Japanese candles - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Japanese candles

Basically everyone is using japanese candles as the information they provide is much more than the lines or mountain charts. Using japanese candles with moving averages like EMA and SAR can help a lot in trading.

Ooo, that a great this seem to be a tool for making analysis much more easier. I think that many members even me also was not knowing about any such kinds of tools available.  Thank you for taking this step to make us know.

I heard about Japanese candles 2 or 3 months ago, we know these symbols are using in trading. Actually red japanese candles means down and green means up. Without these symbols we can imagine trading.

On 4/11/2020 at 2:42 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I posted this topic in the beginners section because I saw that many people do not know about the Japanese candles used in technical analysis

Japanese candles: a type of charts on the trading platform, which allows to display price fluctuations to the trader in the market. It is one of the most popular methods of technical analysis.

It looks really like candles. and It is essential in many forms of technical analysis.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️spacer.png

spacer.png

5d02532c5bba7866c42434a1_Candles-infographic.png

Wow, this is the first time I hear that kind of chart that talks about trading platform. I know little about bullish and bearish candle chart but japanese candle, I didn't know a single thing about it. Thanks for sharing it in this forum. It is very helpful to us especially for those who are just starting or beginning to learn trading techniques and guides.

On 4/11/2020 at 2:42 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I posted this topic in the beginners section because I saw that many people do not know about the Japanese candles used in technical analysis

Japanese candles: a type of charts on the trading platform, which allows to display price fluctuations to the trader in the market. It is one of the most popular methods of technical analysis.

It looks really like candles. and It is essential in many forms of technical analysis.

spacer.png

Thanks for this. 

I once heard the Japanese candle but I don't have any idea about that. 

You make me learn that through your post. 

Is it okay if I ask you some other question related to that? 

I want to know more. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Japanese candlesticks are used as the technical analysis tools that most of traders would like to prefer for price movement analysis purposes. In the crypto world, it has the huge significance as you can see , most of the exchange sites display this sort of candlesticks chart. 

Thanks dear friend for sharing this with us, actually the candle stick can help us to know the price movement of cryptocurrencies, and it is really beneficial to traders because it will help them to know when to buy and when to sell.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the best way to interpret the Japanese candle is to know that when the candle appears as a red line in the graph then you are seeing a drop in the price over that time period and when you are seeing a green candle then it means that the price has gone up and your investment is growing, if you have invested in that coin. I think that the way to read it as well will be reversed depending on if it is a green or red candle.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you very much for dedicating yourself to creating this topic with very useful information for us is very used in this world and it is very good that we know its meaning 

many people use this in the charts because of how easy it is to understand and one look at the chart and you can guess if it's bullish or bearish

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

This is a helpful and good topic for beginners about what are Japanese candles
I would like to point out that the forms that the Japanese candles sell sell the price movement of the currency and it can be expected whether it will decrease or rise through what is called analysis

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/10/2020 at 7:42 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

spacer.png

This is amazing this chart will be highly beneficial to every trader who want to earn profit but what is the difference between the green and the red candle?

These candles were named for two reasons. The first is that they are similar to candles in terms of multiple colors, but the real reason is because they are like candles that illuminate the way for the trader by facilitating the process of technical analysis and to be able to make the right decisions in trading.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Can you advise the beginners when is the best time to enter or exit the trade by analyzing the chart?

Thus analyzes will give members some trading experience.

This topic is based upon the basic knowledge of candles and you have given it's such a beautiful way every new beginner can understand it very clearly and they can make some idea about the candle and the fact behind it basically its shows the market fluctuations and people's interested zone in selling or buying option.

Yes this Japanese Candlesticks charts are very helpful tool  because they provide key data to traders, by doing technical analysis with the help of this chart the trader can predict direction, movement, support and resistance of any coin.

Yes it helps users so much especially 

Who want to work in trading it's so benefit 

For this my friend thank you so much 

For your useful post

On 6/14/2020 at 5:58 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Yes this Japanese Candlesticks charts are very helpful tool  because they provide key data to traders, by doing technical analysis with the help of this chart the trader can predict direction, movement, support and resistance of any coin.

You are right, it helps in predicting where the market prices can direct to but it needed the support of indicators like RSI, bollinger bands and moving averages. I make use of RSI so much and this has really helped me. 

Japanese candles have so much importance in trading (Forex or cryptocurrency) as much as bar charts they indicate clearer price movements and directions using plainly the demand and supply. Candle stick is by far the most important technical tool and all traders are expected to understand and be able to read it well so in predicting subsequent market movements.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is one of the old ways is to calculate the price for the Japanese, as they used them in their trade for tea and rice, and they expected the price in the coming season, and these candles continued to be used with developments on them until this time.

These candlesticks appear on the chart of any currency and analysts use them to draw downward and upward trends depending on the top or base of the candle It was used for a long time in trade to predict prices for various commodities.

That feature of trading platform is really useful for the traders because they should observe well the price of the bitcoin before doing anything. I tried it to analyze the martket before using that candle and it is really a good help.

good topic and  i got new information from it but honestly you didn't explain much about it , i expected a full explaining about it not just a name and a definition so now i have to search the net to learn more

• +2 1

Japanese candles are flaws:
1. The main disadvantage of Japanese candles is the subjectivity in identifying their models. Someone who is at least a little familiar with this type of graphical analysis understands what we are talking about. For those who meet with him for the first time, we will bring a couple of examples.
On the daily chart of the trading instrument, a candle is formed with a small body of three points and relatively long shadows. Candle analysis classics say that a candle that lacks a body is called a doge and serves as an important signal of a market turn. At the same time, the classic says that the body of the doge can still be small in size. There is another signal of Japanese candles, which is called a high wave, which according to the description is very similar to doges, only its body should be present (also of small size) and shadows should be long. What candle signal do we see on the chart now? Hence several more subjective indicators:
- what size must have a shadow to consider it long?
- Which body should be considered a small body?.
Hence the main problems of using Japanese candles in trade.
In this example, the situation is still very simple because the doge and the high wave are signals of reversal and it does not matter how you identify the candle itself, it is important to understand that the market is trying to change direction. Very often on the charts there are tasks much more difficult.
2. Based on the lack of Japanese candles described above, another problem arises - Japanese candles are almost impossible to transfer to a software product and use them in automated trading. Many attempts have already been made to do this, and all the same, advisers make a lot of mistakes. It is very difficult to lay down in the program the subjectivity of which was mentioned above.

On 10.04.2020 at 21:42, Omar Ommeish said:

spacer.png

that would seem to be a very simple topic, but damn the terminology in some areas is complex and I would never understand that we are talking about this graphic fluctuation thanks for the clarifications and success in your affairs, more useful texts because they are very useful for us