Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

Hello friend the reality is that there can be many risks in this forum if you do not follow the rules you can have problems with your account I advise you to read the rules before you start posting here so you avoid the risk

What's about risk you are talking. If your talking risk of being ban on the forum then definitely it is. Someone who breaks the rule and regulations of the forum he will be banned. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

I don't have a clue risk you mean, and in what area exactly but there's no financial risk involved. You have an pseudonymous account without kyc so this is a safe bet to accumulate some btc while writing.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

For me there is no risk here ! 
because I am working here since 1 January ! and nothing happen until now ! if you respect the rules so your money is safe my brother 

2 hours ago, Avais.mf said:

What kind of risk being banned or losing the money as if you're not going to follow the rules you could be banned and if you got banned then there will be no earning. 

In the guideline I think it has also been written in full about the rules in this forum. make sure he also doesn't do sensitive and off-topic crypto.

• +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

14 hours ago, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

Mate welcome to the forum and I'm glad to inform you that there are no risks of losing your funds or anything while working here but you only get paid for learning and  sharing knowledge about crypto vai comments or posts and you must follow the rules of this platform so that you don't face any challenges like being banned.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 8
  • +2 8
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Of course, my friend, you must follow the laws of the forum because there is a risk of ban or warning, so you should always post good content in order not to expose your account to ban

Hello  my friend  i don't  know  what kind of risk you are talking  about  are youwant to if you registered  there is it risky  for you . So my answer   is there is no risk . Even it forum  help you alot to get earnings  also learning  about  crypto currencies. 

• +1 5
  • +2 2

Risk in cryptotalk?? I don't see any risks that involved in this platform.this platform are in fact a great help for everyone who wants to earn,learn and this is a great start up or stepping stone for those who wants to enter crypto world.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 3

Actually the cryptotalk forum doesn't contain any risk, but sometimes I can say that your account will be st risk if you'll be having many warning points and still posting useless contents.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Risk for what , you mean for banned , yes you can get banned from this forum if you don’t respect the rules , this is really important , you have to follow the rules to never face any problem . Or you mean risk of scam your account , yes maybe , because their is many scammers , and you have to be careful , just you have to work her in the original website.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

When you work in this forum true loyalty then you have no risk, but you cheated like create multiple accounts, and abuse any one through your post then this forum take serious action, and banned your account are totally deletes your account, so try to work in this forum honestly and safe your account.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This is a knowledge giving and spreading platform so absolutely there is no risk involved in it there is a very simple procedure for registration and after that you can continue or operations in this forum you can write your post you can read the post yes if you are not genuine if you're trying to violate any kind of rules and regulations of the forum then you might face the consequences Aa per the administration guidelines. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2

The only risk here is the risk of getting banned. Donot use multiple accounts, donot spam and copy from the internet and post according to the guidelines provided by the forum and you will have no problem in cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 2

468x60-3.png

Hi my friend, there is no real risk in crypto.
But your account could be banned if you don't realize the basic rules for posting to this forum, and all of that is included in the beginners' installed posts.
good luck.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 4/11/2020 at 3:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

There is risk, there are some posts from members with low number of comments that are claiming some of their links will make you rich. Follow them and you will probably get scammed. Sad to still see these posts on this forum and others that contain guides how to avoid scams getting deleted. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

About any danger you talk about
If you mean a ban and receive warning points on this forum, then this is possible
And if you mean the risk of losing your account or being compromised, this is impossible and the forum has strong protection

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

What kind of risk are you saying about it. There is no risk of crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts because no one want hard work because hackers are not ready for work hard for learning and growing profit from crypto talk forum paid few USD on each day for us. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 4/11/2020 at 2:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

it depends on what you mean with risks. the forum as site is very safe, using it is also safe. 

the only risk is about your account, so if you break some rule then your account could be banned and so you will no longer be able to use it

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes if you didn't read all rules and avoid the rules as they have said then you would be in risk but if you follow the rules and don't spam there is no risk at all. You can earn goof amount of earning and learn many new things about Crypto currency.

• +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/11/2020 at 7:39 AM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

Welcome my friend
I think the only danger in the site is that you violate the rules of the forum and expose your account to the risk of embargo, so I advise everyone to read the rules and follow them carefully.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 4/11/2020 at 3:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

Hello my dear friend in the cryptotalk forum, there is absolutely no danger.  It's safer and more reliable, so do your job while you're comfortable.

good luck

Edited by abualez
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I think you meant risks of being banned from here. 

There is no risk if you follow the guidelines, the rules and regulations guiding this platform. Failure to do that might risk loosing your account temporarily or permanently. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy