Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

Dear knowledge, patience, experience and advice through these matters reduce the risks very significantly, as you benefit from education, patience, experience and advice, which makes you expect everything in a timely manner and carry out the appropriate processes in order to achieve your dreams

@jerry2493

if you break rules of the forum there will be great risk of being banned and also you need to stay away from the scammers that might be found at any place including this forum maybe. But we have not seen any case of scamming here in this forum.

Hello my friend . How are you . If you are only posting comments on this platform . Then there are not a piece of risk in doing that . If you want to trade or want to invest . Then there is risk . But you have to take risk to become rich. 

I think there should have been a risk of cryptocurrency if there were scammers in the forum.You can develop your self by trying different ways and methods of earning in the crypto world as well as about cryptocurrency.

Risks are there when you are not on the right way. You must take time and read the rules and regulations of the forum. Stay with them and do all your activities with their rules . If you abide by the rules than you will not have any risk. Be calm

There is no risk in cryptotalk this platform is a medium of exchange where you get knowledge and experience at thesame time money it really helps many people who are out there seeking for job the only thing you need is phone and make useful content on the platform and you get paid for that post 

There is no risk at cryptotalk. If you follow the rules and poat and reaact according to the rules your account will be not at any riak.But you must be careful as the rles ar hard to follow.But if youbcan do this you can earn a lot without any risk.

We know they are risky, but that's how you deal with them in the forum.  Risk is the loss of money or scandal and you have to think hard about it to avoid it.

I don’t know what kind of risk you’re talking about but you need not worry about any risk at this forum. This platform helps you a lot to earn money by posting good and positive comments, and learning about cryptocurrencies by experts people.

There is not any other risk than the scammers. You need to save yourself from the scammers my dear. Otherwise, it is a an amazing platform to earn you living and to learn many different things.

Hello everyone . If you only posting on cryptotalk then you doesn't have any risk on it. If you have trading experience and knowledge then you can invest here and make profit on it. If you doesn't have any experience and trading knowledge then you have a lot risk every trading platform.

I have not yet seen any risks involved with this platform. I think this platform is really a great help for those who want to earn and learn. However, if you do not work without following the rules, there is a risk that the id may be banned.

Your work within this forum does not have any kind of risk to you, the only thing that you may be exposed to is the ban if you violate the terms and laws of the forum, but if you mean about your investment for his bitcoin, that depends on the places in which you will invest your currencies, so be careful when that

I didn't understand your question about risk. Because I was never face any risk in crypto. Just follow the rules of crypto.

Edited by Samahir Fatima

Of course there is not any risk in crypto talk. I think this forum is helping us to keep ourselves away from risk. Because there are a lots of discussion about trading in this forum. And these discussions helps us to take desicion and avoid risk. 

On 4/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

Dear mate their are many risks in crypto if we can not follow the rules and regulations of forum then we will be banned from crypto and their are many risks in other sections of the forum like trading and investing. Because we have to collect many information before working in other sections of the forum.

This is a site where we can make money by posting and commenting, but I'm new to this site so I don't know much about it.However, I hear that this site can not be used in all countries of the world.So if someone forcibly tries to use this site somewhere where it is not allowed, then it may be a matter of risk.I don't think there is any danger other than this. This site is very good for everyone who is still unemployed and does not earn any money. This site is great for everyone.

We want to know if there is any risk in crypto discussion because those who can do something good here will know something good. Those who don't know will know something good one time here because we have a lot of things to do with risk.  Only when we know something can we do something good

No there are no rick in this site. It is a work site. People work in this site and earn money and helpful information about online platfrom. So to be carefully to do your work. So no risk in this site. Always try to honest. You can successful worker

The only risk is when withdrawing it only when one enters wrong address when withdrawing his fund to his personal wallet. 

Hi @jerry2493At the point when you work in this forums genuine reliability then you have no danger, yet you cheated like make many accounts, and misuse any one through your post then this forum make a genuine move, and prohibited your account are throughly erases your forum, so attempt to work in this forum sincerely and safe your account.

The only risk here is the risk of learning all about cryptocurrencies and defeat ignorance, our worst enemy.  I seriously see no true danger for participating on this or another forum. Perhaps, there are some malicious scammer around that might contact you privately, but it's only matter of common sense to detect them, then in my opinion they do not represent a risk at all. 

There is no risk to learn new things and also sharing our experience in any place so there is no danger in this forum and anything suspicious or harmful to members. So do not worry about this forum because you are completely safe.

I think there is no risk of working .because it is official website where you can work and get payment of your work easily so I am very thankful for those who make this useful website.

Yes i think some risk is here when you cheated like create multiple accounts, and abuse any person then this forum take serious action, and  it well banned your  account.So try to work hard and do your job better.Then you are out of danger.