What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum?

31 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

always remember to keep learning so you can gain knowledge and can share it to everyone here.

This makes a good sense of course we always need to remember the reason why we are employed in this forum. So let's do our work perfectly in other to keep learning and earning.

19 hours ago, marce9427 said:

Just as in my life I like to follow the rules and always work in their hands, since it is the perfect formula to move forward and be better at what we do.

That is a very good strategy my Friend keep it up. Is good to read all terms before participating to a new projects.i am sure you will one-day be among the experts in the forum that makes a good contribution to the forum. You are welcome my friend to cryptotalk forum

Hi everyone , we should to looking to rule and take note how to start work . what the time i should to start working . keep my personal  to honest reply way . we should  do not copy pest from any link .  

The qualities or work of a good member in the forum are not always hiding because they follow the rules and regulations giving by the administration and they always make post that is relevant to a specific topic they replied to, and again you will always see there posts and created topics written in an understandable simple english.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Projectcrypto said:

The qualities or work of a good member in the forum are not always hiding

I agree with this point. Definitely the fact a good member can easily be identified through his profile from his reputations, his posts and followers. This shows how much we can trust a member in the forum.

3 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I agree with this point. Definitely the fact a good member can easily be identified through his profile from his reputations, his posts and followers. This shows how much we can trust a member in the forum.

Yes some of the simple ways you can identify them is by the numbers of there earned reputations and also days won, meaning the days they emerge as the best contributors to the forum.

BetFury                                                   

Hi everyone , good member who is confidence for him self . maybe he/she  has good personal . And make more topic and comment in friendly way .this is some adjective of good member in forum . 

20 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Yes some of the simple ways you can identify them is by the numbers of there earned reputations and also days won, meaning the days they emerge as the best contributors to the forum.

Exactly my friend well I am among those that try to contribute with great effort to the improvement of the forum and to make the forum clean for every user to work properly in the forum.

5 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Exactly my friend well I am among those that try to contribute with great effort to the improvement of the forum and to make the forum clean for every user to work properly in the forum.

Working properly in the forum will even make our accounts safe from getting banned, so sir can you give us some tips i mean how someone can work safely on this forum to avoid receiving warning point or being blocked from making posts? 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 7/16/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

That's right buddy. We can based how good a member is when we try to look at their reputation, good reputation means a good post and it also reflect how a good member you are. So we should try our best to create a good quality post so others will rate us in positive ratings.

4 hours ago, Basicity said:

this is good if all member specially newbie follow this because mostly newbie are suffering from a problem that they volatile rule and there Account is going suspend .

If a every user could apply this knowledge I bet you the forum will be full of expertise and will be listed at the top rank site/forum.

@Babubu609 for a good member to be much active in the forum there must first of all agree with the terms surrounding this forum as well as work with full esteem.

48 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

@Babubu609 for a good member to be much active in the forum there must first of all agree with the terms surrounding this forum as well as work with full esteem.

The forum rules is well stated and clear for every member to take a review on it I don't see any reason for why many users are not giving time to read from the forum.

On 22/4/2020 at 4:11, Babubu609 said:

Its theme is very good but it should be updated with the new rules, etc.

Despite the fact that generally good quality posts are requested, there is a certain group of users who come to participate as online users, so having "x" posts as a rule does not necessarily apply as a good user rule.

(OP) Now you should ask him to do his 50 daily likes, this helps those who are creating content, because the content can be useful but if there are no interested readers it would not be worth.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Most of all a good member always do their comments with some knowledge base. His comments will be relevant to the topics and clear.

• +3 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

You should act and move accordingly to the main aim of this forum. We should help each other to grow by giving and sharing important information about cryptoworld. And always respect every member and also the admins of this forum.

2 hours ago, Basicity said:

it.Always humble to newbies and don't use offensive language and do immoral actions like giving spam.reaction to good topics ,posts.

That is right we don't have to insuly one another we are one family met together to form a community therefore we guide each other use simple general language of the section appropriately to understand each other.

On 7/17/2020 at 1:45 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

you just boasted

On 7/17/2020 at 7:14 AM, Projectcrypto said:

Working properly in the forum will even make our accounts safe from getting banned, so sir can you give us some tips i mean how someone can work safely on this forum to avoid receiving warning point or being blocked from making posts? 

make sure you read the forum rules and never forget that you can only create an account on that forum and if your house has wifi then don't let other people in your house create an account here on the forum because you can be banned for having many accounts with the same IP

• +1 3
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

you just boasted

make sure you read the forum rules and never forget that you can only create an account on that forum and if your house has wifi then don't let other people in your house create an account here on the forum because you can be banned for having many accounts with the same IP

Noted. But I thought there will not be problem as long as we are making use of different device and I was thinking that the IP address will not be thesame so that will not give anyone a problem.

BetFury                                                   

On 7/23/2020 at 5:47 PM, Babubu609 said:

The forum rules is well stated and clear for every member to take a review on it I don't see any reason for why many users are not giving time to read from the forum.

To consider the naked truth dude when we try to look at users reputation, from his reputations all good positive reputation means a good post and it also reflect how a good member you are in the forum and how we can trust you and other members too.

On 5/17/2020 at 8:10 AM, Hanuman said:

Thank you for giving this information my friend now I can do those things which a good member should do. Although it is very hard to become a good quality members but I will always try this

Yes he had explained everything in details is left for us to think wise and practice all that he said I think he also use the same strategy in the forum to become what he is today. I hope we shall become like him as time goes on.

1 hour ago, Ndayebo8 said:

good positive reputation means a good post and it also reflect how a good member you are in the forum and how we can trust you and other members to

I can agree with that but if you observed the number of posts in this forum you can see many users with high number of posts but they have less positive comments i mean the reputations and if you check some of their posts they make good posts that deserves good reputations.

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

if you observed the number of posts in this forum you can see many users with high number

Yes I see some of this members but you you could also check before the forum is not much active than now. By that time many members don't care to give reputations before this new campaign. Because the maximum number of likes you can give is just a maximum of 10.

1 hour ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes I see some of this members but you you could also check before the forum is not much active than now. By that time many members don't care to give reputations before this new campaign. Because the maximum number of likes you can give is just a maximum of 10.

I will argue not with that of course the previous campaign is all about making post to earn and now the new campaign is about paying for both post and ratings as well.

Edited by Babubu609

A good member activity in THIS forum is give his best to this forum as much as he can.. Again he also can judge goodly which topic and post good so give those post positive react and bad react if the post is bad.. Also they can guide line this forum and make clean by keep Active here and also report about spammer..            

• Useful or interesting 1

22 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

when we start in this excellent forum hopefully all beginners read this and apply it so they don't have problems with their accounts and help the forum

Yes this rules if all users will work with it as written I don't think they gonna have any problem because I also use this rules to manage my account and still available in the forum upto this time.so it will be a good idea for you to work hard and follow the rules instructed to be safe.