Bitcoin Crypto Quizz - WIN - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin Crypto Quizz - WIN

A good and interesting competition. You can test your experience in the field of crypto and bitcoin and see if you will succeed in answering the most questions and win.

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

Oh, I quite like the puzzle-related game, I will try to start playing Quiz, not sure of the good ranking but I think I play to try

It is a good opportunity to check our information about Crypto, I am wondering what I will gain from this experience, thank you for sharing this site.

Ahahah, wow, a very interesting game, some questions are quite complicated and you need to think about it to get it. This game is suitable for beginners to become smarter in the subject of crypto. Thanks for this topic, a very interesting game.

It is nice quizz and I came to know that many things I did not know clearly. It seems easy but it has good information which everyone should have to understand crypto. Although it is best idea to learn because if you learn any thing in interesting way you would never forget it.

The beginner was easy. I took the advanced test as well, and somehow a few questions were tricky as I know that a block time average is 10 minutes, althoug they question was asking how long a block is, which should actually be asked as how long does it take for a new block to be added in the blockchain. There were other questions that weren't clear as well and could lead to a mistake. Didn't try the expert though.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:06 PM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.a33593343f222277f154d69fd26adbb8.png

image.png.c702be47c27a7b1f2dce091d4b4d192b.pngimage.png.0f0085a26a438515fa3f325137bc7cbe.png

Do you think you know a lot about Crypto and Bitcoin?

Maybe you just want to learn more about Bitcoin or Ethereum?

Take just few minutes of your time and play Quiz and become expert in crypto.
You can choose from 3 levels to play. Start with Beginner and work your way up 😉

https://www.cryptocompare.com/quiz/

This is an interesting post hear from you. But I have a simple question about it. Can we earn from it like cryptotalk. Because without earning I won't spend time.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Thank you my friend this is the first time that I participated in such a test. It really is an important thing to gain experience and we can check our level also if we are able to overcome these questions.

It is a great idea to create such sites as they are good and develop a mind
The user is used to know more about crypto, as it is a good way to communicate ideas to a user without complication, and this will help him himself in it as well, and also develop memory in collecting information. Besides giving a bonus it is really a good site

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, I have a good experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and it is good to participate in such competitions and challenges in order to win bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it

This is so cool,by this sites,we can be able to learn more about bitcoin. Honestly,being 5 years in crypto i thought i knew a lot,but upon checking this site,i realize that there is something that i need to know more.thanks for sharing this.

It looks like a very cool quiz for beginners in the crypto world and even for those who spent some time already, I learned some new things from it, so I would recommend others to complete it.

Thank you very much for this information! This is a very interesting topic, I think quizzes are very active topics for users, especially in the crypto world! It's like airdrops, only even better!

Thanks for sharing this game, i never heard about it but i ope it will be a good game to help our mind to relax. I heard about cryptocompare site but i didn't know if they have a bitcoin quiz.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have participated in it and select level 2 that is intermediate level and I got 25 right answers out of 30 which is pretty good I think. It's a good site to test your crypto knowledge and learn new things about crytpo.

Thanks for the post. When I have free time, I will check myself. But I'm more likely to learn something new, than pass the test ) .

Wow this is really nice, we could use this bitcoin quiz to test our knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain, and we could also learn more about crypto from this quiz, I tried I got 6 wrong answers.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there are many other sites that offer quizzes that relate to bitcoin as well that can test your knowledge and help you to further your knowledge as well, and in these quiz sites you are paid for the correct answer in the fastest time/. Therefore i think that you these sites will often trump the site that you are sharing with us here. However it is a good pass time to check your knowledge and to learn more, even if you are not earning in that moment, and also i suppose that these quizzes will give you a clue as to where your crypto knowledge stands.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you. This is a good test for everyone in order to increase our information about crypto, because everyone should develop his skills in this field.

Thank you. This is a good test for everyone in order to increase our information about crypto, because everyone should develop his skills in this field.

It is a great idea and a new way to learn cryptography and the use of cryptocurrencies, especially for beginners who are still at the beginning of the road in crypto

I don't know much about this. And you didn't explain it well. Means you should share whole details that what it is giving by answering and what will we get from it.

Thnaks for sharing this, it is always good to do some quizes and earn some extra satoshis becasuse it just adds there, so keep posting stuff like this and I will also post some if i find them

• +1 1

Still i am not join the crypto quiz becasue i am not trusted on any type of quiz and i know that in future crypto market will touch the sky and it give us good profit and in the market we just need to invest some money and buy the good coins and hold that coins for the future bull.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I wanted to say, what would be the prizes of the quizzes when you are about to answer those kind of things since the knowledge needed to be used in order to answer that requires a person to do so. It actually affects the decision of a user to do this kind of thing since the motivator or initiator of them would be talking about money, income or anything that could benefit them from it from using their time. I would like to test it out actually if I would be paid after all the answers I have done in the quizzes and so some of the users might as well.

This is quit good way to refrsh your memory which can also gives you new information and correct existing one. I would play this quiz game and check my memory so I can be more confident on my knowledge.If their would be rewars it will give boost Player to play more. 

• +2 1