Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

No. There are no risk in cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is fully safe platform.  Because without investment cryptotalk gives us opportunity to earn money.  No investment no risk. 

Edited by ABIR21
Preposition mistake

if you work with your complete attention and with heart you can easily find your goal .Any work you get a risk then you become a successful person

No there is no risk at this platform as this platform is very secure and cleaned from spammers.this is a very good platform and you can learn a good knowledge about cryptocurrencies on this forum.

• +2 1

I don't know what's about risk which you are talking. In my opinion there is two risk in this forum and also a solution of how to reduce that risk.

1. If you taking ban as a risk definitely its a risk because if you will not follows the rules then you will be banned so you try to understand the rules and don't violate the rules so you can continue you work.

2. If you sending a money to scammer then its means you take risk of your losing money. So avoid to send money to unknown person.

Thanks.

what sort of risk are you saying about it. there may be no hazard of crypto speak discussion board marketing campaign paybyposts because nobody want tough paintings because hackers are not equipped for work tough for studying and developing profit from crypto communicate forum paid few usd on every day for us

• +2 1

No friend, there is no risk in cryptotalk. You can easily use this site. This is very fantastic site. You can learn and earn from this site. Don't need to worry about this site. 

In reality the cryptotalk gathering doesn't contain any danger, however in some cases I can say that your record will be st hazard in the event that you'll be having many admonition focuses and as yet posting futile substance.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

Dear @jerry2493 no dear there is not risk of any kind.

You are free here to post but under the rules of the forum then you are here without risk.

You can learn here and earn money for living.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I want to ask that there is no risk in this forum because it's process is so easy to work and earn

• +4 1

Yes there must be risk. If you follow the rules no risk occurse.please follow the rules. The one risk is to banned of your account.do not copy the post of other peoples and do not engaged with scammers.

The only risk in crypto is to think that you don't have to learn anything before starting to trade. There are people that do blind trading. I think we should emphasize to much on learning before going into any other field.

• +1 1

Rules are created for us if we don't follow them there will be risk and loss. Using multiple accounts can make your account got banned. And some other simple things. Follow the rules and keep yourself away from shit.

Hi mate, since I have joined this forum, I didn't find any risky thing in this forum. I think how could be risk found there as it is the place where you can learn so much knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency and trading as well as earning also. You cannot invest in this forum so it could not be possible to face any risk here.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I think it is unlikely that you are already rich in this great forum but still there may be some risk I would recommend that if some person or user of this great forum that offers everything very nice, do not trust
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

You are confused about what is the risk in the Cryptotalk forum, you do not have to invest here, but learning and learning for free.  The Cryptotalk Forum is working as a guideline for a brighter future, and everyone here is getting their own way about cryptocurrencies, freely sharing their views and problems.  The forum has over a million members and countless members are joining every day to get help from this forum as well as to earn.

I really can't understand about what kind of risk you are talking about.Are you saying about get banned from this forum?If you are scare of getting banned,i will say nothing to fear about that,just read all the rules of this forum and always follow them.You account will be always safe

I think cryptotalk is safe. Until and unless you strictly follow rules of this forum,you wont be harmed in any way possible. It pays you precisely, calculates your work properly. I have been working here for some weeks now and it has helped me. It pays on yobit exchange and it is the safest.

• +1 2

No doubt that cryptotalk is a wonderful and remarkable platform but remember that this is a digital platform. There will always be a risk of scammers and hackers and spammers. But relatively the risk is very low as compared to other sites. If your account is safe and secure then there is no need to worry about anything.

You are at risk if you are not careful when you browse the internet because your accounts might get hacked. Also if you are just talking about risks in this forum then you can read the rules so that you will avoid facing any problem in your stay and in the future.

You are only in danger unless you abide by the forum rules, so all you have to do is read all the rules installed in the various sections and follow the advice of old members here.

On 4/11/2020 at 6:24 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

Mainly there are two types of risk here one is risk of being banned due to violation of forum's rule and another is risk of being hacked or being scammed due to carelessness.and also if you are a trader then it's another kind of risk. In this crypto world you have to be a risk taker. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

There is no risk to use this forum. They doesn't require our personal informations or money. Theg just give us money and every knowledge we need about crypto. But there might be risk because of the spammers. Many spammers are here cryptotalk. They may send you private message for depositing money in this forum to earn more and other offers. But you shouldn't fell for that. Just follow this forums rules and everything is fine and will be fine.

• +2 1

Hi welcome in crypto world

I want to tell you that there are scammers here they asks from you your personal information from which they can hack youe account and withdraw your all earnings from it. So be aware from them and do not give your personal information.

• +2 1

If you follow the rules and regulations of this forum then there is no risk in cryptotalk . Give always high quality constructive  post .  If you do not follow the rules then you will be banned . Avoid the copyright and  paste. Then you easily earn and learn here .

• +1 1