Bitcoin Halving Countdown Website ! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Bitcoin Halving Countdown Website !

https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

what could this website do ?
I want to share this website with you guys ! to make newbies know when is the halving come ?
This website will make you know when is the halving come ! 
so you can know now when can you buy or sell bitcoin !
Question for experienced member !

What do you recommend ? Buy or sell before halving ? 

We can see after halving some coins in this week the price of Bitcoin went down and they too in general so we can't be sure of flying after halving but for sure it will be a step to read the next move for Bitcoin.

1 hour ago, Hanan951 said:

We can see after halving some coins in this week the price of Bitcoin went down and they too in general so we can't be sure of flying after halving but for sure it will be a step to read the next move for Bitcoin.

this is good answer ! to be honest I am afraid from bitcoin price went down again and lose my money again ! 
but I think that this year is the year of BTC

At this time we are exposed to the market decline due to the Corona epidemic, but I think the price will rise after half and will reach more than $ 10,000, so there is no need for us to fear our money and wait for the price to rise.

• +3 1

Hi dear  you sahre good information for newbies . For me and mostly my friend are hopful that after halving  bitcoin can  rise up more and can go upto 10000$ in the year  2020. 

16 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

I want to share this website with you guys ! to make newbies know when is the halving come ?

Thanks for sharing about this website for bitcoin halving count down and now I recommend buying not selling before this great event that is almost being awaited by all crypto investors and users because many are saying that bitcoin price will pump by then.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this site. It is really difficult to make a decision to hold or sell currencies before half because it is difficult to expect the price, but for me I will wait and I will not sell any currencies until that time because the time is not right for sale.

This site is very good to know when the date of the half, which occurs every four years, where after half there are two possibilities, either high price or low so we all hope for a high price and wait for the half to happen

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah to keep updated, the bitcoin halving is almost upon us and there is need to follow the countdown as this one of the most important date in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thank you for sharing this site and I noticed that there are a lot of sites that show the timing of Halving's descending justice to the importance of this event. We are all eager to know its effect on bitcoin price and other cryptocurrencies so we watch and wait.

Everyone believes that the half will cause the price of bitcoin to rise, and it is now declining significantly. According to technical analysis, I think that it will decrease significantly in this period, but the half will increase its price.

• Useful or interesting 1

There might be volatility again before the halving as too many traders are used to be selling the news. I'm hoping for opportunities to buy low again, although I don't think that we will go bellow 6K this time. We also might see a few huge green candles happening. Back in 2016 there was volatility and good buy support. Waiting for now though.

Thanks for sharing this site. And i think we should buy bitcoin before halving because i think price of bitcoin will pump up after the halving of bitcoin. 

• -1 1

6 hours ago, BTC Future said:

There might be volatility again before the halving as too many traders are used to be selling the news. I'm hoping for opportunities to buy low again, although I don't think that we will go bellow 6K this time. We also might see a few huge green candles happening. Back in 2016 there was volatility and good buy support. Waiting for now though.

As you said so the price is going down ? but I know that the price going up when we have a halving at the year !
do you advise us to sell our BTC ? or what ? can you answer me please ?

On 4/10/2020 at 5:25 PM, AmjadBydn said:

oh great thanks for bringing this very information to our notice here its just the problem of my not actually understanding what bit coin halving would means, but not yo worry i would google that out right now as soon as i get done here. 

14 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

As you said so the price is going down ? but I know that the price going up when we have a halving at the year !
do you advise us to sell our BTC ? or what ? can you answer me please ?

Hi, I'm not actually advising to sell. I'm mostly saying that trading is hard in this situation with BTC close to 7K. This is a "wait and see" situation where longs and shorts can get squizzed by major exchanges and right now that Binance has added options we might see a lot more volatility. 

I always have an amount of Bitcoin that I hold and never sell. This is just money that I can afford to lose. This amount I'm not touching at all, and sometimes I add profits. Also I have a trading amount, which is smaller, and I use to trade mostly buying dips. This amount is not in crypto, but mostly in USD or EUR. What I'm doing now is waiting for volatility (buyers or sellers to make a move) as at this point we are close to either break out, or reversing the trend and go back again for a while. I also think that this will happen because many bought in for the halvening hype since 2018 at 3K and will try to take profits, during this month. Basically I try to spot big moves and open shorts or longs to follow them. Although at this point mostly fake wicks happening to liquidate our positions and don't allow profits. So I don't think we have good odds to trade.

You share site is good to know the bitcoin.halving date and which coini s profitable to buy and sell, but before every one predicts bitcoin hit around 15000$ dollars, but unfortunately this prediction gone wrong and bitcoin prices comes down, but it's help to buy some bitcoins before halving.

Thank you for sharing this interesting website where we can check the evolution of the next halving, so now we need just to wait what will be happens with Bitcoin price, rising some high value? I hope that!

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is interesting mate, we can now able to see the timer of halving and you can add some bitcoin to your wallet by knowing that when the halving started. Thanks for sharing it mate.

Yes that is the authentic source for the Bitcoin halving countdown. Its been scheduled that halving event will be concluded on the 13th of May 2020. It is the most waited event for me because after halving event I think price will be increased. 

This is a good site for knowing the remainder of the half-date date and the new bitcoin is split and currently it remains around 21 days

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I saw two halving of Bitcoin and last halving was awesome because that time Bitcoin price was gone more than $25000 but this time Bitcoin price will not go high because of corona but bitcoinblockhalf website is good websites to see countdown of halving.

• +1 3

On 4/11/2020 at 12:25 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Well, I recommend that you sell your bitcoin already before the halving happens. Why? It is because if you already sell it, you can now earn high profit than when you sell it in the halving season. Maybe the best way when the halving happens is to buy bitcoin so you can get it in just a low price rate.

On 4/11/2020 at 12:25 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Thanks for sharing this website mate but i have question about it. How this website knew that the halving will come on that exact day? I think this website is not the exactly about it. Just my thoughts. 

Indeed it is a great site and this is the first time I visit it, personally I advise you to buy bitcoin before halving because most experts expect bitcoin prices to rise after halving and thus this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price now and sell it at high prices after halving