Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives?

Amid pandemic is really saves many lives, lots of people are being unemployed but we can by this. Its a great thing. 

But it will more friendly if we get the early payment. 

On 7/20/2020 at 6:29 AM, gourav789 said:

was also invest my money in trading whenever we received payment in form of bitcoin .

Well you haven't get my point clearly what I mean here is that how much have this forum helps in saving life's in cryptocurrency?

On 8/3/2020 at 8:22 PM, JohanDonne said:

The earning is not too much that can save life separately but you can contribute it to the firm which is doing a good job in saving lives that is a way to do it together.

Its true this forum not pay high amount and this amount not saves anyone life, but in this corona pandemic so many peoples sit in their house, and so many peoples loss their jobs in this situation these 3$ dollars really helpful for their daily needs.

55 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Depending on where you live it can be. To me this is just about spending my electricity bill. Not to be greedy or anything it just has to do with the cost of living. 

I agree in this world every country not developed like you're country, in my country also 2 are 3$ dollars not a high amount, but my intention only about poor economy country peoples because their daily earning really under 3$ dollars, so this amount really huge for them.

• +1 1

In fact, cryptocurrency is very common in various charitable foundations! They are actively involved in the great support for people with disabilities, or children. Cryptotalk a very good helper! In fact, when you receive part of the funds, you can go to charity and help those who need it!

On 4/16/2020 at 5:28 PM, Babubu609 said:

What have you did with your daily earning have you made contribution in saving lives with your earnings in cryptotalk?

Yes , honestly. During this critical situation cryototalk didn't stop their payment to loyal members and hope it will continue to pay to the loyal users. This is how cryototalk helps us to give earning during this critical situation. Because as we can see many people lost their job . Stock price goes down. But the people who with the cryptocurrency are not affect as much. Because in cryptocurrency market is 24 hours open . Very less impact on cryptocurrency. And still cryototalk pays us. That's why I am very thankful to cryototalk also.

The earnings from cryptotalk is exceptionally soprano and not any website are bountiful that greatly consequently in the time like this the cryptotalk is precise useful to the inhabitants who knows about it therefore it is for single folks colonize how cover well-mannered erudition. 

23 hours ago, Radhika332 said:

Stock price goes down. But the people who with the cryptocurrency are not affect as much. Because in cryptocurrency market is 24 hours open . Very less impact on cryptocurrency. And still cryototalk pays us. That's why I am very thankful to cryototalk also

That is true cryptalk had been paying his payment through out this recession were many people from cryptotalk survive from the pandemic. Therefore this is also a great work that the forum had contribute to the saving of lives.

Some people might not get this but crypto talk contributed a lot for me in the corona period, I have used 100 dollars in payment of medicine, and in the end this was always coming from Cryptotalk , I have also had some time when I bought some good shopping this is and was food stuff and the money care from this site and so am so thankful, crypto talk came in handy during this year corona season

• +1 1
  • +2 1

When I sell my daily earning from this forum I will buy most my wants which my parent suppose to buy for me. I will also used some part of funds to give charities to beggars or those in need of help especially in this hard time of pandemic (covid19 ).

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

No doubt everybody knows that charity is a good thing and it is a something we supposed to encourage one another despite what we earn here is a small penny but we can still helps the needy with the little we have so that more blessings will come ahead.

I am sure that crypto has helped a lot because when we were in lockdown l, a lot of people did not have anything doing and so they had to switch to crypto to find out a way to make a living whilst in lockdown.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

I have not actually been able to earn something from this forum , but reading  a lot  of content here, I actually enjoy it a lot because this is really so helpful , and encouraging. 

God bless this forum for I see a member just as @Irungu Was able to go to the hospital for medication because of the forum and also for so many others, so I just say thank you to crypto talk.

I also want to pray that talk token would be a blessing to us and to so many other members

• +3 1
  • +5 2

I'm new and from what I read I have to make some useful posts before starting to earn from this forum but I don't think that cryptotalk will contribute to save my life with the talk token or the bitcoin payments if I ever manage to write this many posts to start the earning.

• +3 1

Yoah! @Mike1515 Thanks for really highlighting my appreciation for this forum and its true , when time comes for you , you will enjoy the greatest thing for you. you will feel such immence happiness, God bless child.

I really hope you get to the payment,but we are here for the content and dont you forget that .

• +4 1

When i was a member of cryptotalk first campaign, i had used my money to lead my daily expensive...becuase the first campaign was enough to lead YOUR daily expensive amoun.. But now we dont get payments for many days so i have a plan that time to use my money in different way when the talk token will be able to trade..                   

• +3 1

Yes cryptotalk save lots of lifes like in this situation of Covid-19 where there is no source of earning,  peoples stay their home for securing their lifes, no employment at that time cryptotalk gives us earning through different topics and posts. Cryptotalk gives me a good income for making my future bright and save my life.... 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I spend my earnings from cryptocurrency for my study needs. With it, I complete some of my family's things. Like bringing my mother's medicine. And I do as much charity as I can with it. And I will definitely save someone's life  if I ever get a chance to save someone's life.

• +1 1

I don't have earning yet so it is sad that I don't have enough funds to help those who are in need, but when I earned.a lot in crypto I will donate some of it. So I hope some cryptocurrency earners out there will help those affected by pandemic such as poor people who don't have jobs now. 

If you are talking about the earnings, I could say that I still don't have that yet since I am only new in this forum and is trying to reach the quota to get paid as well. If ever I would be given a chance, why not. Since helping people now is not just about being good but is becoming more of a responsibility since there are people suffering to this event. But sadly I won't be able to do that since the only thing that I have in mind is that to invest more so that I could earn more and trade coins in the trade exchange to generate more possible profit.

From my point of view it is not a live saving site. But it helps a lot to solve many problem with money. And I am newbie here , so when my earning starts first I solve my educational problem. Everyone has different opinions. Thanks for topic.

Of course, the daily earnings from the forum helped to secure a constant daily income source, and this gain, if collected monthly, will be an amount of money that helps any person or family in meeting the needs Hence the importance of this forum, which is its presence and support for members in the circumstances of the stoppage of business and jobs in light of the Corona pandemic and its attraction to many of the crypto market and the world of crypto.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk has truly added to my life, indeed, I wish cryptotalk to never end this mission, it has been the best accomplishment I have made so far throughout everyday life.

Definitely did. There are a lot of different people who have their own opinions. And everyone here answers the questions of others. Since many people are protected from mistakes that they would have made if there was no such platform.