KYC on CRYPTO??? Like what's wrong!!! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

KYC on CRYPTO??? Like what's wrong!!!

What is wrong is that they think that we are robots so that they want to verify us and sometimes they just want to submit us to the government.

Making kyc on popular sites or brokers and exchanges is not bad or tension for is us. Because this is financial markets required data of investors and traders. It means this is safe our funds on exchanges wallets at the time of hacking issues. Our funds record by the exchanges. 

Kyc is one way to verify airdrop participants and could place them in danger at the same time. I strongly to idea of kyc on airdrops unless platform is trusted like coinbase or binance. 

Edited by Great Commander
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 04.05.2020 at 15:16, Brand1 said:

For me, I am frankly afraid of placing personal files on websites and exchanges that request kyc because it is possible that these exchanges are fraudulent and steal all of our information and use it on all illegal matters.

I agree with you on the part of transferring or stealing personal data. And from the side of anonymity, KYC will not harm either those users who use bitcoins or cryptocurrencies legally.

I do not support the idea of doing KYC because personal information is often sold and fraudulent emails are sent to us based on our information, so I don't prefer to do it.

13 minutes ago, Jump said:

I think that I am against to kyc in cryptocurrency also because why would they need to have a kyc verification in cryptocurrency. I think that they are trying to scam or maybe it is a scam set up by scammers. I hope that you will not use kyc in your crypto

Wallets and exchanges that are reputed like coinbase do not require for kyc because of scam, but some can be scammers. And as for me too, I prefer no kyc sites, they are more safer. 

I do not think that it is a difficult problem. The problem that you fall in is when you fill in your information in the wrong place, especially since you were warned about airdrops, as it is one of the inappropriate places, so you are exposed to fraud. I agree with a word you said

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In my opinion kyc is really important in this world , because is make your account safe , like everyone knows this world of crypto is full bu scammers , so this kyc help us to make our financial account more safe , so your money to is safe, fo that i think kyc is a good thing to protect my accounts more.

On 4/20/2020 at 4:20 PM, Sty1e said:

listen I would recommend avoiding the procedure of authentication of personal data as much as possible,nothing will happen directly with your personal data, but fraudsters can call you and introduce themselves to the Bank's employees and force your Bank card data out of you

I think that it is not good that cryptocurrency is with kyc because I think that this is not true and fake because cryptocurrency works even without kyc and it's suspicious that they are having kyc now and I think that it is a Scam or a fraud. 

Most of online wallets and cryptocurrency exchange platforms are demanding the KYC verification process. I think the most important reasons behind that can be they want to prevent illegal money laundering and tax evading cases. 

Yes, I would post my personal documents online because it is something that may cause me harm, but this will be safer for personal accounts on the platforms.

i know kyc is against the whole idea of crypto currency and bitcoin and i really don't like to do kyc but i understand its for my own safety but still i perfer to use exchanges and wallet without kyc.

Most platforms and airdrops required from subscribers to do KYC and this is annoying and I am trying to avoid it, but they may ask for it to make sure that the participants in these airdrops are not fake

In the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, we should encourage decentralization and non-disclosure to disclose the user’s identity, but the greed of users during Airdrop campaigns forces companies to claim KYC.

On 04.05.2020 at 16:53, Jay8 said:

if you check the regulations of licensing of these countries to be fully authorized, they are required to know there customers by using kyc to get this information.

I have nothing against KYC. Even with this verification, it is easier to get stolen assets. Concerns arise when data is stolen and used by third parties.

On 5/12/2020 at 5:00 AM, Mohssine said:

In my opinion kyc is really important in this world , because is make your account safe , like everyone knows this world of crypto is full bu scammers , so this kyc help us to make our financial account more safe , so your money to is safe, fo that i think kyc is a good thing to protect my accounts more.

I agree with your opinion kyc is very important because it keeps us safe from scam but these days almost all cryptocurrency exchange are asking kyc sometimes I feel nervous while giving documents to new cryptocurrency exchange

Yes sometimes I am annoyed of that because there are many requirements but it is helpful to know who are the scammers or not.

Yes i am also confuse because of the KYC. And i am not fan of it because you are giving to unknown exchange or wallet your in formation and ID. There's a possibility if the wallet or exchange is a scam you can be victim of identity theft.

There are some sites for cryptocurrencies that have become requesting confirmation of identity kyc for legal reasons

Life is great and enjoy it

I am absolutely opposed to the implementation of Kyc procedures so I carefully avoid the Icos wallets, the AirDrops and the faucets that require it. In my opinion, the cryptocurrencies were created on the basis of anonymity and privacy with Kyc procedure a part of the functionality of the altcoins is missing,Fortunately the altcoins are decentralized and there are still parts in the world that do not require identification there is no regulation I in fact prefer the Ico and the free wallets that not require identification

I think why KYC is being applied in Airdrops and faucets sites and also exchanges, is to keep the site safe , so as for someone's assets not being stolen, but I think KYC also has disadvantages and it hasn't been part of crypto for long now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Although, I am not totally in support of KYC and I avoid it as much as I can. But all these exchanges, wallets, airdrops, bounties and all of them can't be blamed, most of them actually affected by governmental policies, which they have least power on and must follow if they want to keep operating in their region of establishment. I am afraid as times goes on, KYCs will be a prerequisite for all crypto users.

• +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The activation of personal documents and verification of identity have become very common This matter is considered by some platforms as necessary for safety first and second because some impose a ban on some countries so you want to make sure that as for airdrops, I consider them a way to steal your information and then steal your accounts on the Internet and platforms.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think verification is the right decision! Because if the exchange is reliable, then you protect your account to the maximum, and also, you get the opportunity to participate in unique airdrops and giveaways. Because the system selects those users who have verification on their account, because their account is real!

• +1 2

It's necessary to do KYC in wallets and exchange but I don't recommend doing KYC in the all wallets. Mostly people submit KYC in airdrops but never believe on airdrops even they can sell your identity. So, it's better to stay away from fake airdrops.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day