Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives?

Of course. As now the world is fighting with the Corona virus and all the outside works have been closed until the situation gets clear. But till then the people can  actually work in the Crypto talk and earn by sitting in the home. So also the yobit has launched a token called corona to help the people of the world

In today's pandemic situation crypto talk is helping to save lives as per need. It is mostly helpful to the middle class family who lost job and don't have second source of income. So I believe crypto talk is saving lives when in need. 

Due to the coronavirus situation, many people are looking for ways to earn money online Cryptotalk offers a way to earn money and contributes with many families without having to risk going out on the street. Yobit and Cryptotalk thank you for existing.

The key to success for me is education and discipline. If we focus on learning new methodologies and we are constant we can achieve any objective that we set ourselves. We must always be clear about our goal and segment them by achievable objectives. Today we have an opportunity with cryptocurrencies where we can trade and earn a lot of money, or we can invest in a currency or project with potential and possibly this will grow in value. In Yobit there are many currencies that we can study to make a smart investment.

I haven't done that yet, because the amount I've earned so far is considered small and I am using it in trading the cryptocurrency market but maybe I can save some lives in the future when I'm strong enough.

• +1 1

I have learned the early members here were earning a lot more in bitcoin than we all do today and I felt that I missed something good. But it doesn't matter as it I found a great forum with intelligent people that help others and usually give very good crypto advice.

It helped secure sources of income for many people under the circumstances that occurred from stopping work in companies and factories and thus increasing the unemployment rate, and this forum helped secure a certain amount of money and also provided the opportunity to secure greater sources of income through trading.

• +1 1

I didn't donate it yet. But I am planning and I will contribute and save the lives like for the cancer patients and now one is trending COVID-19.

Cryptocurrency contribute a lot to people around the globe entirely many youth are jobless but with  the help of cryptocurrency many youth were able to secure job opportunity to earn a living on daily basics I could be able to pay my bills

I think crypto saves life.It is very helpful for us. It is the forum which provides lots of opportunity to earn a lot of coin.Specially in this pandemic situation many lose their jobs.Crypto are helpful for them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto is contributing day by day in saving lives,it provided us opportunity to earn everday.you can also invest and trade in yobit for the purpose of profits in the future.it saved lives during the coronavirus Pandemic that engulfed the world.crypto as been wonderful and good opportunity not to miss.

• +3 1

I have done lot is things with my earnings, am proud of my actions, I think what we do with our earning should something personal, but never the less , it not bad if we discuss it. @Mubiflow can you  tell us some few things you have done with your earning from cryptotalk?

On 16.04.2020 at 18:17, Moaz said:

Certainly this forum contributes to saving many lives, I don't have a job now but working in the CryptoTalk forum I haven't got much money yet from CryptoTalk, but I store my Satoshi from working here and then share it on Yobit to get some profit In the future

Quite interesting story, but do you earn enough money to live (or to survive in real world)? I'm asking this question, because i'm not sure that people can earn enough money from CTT to live good.

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

Yes of course ..i think its good idea for us especially in this covid-19 pandemic .we should contribute our earning in local hospital who is dealing with this Pandemic. We also donate some earning for those who is fighting with diseases like cancer, hepatitis and other viral diseases.

• +2 1

Yes, this forum wiped me from depression during the quarantine period that lasted for months, and here I learned a lot of information that makes me successful in the encrypted world, and I also earned some money to buy some clothes.

Yeah I think the crypto talk doing a great work by also saving the lives of the people. Add whole world is facing the prices due to the covid-19 and all the people are a device to stay at home so it is very difficult to earn the money and feed their family. So through crypto talk they can earn the money by staying at home and they can easily get a handsome money to feed their family and it's very safe to use and in this way crypto talk has played an important role in saving the lives of people 

35 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I have done lot is things with my earnings, am proud of my actions, I think what we do with our earning should something personal, but never the less , it not bad if we discuss it. @Mubiflow can you  tell us some few things you have done with your earning from cryptotalk?

Yes @Jaafar Fahad Hassan yes am equally proud and happy with this site that am earning a lot from which I tink has been an extra boost for me as the impact of covid19 have stopped my other sources of income but with this site I don't lack anything at all am greatfull am here.

Yes obviously there is no doubt cryptotalk is always help the people. Help the people's economy and also directly save lives. Such as wo work on cryptotalk and in return they gave us bitcoin Satoshi as a income. So by the money they saves the life. 

Anyhow they give us very informative knowledge about crypto.

Yea, I am saving to move in with rent, because rent in Romania is relatively cheap compared to western countries but I need also to keep providing useful posts here.

Cryptotalk have really helped us a lot in this life most especially we that are students currently working here and the money earn here is used to cover most of our expenses in school and am proud of it and I have it in mind of donating most of my income in charity one day.

You are right and i like your idea and i also help the needy with my earning. After converting of  my  coins and when my payment received to me then a part of this, i spend to others.

On 4/16/2020 at 4:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

What have you did with your daily earning have you made contribution in saving lives with your earnings in cryptotalk?

From this forum I give guideline although I am not expert and get high achievement in crypto but I refer this forum to my friends when we discuss crypto and bring out own crypto market conclusion because here we have great number of member around the glob who have years of experience their for I am changing my life through this forum and surrounding people who are connected with crypto. 

I strive to increase my capital and get good profits, and all my hope is to reach a stage of profits that enables me to buy and do what I want, I love life and I like to help everyone in need, and this is my great goal of Crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Cryptotalk save life now becasue it is the bets and great forum and it give you the BTC and also the best knowledge through this so many peoples will earn good money and also they invest in the crypto market and learn so much.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a great idea to help people through the profits that you get from the forum or from Crypto in general, but for me I live in a poor country and my salary is only enough for some time, so I use the profits to improve my living situation for me and my family, also converting cryptocurrencies into national money is difficult Here in my country, I can only get it hard all the time.

• +3 1
  • +4 1