Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

On 4/11/2020 at 8:39 AM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

We must always be very attentive with respect to all these things, the ideal is not to share personal user passwords, in addition to being aware when registering on pages, also keep the antivirus active to avoid being hacked.

There is no particular risk in cryptotalk you should always be careful with scammers as they are at any place you can't imagine, just don't share your personal details with anyone.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Crypto Forum is a very good forum.  However, there are some risks in crypto forums.  There are many rules in crypto forums that you need to know and follow.  First you will follow the rules of the crypto forum.  Please take a good post before you post.  Your post is at least 100 characters long.  BPN cannot be used. If you do not follow the rules, your account may be at risk.  Thank you.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think there is no risk in cryptotalk.  You can easily answer those question without any doubt.  Enjoy the cryptotalk and earn more.       

• +1 2

The biggest risk is not following the regulations of the forum and importantly not posting sensitive and quality publications.or passing useless information that is not helpful in the forum,investing in spam sites or spamming this are the risk one should avoid in the crypto forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

every online site it may have a little risk. if you obey the rules and regulation and make useful Post with beneficial content. I think there is nothing to worry about risk.

• +2 1

Anything we do in life that will make us get knowledge or earn income it most involves risk. Life it self is risk. So I don't see nay risk in the forum that makes me earn money and knowledge.

Indeed I concur with you sibling. A decent standing methods we have been posting significant and valuable points for other people. Notoriety likewise spurs us to make more posts which are valuable, principally for learners. A decent standing can likewise prompt devotees as they will be intrested in our points and for them it will be more favorable on the grounds that they will be upto date with every one of our subjects. For amateurs it is valuable to achieve more information.

it is not risk just need to learn the rule, if you understand how everything work you never had any problem, there are many topic about it try to find, sometime we want to do the thing easy like copy and paste and information in the forum but you need to be more professional doing this. You can learn from the other post and topic.

• +1 1

There is no risk in cryptotalk forum if you create post with maintain forum rules and guidelines.If you read carefully forum rules and make always useful post then your account will not face any problems.

The only risk is that if you don't follow the rules and regulations you will get ban .So I you wanna reduce your risk give a read to the rules and regulations and abide by those rules .

• +1 1

In attendance are numerous jeopardy if you complete not compensation additional interest to the topics rearrangement or brake the set of laws accordingly you be capable of be banned from the mediator lone take a chance i see in crypto discussion is that your tab will be eternally banned and that's a better hazard emphatically creation remorselessly and hunt set of laws.

• +2 1

Hello guys 

The reality is that there are mostly risk in this forum first of all it is online forum and unauthorized person can detect you easily and some people report you for own purpose and second is that it will may be hacked.your cryptocurrency'' will be hack easily.

There is no risk to working in this platform. You don't need to pay anything and even you can earn some money from this platform by following the rules and making good and positive posts and comments. So I believe that there is no risk until you don't give your personal details and information to anyone.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Frineds i think there is risk on this site for the people who don't follow the rules of this site. The rules of this site comes first. They are very important to get benefit from this site. People who donot follow them they will get banned. 

There are no risk in losing your funds or anything here in the forum. As it is the biggest risk is not following the rules and regulations of the forum and importantly not posting useful and quality posts in the forum, investing in spam sites or spamming this are the risk one should avoid in the crypto forum.

• +2 1

Hey, jerry2493I think there is no risk here. Because the only thing you need to do, apart to be honest by posting, is just this, create content.

You don't need to add fund to create post. Quite the opposite, you get fund by creating content.

Don't be afraid. If you need something to ask, just let me know.

I don't seems any Rick's in cryptotalk this is high securty site we can work here with no fear and its ranking also good this site legit they pay us for our post 

Every type of online market you visit has its own rules and regulations. The first way to work with crypto is to know its rules and regulations. And for the security of your account, you have to follow every rule of law.  No risk.

You talk about the what type of risk?  In this forum no financial risk include only one risk you face in cryptotalk you easily safe from these risk the risk mean banned you, but if you follow the rules amd regulation about the forum  your risk is zero and you improve yourself as a good member for this purpose you must be create own and easy content.

what risk would there be, there is nothing here that is of risk you just have to keep on getting lessons and working hard for this system to work so right now there is no risk and we need to build everything perfectly and understand it that is how this things work we need to value what is worth in here and with no risk this is the best place to work and build up something so to me there is no risk but love

• +3 1

What sort of danger you are discussing? This is truly sound, respectable and genuine gathering. Our data is a lot of protected here. So there isn't any sort of danger here.

If you check the about section, I guess you will find all the rules and guidelines of this forum. Some primary risk you could face is, when you try to open multiple account, try to do the copy-paste thing, violate the standing rules, using abusive contents, uploading unrelated pictures and so on. Avoid erring not to be banned or given warning points.

• +2 1

12 minutes ago, NetGear said:

The risk arises when you put your money in a location that requests it or in an unknown location But here you receive money in return for your work. I do not see any risk in the matter

I don't consider in attendance is any per at this time that would cause detriment us because it is a illustrious platform, from at this juncture we bottle pick up benefit prices and we be able to be trained a lot and yes, in attendance is a likelihood that with these financial statement  will be banned which is burden impressive wrong, it is the precise of the platform accordingly we must get something done advantage operate at this point��