Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

I think the only solution in which risk are reduce is that contact with senior everything you can in this platform firstly you share this with your senior and then work and follow the rules

First of you not invest here then you why fear from it you see this forum give you knowledge if you want take it so and others but not fake and scam its better you give some time and earn and learn 

there are risks like getting ban and you can avoid that by respecting the rules and there another type of risks and i mean here the scammers be very careful of them and dont get in in any links by people you dont know them

I don't think there should be any risk in crypto talk why because it a site that has security which guides it's forum members so if you see any risk in crypto then the problem should be from or coming from your side so it is better you should always ask before doing anything in crypto 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

the only risk here on the cryptotalk forum is to be banned or excluded from the pay per post campaign but if you carefully respect the forum rules, that is, do not spam or copy and paste other posts you have nothing to fear

• +2 1

In fact, I think the member who posted the issue asked the risk about the Talk token. Some members thought this question was about the CryptoTalk forum because of the wrong translation. CryptoTalk is after all a cryptocurrency forum. However, Talk token is a cryptocurrency. Risk exists only in terms of investment and pricing in terms of Talk token. No risk for the CryptoTalk forum anyway. 🙂

• +2 1

Mostly website, bloggs and online earning platform are fake. New individual suddenly believe on the adds of these platform, but when we talk about cryptocurrency platform, it is reality. You should complete your work and do more research.

• +2 1

cryptotalk is the best way to earning money. it is almost secure but some of threats are in this like hacking of site and if you have many money your account will be freez if your information is exposed by your known person be care full about these.

• +2 1

I think if you will follow the rules and regulations then there is no risk for banning. And if you ask about personal information risk then I tell you it's a safe site you don't worry about this.  The payment process may be risky because I have no idea about this yet.

• +3 1

Indeed on the off chance that you didn't peruse all guidelines and maintain a strategic distance from the principles as they have said then you would be in danger however in the event that you keep the standards and don't spam there is no danger by any stretch of the imagination. You can procure goof measure of acquiring and learn numerous new things about Crypto money.

• +3 1

Joining crypto talk currency has no risk but a lot of values and benefits the only risk is when you did not follow the rules and regulations of the forum it may cause a lot of warning points to you or may lead you to banned try to make your own post and comments don't copy and paste because it is against the rules and regulations of the forum so I don't think there is any risk in crypto talk forum when one is abiding by the law

There is no risk at crypto talk if you work here with your intelligence and honesty and also following all the rules. There are a lot of scammers in here, keep alert from them. Don't feel attract their offerings. Here is a chance of banning or getting warning points. So follow all the rules to reduce the chance of getting banned or getting warning points.                 

Are you talking about Rix about account ban? If so, then there must be Rix. If you violate the crypto rules, your account will be banned.And if you think there is any ricks in the investment. There are ricks here, only if you are associated with any spammers.

There is no risk by working here.the only risk is comes only that way when we not pay attention to our work and just want to get rid of our work.so be careful about your job than there is no risk in this work.

The population of members in the forum alone should satisfy you enough that there's no any risk involved as if there is, there wouldn't be so huge number of people here.

There's only an individual risk if one is infected with an agent of scammers. And also be suspended for going against the rules and regulations of the forum.

• +3 1

I don't think working on a Cryptotalk is risky. There is no risk in working on this platform but it is for your benefit so you can earn good money and gain knowledge. All you have to do is follow the rules of Cryptotalk. You should make a good post. May be,  You run the risk of losing money when you invest in it or think about trading. Don't worry, work on it and follow the regulation of this forum.

• +3 1

Hello dear i above your post it can be many risk in this forum if u don't follow their rule so different problems create if you follow their rules so there is no danger in this forum my advice you to follow their rules carefully

• +4 1

Of course cryptotalk also contains risk, but the risk on cryptotalk you can cause it by yourself when scammer has sending you a private message and asking for money then you send to him.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The only risk you will come across in cryptotalk forum is the risk of getting banned. Besides warning points and the probability of ban, there is no other threats or risks in cryptotalk. There are a few scams that are posted here and there but the admins and mods are efficient to bring them down.

• +2 1

As most people have already answered that there is no risk using the forum unless you break the forum rules i want to add something else like avoiding posting things without having any proof and avoid accusing people without any proof, in the crypto world and people often get angry and put the case in court, so be careful with everything you post

• +2 1

I don't think there is any risk in cryptotalk the only risk I would think of is you making mistake and getting banned

• +3 1

Actually almost you can not face the risk if you follow the rules. If you are not follow the rules may be you face risk. Then your account may be block. I wanna ask about this site from experience peoples. 

• +3 1

Hi dear mate. In this currency in my opinion the greatest risk in this platfrom is banning or banned. I think i if we one time ban here Than to get previous place is so tough for us. I hope you do understand what i can say to you. Be careful

• +2 1

It's safer and more reliable, so do your job while you're comfortable.good luck  if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk. If there is any guideline for reducing risk please advise me...

• +3 1