Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives?

What have you did with your daily earning have you made contribution in saving lives with your earnings in cryptotalk?

I am collecting my earnings on yobit and i am trading with these bitcoin.I think indirectly crypto talk is saving lives. Crypto talk helpe me to learn all about trading. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 7
  • +3 4

Yes In this cortical  situation  that everyone  is on their home there also  have any source of. Earnings   cryptotalk is paying  btc and saving  the lives  of its members. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

Cryptotalk is very useful to everyone and it helps us to have an extra income especially now we are on a quarantine. I  am very thankful to cryptotalk, it really saves lives.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

24 minutes ago, bliznec said:

I invest with my earnings here. I try to fix the interest received, which is drawn from the invest. This is nothing special. 

Well it is also a good decision mate but that is not I am really asking I mean did cryptotalk save lives within your community or have you use your daily earnings  in cryptotalk to save lives?

So it's Cryptotalk is helping me a lot my daily expenses is my main source of income I am very grateful for this excellent platform has changed my life

Lol, I didn’t do anything with my earnings because it’s not enough to buy some clothes, work a lot and earn less, but be patient until I get more capital and invest in the platform to get some profits from it.

Edited by Maroua
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

Well we all know that the situation of world is not stable we all should take step so that we can save lives but  i have not yet contribute in this because my savings is not enough to do that but i am doing this by my cash money around my area  

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Frankly, yes, this forum helps VS to save lives. There are many unemployed people who get their livelihood by getting money in exchange for working in this forum and writing posts and topics.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, my friend, my profits have improved a lot by working in this forum and I made good profits by publishing and using the profits I get in trading and investing and achieving more profits It is really a good strategy to achieve a good income

Certainly this forum contributes to saving many lives, I don't have a job now but working in the CryptoTalk forum I haven't got much money yet from CryptoTalk, but I store my Satoshi from working here and then share it on Yobit to get some profit In the future

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

15 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

What have you did with your daily earning have you made contribution in saving lives with your earnings in cryptotalk?

Yes I think that they are contributing to the world to make it better. In this time of crisis. Every people should held hands and fight the virus. I hope that those with money can help donating to those who need financial help. 

• +2 1

Cryptotalk has contributed a lot to us through the payments that we receive from this forum we can also help others with what we can to the need in this time of crisis and it should be from the bottom of our hearts,thanks.

• +1 2

Cryptotalk contributed, contributes and will be contributing to save lives if you properly contribute to this forum. This is a very hard time due to COVID-19 pandemic but still it is loving its users by releasing the daily payouts. They blocks scammers and delete scam posts to keep platform clean.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that they are contributing to the world to make it better. In this time of crisis. Every people should held hands and fight the virus. I hope that those with money can help donating to those who need financial help. 

Even if they contribute we can't know since they will not discuss that with us here. But surely we as citizens in our country we can put hand together contribute to help in fighting it.

Now pandemic situation of the world is so critical and indanger. In this regard now mere all earning sources are closed but Crypttalk is paying continuously so i think Crypttalk is saving our lives.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I will continue to collect it without selling, then if the price matches my expectations, I will sell. in my opinion it's good to avoid mass selling and the value of crypto will go down.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I try to be at home most of the time. And the reward for posts just collect on the exchange and wait for a pump of Bitcoin.

• -1 1

saving lives might be a bit too much, but really, the cryptocurrency has pulled me out of the darkness of my life, I have been saved and have a small success when participating in it, I'm not labeled useless. crytotalk forum, too, I learn a lot from it. a learning forum with a variety of topics.

• +2 1

On 4/16/2020 at 2:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

Of course I'm also trying my best in saving my earnings that's I received from cryptotalk, especially at this hard moment that's we are jobless temporarily and we are staying at home.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Of course I'm also trying my best in saving my earnings that's I received from cryptotalk, especially at this hard moment that's we are jobless temporarily and we are staying at home.

Now is an opportunity for all worker that are on quarantine to work and save and also go for investment and also for students that are on holiday

I did not contribute to saving lives because in my country it is not customary for aid to be done in cryptocurrencies, but I have financially helped my father and I hope one day I will have a large amount of cryptocurrencies to sell to middlemen and pay for it as a donation to the Children's Cancer Hospital in my country

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Present I am feei proud to be the member of crypto talk forum, because in this critical situation so many peoples loss their jobs and they have no money, but crypto talks gives the opportunity to earn some money to help their financial condition better.

• +2 1

On 4/18/2020 at 6:59 AM, Babubu609 said:

Now is an opportunity for all worker that are on quarantine to work and save and also go for investment and also for students that are on holiday

And for my advice at this time, mostly we need to save money in order to buy enough stock of food that's can help us when we are not able to go outside to find for foods.

• +2 1