Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

There is a risk only for getting banned and getting warning points. You can reduce this risk by performing well. If you work correctly then you can reduce this risk. Read all the rules and Regulation of using crypto. Then it will be clear to you

There is no risk at crypto. You can work there in without  any doubt. But remember  Don't  do here any offensive  work like dont copy paste and always obey all the rules that’s  will reduce your risk of getting banned. And don’t share your any information to anyone 

Hi, i want to tell you that in every field risks occours.but i give you advice please work on your mind. If you believing on us then i think you cannot got experience and always fear from risks. Please work with your mind if any risk occurs then you got experince from it and next time you not make mistake again. Thanks

Yes, everything has risk, there is risk here, the highest risk is you to get ban when violate the forum rules and regulations, another one is your post to get deleted when not comply to the rules and also not get paid when your post not being counted.

No i don't agree with you.its a secure forum for us ..we use password for us to open this ..so i think there is no risk for us ..keep in mind don't share your password to anyone else.

• +1 1

I think the risk is stated in the forum rules and regulations which one can only be banned when those rules have been violated so it simple and straight keep on the good work and earn as u are on the forum

• +1 1

There is no any risk here. You are not going to deposit or invest your fiat, You just need to do is to post useful content and contribute your knowledge about crypto. The word itself. Cryptotalk. We just to talk about crypto and give what we have. Not money, but knowledge. There is no risk in fact you can earn here without putting your money here. Just be alert and avoid scammers.

No.there is no any kinds of risks and fear  to work this site.this is a mind blowing site.i feel better reluxce in it.if we mantain all rules and regulation of the forum..is will enaugh for us to do work here.

Cryptotalk is an online trusted platform.  Here people easily pay for their own opinions on posts and tropics.  There is no risk of cryptocurrency but there is a possibility of cyber attack or hacking on this site.  However, the directors of the cryptocurrency forum are very consciously protecting it.  There is nothing to worry about. Follow the rules.  Earn Bitcoin.

i think every site hass something risk but i think this site is not major risk it,s very simple so that many people work this site and earn money a lot of after that if you have don,t get risk you will not success your life.

thanks

There's no danger in cryptotalk actually this discussion can encourage you on how you can evade danger in the cryptoworld. This discussion can assist you with increasing more information about digital money.

Hi how are you bro? It will not wrong if you can say that it is a free plate forum. Just hard work and makes softly behave with other. the things which can including in your hard work just comments on the post and free reacts and then you get repetition. 

No I don't think so there is any risk. Because this forum is scam free. This forum has very strict rules and regulations. No one can do illegal activities on the forum. Moderators remain always active on the forum to check the activities of the users. Those people who do illegal activities moderators ban them immediately. 

I'm not sure what risk you are talking about, but if you are talking about the risk of signing up, there is no risk. Other than that, I don't see any risk in general.

What risk? There is no risk at all whatsoever in 'Cryptotalk'. Being a legal and genuine site one need not worry about any risk at all.Everything is done in a transparent manner so your money or income is in safe hands.

Yes, it is a platform for imparting knowledge and dissemination so there is absolutely no risk involved. There is a very easy way to register and then you can continue or manage in this forum. You can write your post. Yes you can read the post if you have any kind of forum.  Trying to break the rules.

Danger for what , you mean for prohibited , yes you can get restricted from this gathering on the off chance that you don't regard the principles , this is truly significant , you need to keep the guidelines to never confront any issue . Or then again you mean danger of trick your record , yes possibly , on the grounds that their is numerous tricksters , and you must be cautious , just you need to work her in the first site.

It can be risk and free to use at the same time understand the rules and regulations and work as per that rules so that it will be safe to use .read the rules before doing anything because btc is not like money it's value is more

I don't feel any risk while working with crypto talk forum so far. I think only risk is the possibility to be get banned, unless we couldn't adhere to the rules and regulations of the forum. Always keep in mind to move on with a purpose to gain knowledge from the forum which will help us to earn through our sincere efforts.

I have advised you, you have performed our work good and achieve our goals. Depend on you how you get our goals. You follow the rules of forem and how they works other wise you banned. You don't follow the forum rules it is very risk for us. 

I think is free from risk. But it could be harmfull when you make serious mistake inrules and regulation. But otherwise it free from any risk. Make good content post and  take reputation with fair way. You can startbtrading with experience and knowledge. 

On 4/11/2020 at 2:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

Do you mean the risks in the forum or outside the forum
In the forum there is only a ban risk only if you break the law and violate one of the conditions in the forum

There could be risk but if you respect and know the rules you should not worry if your conversation breaks the rules and regulations if you would have a risk of being expelled.

There is no risk in cryptotalk forum.If you maintain the forums rules and guidelines then your account will be safe.Keep working in cryptotalk forum by following their rules.

• Useful or interesting 1