Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

I don't think crypto talk has any risk.i haven't actually seen any. The forum has so much advantage and no risk is involved. Follow the rules of the forum and everything will be fine.

HiHello friend I don't think there is any risk in this platform The only risk someone can take is by not following the rules and regulations of the platform 

• +2 1

In talking about crypto there really isn't any risk, instead you can learn about the crypto world and also income. It's just that if you don't follow the forum rules it can be blocked, in my opinion it's not a risk but the forum rules that apply, you also have to follow all kinds of forum rules. The biggest risk is that you lose a lot of time posting, because it takes so long to post.

• +1 1

Of course my dear friend if you not follow the rules of this platform so definitely you are banned... If you want to take no risk on the cryptotalk so you must follow the all rules of this platform and make useful posts on it, not copy paste of other people, not make many accounts and Also work honestly...

I think it is the best plateform about crypto. It is full with knowledge and even many others topics related with this. So i think there is no any risk in the cryptotalk just keep it up and earn and even learn from this.

On 4/11/2020 at 7:09 PM, malik6314193 said:

What's about risk you are talking. If your talking risk of being ban on the forum then definitely it is. Someone who breaks the rule and regulations of the forum he will be banned. 

Maybe he is talking about being scammed here in the forum or being manipulated by someone of course there is a high risk of being ban but still you can avoid that.

• +1 1

It seems to me that there is no risk in cryptographic conversations, the only risk seems to me is if you give data or information there if there are going to be risks that could not have happened if you had not given information or personal data.

• +2 1

Friend, unless you get involved in a scam you will not suffer any risk since this forum is very safe, the moderators work constantly to make this platform a safe place for all its members

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Until this time, there is no risk of working with this encryption because I do not think there is any mistake or something offending anyone, and it is a wonderful and useful forum that earns us many profits and money

There is always a risk, of course it can only be reduced. Just behave yourself, do not show that you do not care how much you lose and how much money or profit you actually have. You need to understand the psychology of people and what information for other ears will clearly deprive

• +2 1

There are a lot of risk in cryptotalk.You can be banned from this site if you copy other posts and comments. So if you would like to be continued in this site you have to be aware about doing these things.

• +3 1

I honestly do not understand what you mean, if you talk about the forum there is no risk here. On the contrary, you can benefit from receiving BTC and Talk. If you talk about conversations with unknown people, of course you are taking risks, many people write privately to offer you some type of product or business and then scams result. You have to be careful and trust no one.

• +2 1

I have learnt alot from the replies of the interesting question. I can see that we have alot of problem solvers here. Good job to you all. 

I don't think that there can be any risk in forum, you can get banned ofcourse if you don't follow the laws of this forum.

Hi buddies, the only risk I think might be on this platform is the risk of being scam by scammers. All we need to do especially we the newbies is to be vigilant so that we can avoid being scam. Thanks buddies

There is no risk in cryptotalk it is a very safe and reliable site and the only risk you can have is with your account that you can be banned if you do not comply with the rules or regulations of the forum 

• +1 1

As far as I can see the platform is friendly and safe. There are a lot of decent people always trying to assist fellow community members. I think I am starting to like this place and I am glad I am a member of this community now. Please don't hesitate to give good reputation and reaction to support us newbies, my friends.

Hello everyone. The risk i can only figure out in cryptoTalk for now is one getting warning points or one account being banned and the only way to prevent this is by one should strictly follow the rules and regulations of the forum. A beginner just joining the forum should take his or her time to read about the forum and most importantly not create a topic that has been created before as this may lead to the person getting a warning point from the administrators.

Yes they is risk but is depend how you work in the forum. the risk is all about loss of money or scam and for you too avoid this you need too have more experience

• +2 1

Hello my friend I do not think that talking about this poses a risk, but I advise you to review the rules of the site so that you are safe and do not expose yourself to the ban

• +3 1

Crypto talk is safe. To an extend!

Other than the the risk of getting our accounts getting banned crypto talk is the safest platform that I know of!

Unless you come up with some mal-practices your account will be safe in you hands.

One of my friends got banned for no reason! Don't know why he got banned tho, there might me something wrong in what he did. where can we read the crypto rules?

If anyone knows please reply.

Feel free:)  

Edited by Neha Phillip
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

friend, I do not think there are many risks in cryptotalk but if you should be careful with the rules of the forum, so that you do not have warnings that could restrict your publications and if there are too many warnings you can get banned by the administrators. You should not see criptotalk as just a page where you win talk and btc, if not a page where you can learn from different people in the world of cryptocurrencies and you can also have answers to your questions about different areas in the forum.

This platform is not a investment platform. This is a forum and you don't invest money in it. So there is no risk here and you can prepare yourself for learning many things about cryptocurrency, then by a lot of knowledge you can earn money in this space.

• +1 1

@jerry2493 I don't think their is any risk involved in this platform as long as you obey the rules and regulations which I think might put you in trouble is you flaunts any of them so that will results to either getting warning point of getting banned for life. @Zamani1

• Useful or interesting 1

If you move forward step by step and gain proper knowledge about this forum about trading then there is no risk in this forum. But if you invest in a scam without knowing properly you must fall in danger. And if you want to secure your account you have to create a strong password and make sure you don't share this with anyone.