Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

There is no risk in Cryptotalk, all you do here is earn without Investing so risk can't be involved, rather we learn from the forum and also get paid for our publication, and note this site is not for earning alone you can actually learn from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What type of risk you are talking about? This is very credible, reputable and legit forum. Our information is very much safe here. So there is not any kind of risk here.

Certainly there is a risk in CryptoTalk , there are strict laws in a forum that are applied in order to keep the forum clean from spam and scammers, in order for your account to remain safe you must adhere to these rules or else your account will be banned 

No, here are no risk to use but you can face little bit trouble here such as everyday your replies post will decrease and sometimes you can't find good and useful posts for replying or something else.

• +3 1

In cryptotalk I don't think there is a risk. I have not seen any investment like thing in cryptotalk. But in yobit we are dealing with transactions and investments. So risk in it is just same as the risk in trading. 

I think cryptotalk were supposed to have risk if there were having scammers in the forum who can send privately messages to people and be able to scam them, but in luckly we don't have scammers in this forum, so thats this forum is not risk.

On 4/11/2020 at 8:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

I think that there isnt any rish here because I think that if you fix your post then you will be good here. I think that you will not suffer loss here because you can earn here freely because I think that this is the best forum here. 

What sort of the risks on this forum are you talking about dude? Here are no risks if you do everything safely on this forum.Never share your personal information with anyone else on this forum and do not misuse the private message section to share your login details to be safe on this forum.

This is really an interesting post first time someone has ask about the risk of joining the cryptotalk. I wanna assure you mate that there's no risk in joining and working here. It has 0 risk on working here. It on the other hand helps us.

There are only risk of getting ban by the firum which depends on your activities in the forum so to be in a safe side read the guidelines rules and regulations of the forum and do not use multiple accounts in a singke phone and also don't try to copy paste the posts and comments you will be banned.

If you will follow their rule and regulation, then you won't face any risks in this forum, and if you are afraid that your privacy will be breached, you don't need to worry, because your data are the utmost priority for protection

I don't think that there is any risk on cryptotalk except the risk of stopping to earn which happens when you get banned from the forum and this can be avoided by following all the rules and contributing usefully to the forum.

Dear friend, if you don't know about this forum , it will be a lot of ricks for you to do this. If you know everything about this forum , then you don't have any kind of ricks.

Thanks 

You can freely work on this campaign without having any problem even you don't have to worry about any scam in this campaign all things are transparent even every members are helping a lot to everyone just you have to be loyal to this campaign and try to get as much knowledge and experience you can gather from crypto talk.

Yes of course there is many risk in this forum if you don't respect the rules you will be banned on  sometimes get some warning point so you need to be careful about that, or maybe your  country will be Bennett to use the forum

There is no risk in cryptotalk .infact it is havimg a good opportunity to earn as well as learn.you won't find auch a great forum into the crypto field.so i advice you to work on this without any worry or fear of risk and start earning and learning with the forum

• +3 1

No risk here in crypto talk my friend

Just follow the rules and be attention

From spammers messages who call 

Your personal informations

I really can't understand about what kind of risk you are talking about.Are you saying about get banned from this forum?If you are scare of getting banned,i will say nothing to fear about that,just read all the rules of this forum and always follow them.You account will be always safe. 

risk of what? risk of getting banned? yes if you don't follow the rules, risk of losing your money? yes if you get scammed but that can happen anywhere and you should always protect yourself from scams

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Dear friend

there is only one risk here that the argument is whether our ID is being banned. so we have to work in such a way that our need must follow all its rules then work if we don't follow all the rules then who are we  Thanks 

On 4/11/2020 at 6:09 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

No dude, In cryptotalk no any risk because cryptotalk is safe and secured. You should only follow the rules and don't do copy paste work then you are safe.

On 4/11/2020 at 6:09 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

No dude, In cryptotalk no any risk because cryptotalk is safe and secured. You should only follow the rules and don't do copy paste work then you are safe.

I think cryptotalk have been alleged to have chance if there have been having scammers within the discussion board who can send privately messages to humans and be capable of rip-off them, however in luckly we do not have scammers in this forum, so thats this discussion board isn't threat.

On 5/11/2020 at 4:09 PM, nickoman987 said:

I believe that users who register on the forum are completely safe, because all our information that we leave when registering is stored in a safe place. Good luck.

There was no KYC demand so besides the IP's we use and email we've used to register there is not much information that someone would want to extract. Still I trust the forum as well because it carries the security that yobit offers and many years of experience creating safe trading environment. 

Is impossible in a such forum like Cryptotalk or other you will get a risk! the unique risk you can get is if anybody use your account to spam and then is possible the admin will ban your account:! about the incomes you earn here are not managed by Cryptotalk are managed by Yobit , so dont worry!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

@jerry2493 yes there is risk and all th risk can be solved if you can abide by the rules you read from the about forum then you put it into practice and always be careful.