Japanese candles - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Japanese candles

Thank you for clarifying the meaning of Japanese candlesticks that I was ignorant of before this post. I hope that posts about it will be published so that we can understand it correctly in order to do the trading process

Must at times we think this trading signal which we nearly see in all exchanges where kind of natural phenomenon that they used in in have to show us the bearish or bullish period of a coin. As bringing it right back from 1600 that shows how the trading signal really works and how simplified it tells us on the valuation of a coin

• +3 2

Thanks for this information, my friend in the forum about trading and Japanese candlesticks. I hope that members will benefit from it in trading

• +1 1

this aspect on having to use this signal is really quite used in many different us cases when it comes in having to show differences in financial differences in respect to time, such as stocks, crypto price derivatives in trading exchanges

Yes of course thanks for this info all my friends in the forum about trade and japanese candles said I hope the members will benefit from it commercially I think

Thanks for sharing such significant in rank to us for analyzing the charge of the currency. But i contemplate this japanese candle is not that trouble-free to get it for the reason that i don't in actuality contract I'm sorry? it persistence of "close" and "open" there. I sooner old the chart on yobit switch as it straightforward to investigate the value if its enthusiasm up or down.

Whoa! I didn't know this kind of analysis existed. Thanks for the useful and necessary information! There would be more such useful topics.

I have heard of Japanese candles before but i only known that it is like a program which show the price fluctuations but i haven't knew how these works and looks. With this post i finally know how it looks and works. This is really a knowledgeable and informative post.

Hello mate this is my first time to come across this,but j am very grateful because I am really learning from others comments from your topic,so I can said thanks you for sharing this useful and important information to the forum.

I don't know exactly what it is !? But I joined here a few days ago and after reading the post here I understood a little better than before and will know more in the future

which will turn out to be a a hit trader, you must learn how to examine japanese candlesticks to understand the changes that happen to the currency exchange costs and to know the following step.

Good tip for starters,
You may expand more on the candlestick patterns and not just define them.
There are many candlestick patterns that define the trend or support a trader's decision.

On 4/10/2020 at 9:42 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I posted this topic in the beginners section because I saw that many people do not know about the Japanese candles used in technical analysis

Japanese candles: a type of charts on the trading platform, which allows to display price fluctuations to the trader in the market. It is one of the most popular methods of technical analysis.

It looks really like candles. and It is essential in many forms of technical analysis.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️spacer.png

spacer.png

5d02532c5bba7866c42434a1_Candles-infographic.png

@Omar Ommeish  I have heard about the Japanese candle a lot ... but is it still used as a limit now does one of the methods and techniques that are newer than it devise?

Basically everyone is using japanese candles as the information they provide is much more than the lines or mountain charts. Using japanese candles with moving averages like EMA and SAR can help a lot in trading.

This a good topic for beginner to know about Japanese candles, because they are really important to analyse the price of any coin. It is good to know about this candle if you want to start trading.

On 4/20/2020 at 5:20 PM, Moaz said:

Thank you, my friend, for this important post, especially for those who want to learn to trade, and these Japanese candles are one of the most important tools that traders use in analyzing market movement , good luck for all

Basically everyone is using japanese candles as the information they provide is much more than the lines or mountain charts. Using japanese candles with moving averages like EMA and SAR can help a lot in trading.

Learning to read Japanese candlesticks and their types is very important in order to learn to analyze and predict the trend, and it is the basis for some analysis strategies and without understanding them, analysis cannot be done, and they are types of which are the reflector of the trend and those that have the largest volume and others.

Thanks for the information.I think it is one of the important and interesting thing I have ever seen.Japanesse candles are one of the important tools the traders used in analyzing market movements and other trading purposes 

Friend or did I know the meaning and neither that they were the Japanese candles until I saw your publication now if I know what they are since I have been informed thanks to your very useful publication, surely more people will come to see your publication to know and find out about this.

Dear Japanese candlesticks are present in abundance during the drawing of the stages of the currency ball, up or down from the way of drawing the direction of buying or selling of the currency, and most importantly of this is that the buying candle is the color of the shorter and the selling candle is red and it is of Japanese origin and it is good. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

Thank you for this great content.  I have been watching the market a lot and analyzing prices on my own without any help.  I was not aware that there were any techniques that would help us in analyzing the market.  thank you so much.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend. Yes, Japanese candlesticks are a program that helps us read the market movement. It is very useful for beginners in this field. It was established in 1980 and has great positive benefits. I did not expect that there is such an application.

Hello friend yes you are right I am angry with your suggestions and information these information are valuable forest and Japanese also in this kind of information on this platform because number of people are here today are coming to New York Ting tings stands around again

• +4 1

If you want to start a business you must know about these candles, there are many people who rely on it .. but it is huge and sometimes confusing. You should know this ut but it is heavy and sometimes confusing. You must know this.