What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum?

There in this forum are users that don't know their work as a members. This people are in need of help of what work will help them become like us in the forum.

This qaulities will help you know what will help you:

1. Good members  Read and follow the rules giving in the forum

2. Good members Avoid breaking rules in the forum

3. Good members Make a good qaulity post not less than 100 characters.

4. You can start receiving payments at the reaches of 100 good posts. 

5. Create topics that are related to the forum and make a post related to your topic. 

6. Understand posts made by colleagues in the forum. Before replying or qouting them.

7. Give quality reputations only to useful post and seek for more explanation before givin bad reputations to complicated posts. 

8. Make friends with those that you trusts.

9. One account is allowed for a good members that is there to stay for ever and multiple accounts is created by spammers be careful to fall under the bad people.

10. Make 30 post and invites friends, take report of scammers you saw within the forum. 

This post will help many users within the forums and if there are more qualities you can come up with them

The important thing about to remember for a user to work here is always following the rules provided by the moderators and admin. The posts should be relevant and useful for all the users. The most important thing is to let the people know about information of crypto currencies and crypto world. So this is how a user should work in this forum and always remember the rules. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 9
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

It is a good participation for beginners so that they can work well but the item that talks about earning please stop it because the link between the forum and the platform is turned off and the people who join now are people who came to learn and benefit only

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The main work for the members of this froum is fallowing the rules and regulations properly. Another important and Noble work helps the members of this froum.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Good member of this forum has many qualities such as he is regular workers of crypto talk forum. He made their work with following rules and regulations of the forum. And always helps of new members of crypto talk forum. And made some good and quality new topics on regular basis.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

There in this forum are users that don't know their work as a members. This people are in need of help of what work will help them become like us in the forum.

5. Create topics that are related to the forum and make a post related to your topic. 

6. Understand posts made by colleagues in the forum. Before replying or qouting them.

7. Give quality reputations only to useful post and seek for more explanation before givin bad reputations to complicated posts. 

9. One account is allowed for a good members that is there to stay for ever and multiple accounts is created by spammers be careful to fall under the bad people.

10. Make 30 post and invites friends, take report of scammers you saw within the forum. 

This post will help many users within the forums and if there are more qualities you can come up with them

Yes you are totally right my dear friend. It is must for everyone to learn and understand all the general rules and guidelines of cryptotalk forum. And always create of post more than 100 characters to avoid making spam posts. 

This forum is a great place to work. We are all like a family. A lot of hard work will become easier if we can help each other in working. The above discussions are really great and the qualities or tasks of a good member of the forum are to help each other to follow the rules of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

You  have  make good  touch to remember  US what are the duties  of all of us at the forum  . And  what should  we do as a active and good members of the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

yes a good member is he who follows the rules of this forum and makes quality posts that are useful and the one who avoids the use of multiple accounts,thank for sharing this reminder it's really helpful.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

21 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Very well said mate. What you have are correct qualities of being a good member here in this forum. I hope that all members who have read this thread will set as a good members of this forum.

• +3 1

18 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Yes you are totally right my dear friend. It is must for everyone to learn and understand all the general rules and guidelines of cryptotalk forum. And always create of post more than 100 characters to avoid making spam posts. 

You are right if we want to stay long we must follow the rules giving and do the right thing at the right time doing this will solve most of our problems

1 hour ago, Irish said:

Very well said mate. What you have are correct qualities of being a good member here in this forum. I hope that all members who have read this thread will set as a good members of this forum.

Yes I hope that every member that passes through this topic will try to correct his errors and do their best  to do the right thing

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

But I've see some of the good posters members who does a post which is less 100 characters but the post is very usefully, so that's means they share post like that for means they don't need payments for every post.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

But I've see some of the good posters members who does a post which is less 100 characters but the post is very usefully, so that's means they share post like that for means they don't need payments for every post.

Depending on what they are discussing if is just like replying to qouted I think that wasn't a big deal but as for making a post it should be not less than 100 characters

This is a great platform to give the chance to be the part of this forum, so its our responsiblity to show our honest against this forum and follows forum rules and regulation, because its most important to became a good member its helps this forum clean and spam free attract user.

• -5 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Thank you my friend for this important post, and I believe that all new members should read your post carefully and understand it correctly, especially those who are still in the first 100 posts , good luck for all

• +2 2

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this really good information. I mentioned the most important points related to this forum and I must remind you that we should always take advantage of the good points that are with us and give them to other people to encourage them to publish more good topics

If you have decided to be part of this world. Honestly you must follow the rules. Because of that we always advise that, before joining in this forum, read rules of forum for being good member.  

• +2 2
  • +5 1

You describe all qualities of a good member. Thanks for sharing this useful article with us. It will help the members to be good on the forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Nice. 

A great platform like this that offers well to everyone no matter your rank or the country you come from deserved to be treated with respect and pay back the favour to our different capacities.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/22/2020 at 10:11 AM, Babubu609 said:

@Babubu609 I fully agree with this point. I am tired of answering questions from members who leave comments without understanding the topic. Very often, they do not read the whole topic or worse, they only read the title ... I very often find comments "off topic" in my topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

For me the main thing is that we should follow the rules of every section and we should respect the decision of admins. As they are paying us we should help them to find spam accounts by reporting them and always post useful content.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

@Babubu609 I fully agree with this point. I am tired of answering questions from members who leave comments without understanding the topic. Very often, they do not read the whole topic or worse, they only read the title ... I very often find comments "off topic" in my topics.

That was really bad receiveing anonymous notifications that do not make sense they need to correct their mistakes because it many of them that do this don't even know what they saying themselves, and they are here just for the payment not to learn and make friends.

1 minute ago, rifat4393 said:

I agree. To become a good member in this forum. We have to follow those points. Your post helps us to teach us how to become a good member in this forum. Thank you for your post.

You are welcome I could like to see everyone becoming a good member doing the right thing at the right time. That is why I creat this post.Thank you

These are the main guidelines we should follow when we start in this excellent forum hopefully all beginners read this and apply it so they don't have problems with their accounts and help the forum