Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

On 4/12/2020 at 3:18 PM, Zaino34 said:

Of course, my friend, you must follow the laws of the forum because there is a risk of ban or warning, so you should always post good content in order not to expose your account to ban

That's right follow the rules to avoid getting warning points. Just follow all of those and be a good member so we can make sure that we will not going to be ban here. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

51 minutes ago, Zharahu said:

I think you mean that you are prohibited from taking risks here.

If you follow the guidelines, rules and regulations that guide the platform, there is no risk

Exactly. The forum is same and sound for everyone since the moderators are very strict when it comes to implementing of rules here in the forum. We just need to obey the rules to be more safe. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/7/2020 at 3:23 PM, Tine0313 said:

I agree with you. So far in my 9 months working here I don't experience of being scammed by other members or of what links they provided, actually this forum is beginner friendly it help you to learn things about Cryptocurrency.

Well, that's true mate, i didn't seeing any kind of scammers here in this forum and i think scammers are just located in telegram because yobit has a group chat on it and from that, we need to be careful by having a lot of scammers.

• +2 1

I think there is no risk but if you dont follow the rules and instructions of cryptotalk so you must me banned that is may b risk. So if you get the knowledge of this forum and crypto currencies so there is no risk in this platform.... 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

On 4/11/2020 at 11:19 PM, AmjadBydn said:

For me there is no risk here ! 
because I am working here since 1 January ! and nothing happen until now! if you respect the rules so your money is safe my brother 

That's true, this forum is secured and there is no risk for us to face here except the scammers. As we all know there is always a scammer in any forum. Whenever you receive aa private message from a stranger than you better be careful. 

• +1 1

This is a forum and other members are writing about whatever they can think of. What you are asking about risk is something that is everywhere. There is risk that someone will rob you when you walk down the street. The question is very general and if you have something in mind you should explain it more.

• +3 1

Welcome to me, I'm tell you not to be feared about the forum and try to have safety and use 2fa in email and exchange and you will not feel risk in the forum. Learn how to be safe online and protect yourself from scammers. And have anti virus insid your system.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/12/2020 at 3:18 PM, Zaino34 said:

Of course, my friend, you must follow the laws of the forum because there is a risk of ban or warning, so you should always post good content in order not to expose your account to ban

Being ban here is one of the risk that most of us don't want to experience that why let's do what's right and avoid violating the rules so we will never receive violation points. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The only strategy that works is dont be dumb in your decision making. Study the market, dont trade when the market is fluctuating a lot, dont invest more than you can loose. do your research and keep learning. 

Edit: There is no risk in cryptotalk, you just post ideas and get paid for it. 

Edited by babaji

On 4/11/2020 at 5:39 AM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

theres nothing alot going around for the badly punished violations as only the rules are mostly focus on commenting and when earning rep is important its okay to be neutral would be better than getting negative points as that will affect your earnings badly.

Cryptocurrencies have become popular around the world and have contributed to the repair of many economic conditions and helped countries that have suffered from Corona virus, so I do not think that it is dangerous anymore to talk about it, but you can define your country and study the situation of encryption in it

BetFury                                                   

On 4/11/2020 at 9:19 PM, AmjadBydn said:

For me there is no risk here ! 
because I am working here since 1 January ! and nothing happen until now ! if you respect the rules so your money is safe my brother 

Yah you are totally right that in this forum has no risk to lose our privacy becuase we all the member work in this forum for many days but Didn't hear any bad history yet.. Also this forum give us great opportunity to learn About crypto currency while they give us payment too.. So we none should be worry                 

In my opinion this forum has no risk, it's just that you have to follow all the rules set by the moderator, you can read every rule that exists above all topics. Also, you only need time for each post, so you will spend a lot of time on these forums if not put to good use.

Yes these sites rae very risky. Because you also have to faced blockers, scammers and hackers. They also theft their coins. And also if you not follow the rules to submit a post then you will be banned.

My friend cryptotalk is a forum, I don't understand how you registered on cryptotalk and don't know what this is. It is about crypto and the risk is with the crypto prices and not about the forum that is riskfree and you can try joining without any fear.

• +2 1

I was too scare when I start and didn't know if cryptotalk was coming with a risk but since there was no payment to make I joined and I am very glad I did as there are many wonderful people here and I love every minute of my time on Cryptotalk. There is nothing to be afraid but I have read we are careful always because there are many bad people everywhere on the internet.

There are nothing risk as you imagine but the only thing that I can say to you that follow the rules and regulations that you should follow must you should be familiar with all rules or your account will be banned.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

Using the forum is not risky, on the contrary, you are here to learn how to protect yourself and your currencies and how to win without any risks, so you have to read all the instructions for the forum and look at other topics to have the necessary experience.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 9/1/2020 at 2:53 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Being ban here is one of the risk that most of us don't want to experience that why let's do what's right and avoid violating the rules so we will never receive violation points. 

It's true ban in this forum its risky and this banned behind so many reasons involved, like create multiple accounts and stolen other members works, means copy paste other members content then we received warning points so be carefull, and don't worry about this forum security, this forum total secured and risk free.

Every online site may have a little risk. It is just part of it. But in this forum if we abide by the rules and not get into any scams we can reduce the risk. We just have to do the work in the way it is to be done and not try to findany shortcuts.

According to me, I haven't faced yet any risks on while working on this platform. Risks are will came when you violet rules and conditions of forum. So carefully read and understand the terms for growing much and earning much here. 

On 4/11/2020 at 8:33 PM, rekter said:

I don't have a clue risk you mean, and in what area exactly but there's no financial risk involved. You have an pseudonymous account without kyc so this is a safe bet to accumulate some btc while writing.

@rekter he might mean the personal Information risk and account risk.. But he Don't know that in this forum we dont have any personal information except the email address.. Also the email address is safe enough becuase we have enable the 2fa security system Which makes our account more strong.. And its the only way to reduce the risk of get our account hack.. As we all know in this forum we dont need personal information so we dont have any risk again                             

Hello friend, nothing to worry about as long as you do not break the forum rules. You should only read it and abide by it. The officials in charge of the forum are working to make it more valuable, by banning abusive people who do not abide by the rules.

There is no risk in this forum in fact it is an opportunity to have here in this forum. You can learn a lot of useful information about cryptocurrency as well as you can develop your self to try the different ways and methods of earning in cryptoworld.

The risks are the same everywhere and you should avoid talking in private messages with strangers and no believe anyone that he may perhaps make mistakes but search instead if this is truth or perhaps a member is by mistake thinking something is wrong. These are the risks here and it is not a lot to consdier.