Encryption book - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Encryption book

My friend and I started about a month ago by writing and writing a book on coding. This book talks about the most important basics of coding, profit methods from trading and investment, and other methods as well with pictures and graphs, and we are almost done

writing it and we will publish it soon

We were beginners and had trouble learning to start with so I think it is a good step for other people who want to learn cryptography in my country

Do you think this idea is good?

Make your books for access to this book on cryptocurrency encryption. Then the world will see your brainchild and read a book. I think this is a very great thing to help blockchain. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

A nice initiative from you and your friend, this book will help beginners a lot, and I hope that you will be able to put all the important things in the coding world inside it, and also I hope that this book is free for all members and coders.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a very cool idea that will publish the interest, but will you distribute this book for free or take the price for bitcoin? Please inform us when you will publish this book to read it I hope you have put some basic trading principles for beginners

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I only have basic knowledge on cryptography, symmetric and asymmetric encryption but i do long to learn more. I curiously read all the posts on coding and programming that i come across and I will be looking forward to your book. Do write and article on cryptography and its implementation by digital currencies.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

On 4/13/2020 at 11:25 AM, Zaino34 said:

My friend and I started about a month ago by writing and writing a book on coding. This book talks about the most important basics of coding, profit methods from trading and investment, and other methods as well with pictures and graphs, and we are almost done

We were beginners and had trouble learning to start with so I think it is a good step for other people who want to learn cryptography in my country

It is a very good idea to write a bock about earning online and selling it. As long as the earning is true and there are proofs of them, you will receive a lot of orders.

Good luck. 

On 4/13/2020 at 4:25 PM, Zaino34 said:

How much it cost? 

I want to buy that book because I'm studying codings and other trading tips. 

I hope you notice this comment and yes that's a good idea. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is definitely a good idea to have a link between programming and profit from the Internet. This will serve beginners in the field too

Of course this is a good idea. Write a book based on your own experience. If the book is in demand. Then you may publish a second edition during your time in the cryptworld.

Definitely a good idea to write a book on coding, and especially a good one if it has to do with blockchain. Is it about a certain crypto language as Solidity? Or is it about coding on C++ concerning Bitcoin?

What a amazing idea, with the help of encryption book everyone learns about coding, blockchain, and Cryptocurrency as well as we can knows many idea or concept about Bitcoin.

and certainly a good idea, you never stop learning, then a review is needed for all new, beginners who are approaching this world but also for experts in the sector, if you will distribute it for free I think many will read it with interest

On 4/13/2020 at 2:25 PM, Zaino34 said:

I don't know what is the importance of coding in the trading. In trading we just need to know about it's technical lines and resistance. Coding won't help us on that.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Dear congratulation for your initiative this is will be useful and helpful for many cryptocurrency users, I think we need more tools like this to teach people about the cryptocurrency benefit and ways to prove them that is profitable.

On 4/20/2020 at 5:07 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

Of course this is a good idea. Write a book based on your own experience. If the book is in demand. Then you may publish a second edition during your time in the cryptworld.

We have to spread the words about cryptocurrency in this world and releasing the digitized book with the great graphics is the excellent ideas to help people to grow up ideas about the cryptocurrencies. WE ought to congratulate this guy. 

On 4/13/2020 at 11:25 AM, Zaino34 said:

Don't make only people from your country to be leaning about that book, but you can publish it worldwide if you can afford, because many people in the world need to learn about cryptocurrencies.

I appreciate your efforts to help us in this book. If you have started it, then this does not mean that it is a failed idea. There may be important information in it that he was not aware of. This is why I consider the idea to be good. all you have to do is review it so that there are no mistakes and you can expand your knowledge too

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/13/2020 at 10:25 AM, Zaino34 said:
On 4/13/2020 at 10:25 AM, Zaino34 said:

My friend and I started about a month ago by writing and writing a book on coding.

That's a good job writing a book on coding and I know it will help many to gain more knowledge on how to trade,invest and even make profits in cryptocurrency.

On 4/13/2020 at 4:25 PM, Zaino34 said:

For me yes that's a good idea for you to easily share the knowledge in some people who don't have a background or not familiar in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

My dear friend you do really great job to written a book for crypto currencies, and explain how to earn money crypto its really help so many members to knows this tips, but you can't mention where this book released like in online are offline to read this book.

This is really a nice idea, and this shows you must have studied much about blockchain and coding to be able to write about it, so I say congratulations and keep it up because hardwork pays .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is definitely a good idea. I think that the common problem that is out there when it comes to books for beginners on the topics that you have mentioned, such as trading, is that many do not understand the language and asa result they are unable to grasp the concepts and therefore end up giving up on it. I think that if your book uses simple language to make it easy to understand, that it can be quite useful and successful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 13.04.2020 at 11:25, Zaino34 said:

Great idea, friend! It is pleasant to know that there are people on the planet that are ready and do this - accumulate and share useful knowledge with others. Wish you all the best. Will you have the printed version only? Or will it be the electronic version? 
or may be both variants? Will it be possible to buy it? And buy it via crypto payment as well? Tell us more)  

Edited by MilaNi

The idea of writing a book on coding is very beautiful and will definitely help many people. I hope this book is rich in all information and matters related to coding and its fields. I also hope that this book is free for everyone.