this phrase. Like you, I saw that some members says non-sense phrases or they contradict their 1st phrase with the 2dn. i definitely agree, they don't know themselves what they say!

Edited by bitcoinb

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

A good member is one who brings good vibes to the forum, always respects the rules and helps whoever can, objection debates in a respectful way, is the quality of a good member.

33 minutes ago, bitcoinb said:

@Babubu609 LOL! This is so true! I really like this phrase. Like you, I saw that some members says non-sense phrases or they contradict their 1st phrase with the 2dn. i definitely agree, they don't know themselves what they say!

Hi @bitcoinb you don't suppose to joke with this I just made the mistake I will really like it if you show me my mistakes and correct me

6 hours ago, Michael0606 said:

A good member is one who brings good vibes to the forum, always respects the rules and helps whoever can, objection debates in a respectful way, is the quality of a good member.

A good membership should always look for mistakes of other to correct and also reporting spammers as well. A good member should be 50% friendly and 50% not friendly. 

• +2 1

On 4/23/2020 at 2:41 PM, Babubu609 said:

Yes I hope that every member that passes through this topic will try to correct his errors and do their best  to do the right thing

Yes that's right coz as I can see even if the admins here are strict now, there are still members here who are posting nonsense topics and nonsense replies just to prove that they are active here.

• +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 4:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

There in this forum are users that don't know their work as a members. This people are in need of help of what work will help them become like us in the forum.

This qaulities will help you know what will help you:

1. Good members  Read and follow the rules giving in the forum

2. Good members Avoid breaking rules in the forum

3. Good members Make a good qaulity post not less than 100 characters.

4. You can start receiving payments at the reaches of 100 good posts. 

5. Create topics that are related to the forum and make a post related to your topic. 

6. Understand posts made by colleagues in the forum. Before replying or qouting them.

7. Give quality reputations only to useful post and seek for more explanation before givin bad reputations to complicated posts. 

8. Make friends with those that you trusts.

9. One account is allowed for a good members that is there to stay for ever and multiple accounts is created by spammers be careful to fall under the bad people.

10. Make 30 post and invites friends, take report of scammers you saw within the forum. 

This post will help many users within the forums and if there are more qualities you can come up with them

All of those things we need to consider to be a good member in this forum. And i keep in mind on those key points you have given to us it will be helpful to me to upgrade myself from better to best. And i will always remember those 10 points in order for me to walk in the right path in this forum. 

I think that forum members should follow main rules. There are still some spammers and low quality post makers who are harmful for forum development and improvement of community  

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Jaysen0104 said:

All of those things we need to consider to be a good member in this forum. And i keep in mind on those key points you have given to us it will be helpful to me to upgrade myself from better to best. And i will always remember those 10 points in order for me to walk in the right path in this forum. 

That's good to learn that this topic was kind of help to you and here I wish you been the best too

2 hours ago, Bob option said:

This topic my brother matters to beginners, so I think he is not in the section devoted to him in order to make beginners follow these rules of the forum, so be very careful in publishing such topics to avoid deletion from the forum.

Thanks for the correction but the reason why I creat it does not regard to section but it is appropriate to be written in all section to help newbies learn more about the forum and protect themselves from making mistakes.

I would also advice all members to give a look at all the sections of the forum, as there are really interesting topics in sections as Bitcoin, Exchanges etc., which will help members, especially beginners, to understand fundamentals behind Bitcoin and altcoins.

Mine on the notion of a good user here would be of point's such as, a patient user, as basically you've to wait for your turn to do anything, but here, time is your turn as time here will prove his good and enthusiastic your in this forum, as hard work will be evidence in your post count and even the reputation which us credited to you

i agree and thank you for sharing this information it can be helpful for new users of cryptotalk family also members should be active and do not copy from other members or other froums.

here also need gospel each other of guide to make goodness stake.So user not sent goodness pressing each other people become i think it is very bad for every people.We are today a family. become i think need gospel.

good stake and very informative and I fully support hustle of those points you have mentioned on stop construction Here. One of the things I need to be better at is giving goodness notorious to the posts that I buy informative

• +1 1

I agree with you and all that you accept is true and the most important thing for me is that all new members read the rules before starting writing any post inside the sections of the forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, if you want to be a good member here, you should be a responsible user that who's not violating any rules and giving respect to the other members when criticising their post. 

Good post and very helpful brother. Those are the real qualities for a good member, because a good member is always good to follow the forum rules including to write useful contents. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think this is related to the topics that are being published and the usefulness offered to others.  A good member is committed to the rules of the forum and he is the one who tells us about his experience in the field of encryption in order to avoid the mistakes he went through

On 4/22/2020 at 11:11 AM, Babubu609 said:

There in this forum are users that don't know their work as a members. This people are in need of help of what work will help them become like us in the forum.

These are good tips for new users so that they do not fall into ban or delete their posts, but unfortunately many members are eager to write and profit because of their speed they ignore the readers of the rules and the pinned posts.

3 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

These are good tips for new users so that they do not fall into ban or delete their posts, but unfortunately many members are eager to write and profit because of their speed they ignore the readers of the rules and the pinned posts.

Yes this are also type of topics and post that the newbies are glad to see at starting they read this kind of tips that will guide them

these are all very good and important qualities for a good member of this forum to have and i hope that this is promoted by the other members in this forum and in this way you are able to maintain the integrity of this forum. as much as there is moderators in the forum it is up to the users, us, that is able to maintain the integrity of this forum and we can do that by exhibiting all of the qualities that you have detailed here in this topic.

• +1 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Actually, your words are correct to reach the level of good members. You must take care of the forum rules a lot, write posts that have real meaning and information, because all of this will help you in the forum to become a good member.

• +2 1

Very informative post, I guess now many users is very trusted and good members because these days only old members are working in this forum and doing great jobs. At least now this forum become clean place for work with positively.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

A good member should not be posting irrelevant content, always trying to be helpful to members and if someone has a problem  should try to solve their problem even if it consumes too much time and at the end care about the quality of their post and not just finishing 30 posts a day.

• +4 1

Your post is very beautiful, I like your organization of ideas and advice for beginners and old in this forum. I am very careful not to break the laws again.

• +1 1