What's Facebook Libra? How Does It Work? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

What's Facebook Libra? How Does It Work?

Hello my friends. 

So Facebook has a crypto currency and it is set to start trading soon, with the aim of building a more inclusive global financial system.

How does Libra work? 

Well, Libra will run on a blockchain of around 100 different computer servers. The blockchain algorithms have ‘command-line programs’ to enable scripting and interactive use, along with an interface of various file formats and options.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

It is still difficult to answer how Libra works, because Libra has not yet been released to start trading cryptocurrencies for exchange. Is this an assumption that Libra works with 100 servers at the same time? 

Libra has a whitepaper and github that shows exactly how it works. (If it ever launches). Because your description only scratches the surface. It's also a pegged stablecoin.

9 minutes ago, Arun gope said:

St Leonard listen about anything regarding it so I cannot see much but if the good knowledge I will be getting regarding it'll be really helping us to know about it because a new thing in the cryptocurrency trading David a theatre lighting it and buy your topic he really helping for us to create good knowledge.

I literally didn't understand anything you said in here.

Edited by rekter

This coin belongs to Facebook and it is trying to make a big position in the cryptocurrency market and many experts say it will topple Bitcoin but I do not think that it will be able to do that. I am not a fan of this currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for your contribution friend but I think this is a topic that we have to go deeper and it is difficult because it is still a very new topic and we do not know how it will really work

1 hour ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

So Facebook has a crypto currency and it is set to start trading soon, with the aim of building a more inclusive global financial system.

How does Libra work? 

Well, Libra will run on a blockchain of around 100 different computer servers. The blockchain algorithms have ‘command-line programs’ to enable scripting and interactive use, along with an interface of various file formats and options.

Libra coin has not been released yet due to coronavirus epidemic. However, I think it will make big success when it is released. We cannot know how it works before the release of the coin.

2 hours ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

How does Libra work? 

I think experts can advice you about it because it's hard for users like us to give any idea regarding such a big coin as it trade has not started it so no idea how it will be starting trading. 

A Facebook's Libra is a new kind of cryptocurrency which was supposed to be launched about few months ago but till now it is not launched.

And the reason for it to be not launched till today is because some of the big investors company doesn't accepted it.

Libra is still only a project. If facebook is success with the ICO (I am sure of that) impacts will be wider the world is believing.

To be honest, I don't know how Libra works because I don't follow the news about Libra since Mark decided to delay the launch. But I think I miss something after that news because I don't try to search for more information, and I still stick with the trading area, which can give me more chances to make a profit. But if somehow, Libra project is good enough to give me more profit, then I think I will try to search for another information related to the project, and I will try to invest in that project so I can make a profit from Libra project. But for now, I think I will wait for the next update from Libra.

Until now, it is difficult to know the mechanism of this currency, and Facebook has set up ATMs for this currency, where you can buy and sell this currency through the ATM, and we hope that this currency will succeed and not be subject to loss for destruction.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

How does Libra work? 

Oh this is a nice news. I hope that facebook libra can be approached by people and its convenient and efficient. It must be stable too so that many people will use. 

One thing having to release the coin is one thing to consider and having for this coin to grow in value, rather than in hype as basically the brand name of Facebook already has made the coin so popular, and now on the release and seeing how it compete with other coins

I don't have much idea about Libra's Facebook currency and how it will operate as it has not been released yet therefore, I'm waiting to see more so that I gain a clear understanding on how it works.thanks.

5 hours ago, Badman001 said:

there is nothing Any clear information about libra project when it comes in market and how Libra currency work , but according to a article libra is going be a stable currency like USD . hope we see Libra after some time in market. 

Sure. We can't know anything about this crypto currency until it goes live in the market. Then we will know how much stable the coin is.

I think probably this coin will be more widely used within the Facebook network. Possible between users. It may be used to purchase some products or reward users.

Until this time, no one knows what is the mechanism of this currency and what is the goal of its establishment, but it is clear that Facebook has made a great interest in this currency, as it has created automatic ATMs for this currency so that users can buy and sell this currency through automated teller machines.

I have many questions about Libra to be honest. We don't know if it will be decentralized, although I'm suspecting that there will be many centralization issues and they will be able to block transactions and accounts. We don't know when it will be released and it's actual usecase. I only know that it will be used in facebook marketplace, but still even this does not look organized and has many spammers posting fake offers. They will need to fix their marketplace first of all, for their coin to be used there.

While good news for every member of the crypto no one will want to use this currency easily Facebook Labs is a currency and it is used for investment The name of such currency is rarely heard This currency will never survive in the market The project is on its way to extinction.

Facebook has been one of the social networks that actually cares about cryptocurrency and how they can earn on it by inventing their own crypto, I believe in it.

Libra project is the most ambitious cryptocurrency project from the social media giant facebook. There are still so many works are still going on to make the Libra project successful. You know the project is itself facing so many obstacles now. 

• +1 1

Libra was expected to be a stable currency, but its project failed and many companies supporting the project withdrew from it before the project started.

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/10/2020 at 7:47 PM, magd said:

This coin belongs to Facebook and it is trying to make a big position in the cryptocurrency market and many experts say it will topple Bitcoin but I do not think that it will be able to do that. I am not a fan of this currency

That's right. 

But I think only few people will support that because of unfamiliarity. 

For me I still support cryptocurrencies that I know than unfamiliar coins. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Libra is essentially a new cryptocurrency that is created by the users of Facebook, and if i am not mistaken it can even be earned through Facebook. Just like any other crypto you can use this coin for trading in an effort to increase your crypto portfolio which i think is a good opportunity for you. Personally i have not become invested in this coin as my focus in on bitcoin and litecoin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769